"Until the end of the year" TW Frequency

"Until the end of the year, our plan is to run a Territory Battle and then run two Territory Wars with at least a day in between each. We will be alternating Territory Battles between Rebel Assault and Imperial Retaliation for the forseeable future."

This was the post by Kozi around when TW came out. While i do enjoy TW for the most part, in my opinion and many others its far too frequent. Two between every TB is far too many, by the wording of this post it seemed like it was only temporary. Now were into Jan and the schedule does not seem to have been changed. Why not limit it to 2 a month and just x3 the rewards? There is not really much free time anymore ever since these new modes came out, very little to to recruit players for guilds due to the constant guild events, and constant pressure put on guilds overall to perform in these events to there maximum potential. I know i'm gonna get replys to this saying things similar too "Its your choice just dont do it then" But when you run a higher end guild that is simply not an option and doing so would lose members.

Thanks for your time and i hope this is something that is taken into consideration and is addressed

Replies

• The guild currency rewards from TW are abysmal. It's less than 1/4 of what my guild would get in the same amount of time in a territory battle. Give us more territory battles or give us real incentives to play TW
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    The guild currency rewards from TW are abysmal. It's less than 1/4 of what my guild would get in the same amount of time in a territory battle. Give us more territory battles or give us real incentives to play TW

This is what bothers me also, good luck with Wampa and Hermit Yoda at 7*. At this rate it’ll happen after the Sun dies.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    The guild currency rewards from TW are abysmal. It's less than 1/4 of what my guild would get in the same amount of time in a territory battle. Give us more territory battles or give us real incentives to play TW

Yes please.
  • Definitely disagree. TW are the newest, funnest part of GoH. Currently, I’d do them without the rewards cuz they’re so fun and such a fresh take on using so much of our rosters. And they basically have a couple days apart between the two, plus a whole TB between sets, plenty of cooldown for a 1 day event. Make sure you have your squads already set in the selector and it saves a ton of time as deploying them takes a minute or two.

My only complaint is the low rewards (yes, I know I said I’d do them for no rewards), because they make TBs so much less frequent (which is fine), but now we’re getting wayyyyyy less guild event currency.
  • TW is more tedious than TB, everyone sets the same defense
  • Ploosh wrote: »
    Definitely disagree. TW are the newest, funnest part of GoH. Currently, I’d do them without the rewards cuz they’re so fun and such a fresh take on using so much of our rosters. And they basically have a couple days apart between the two, plus a whole TB between sets, plenty of cooldown for a 1 day event. Make sure you have your squads already set in the selector and it saves a ton of time as deploying them takes a minute or two.

My only complaint is the low rewards (yes, I know I said I’d do them for no rewards), because they make TBs so much less frequent (which is fine), but now we’re getting wayyyyyy less guild event currency.

While i do enjoy TW, i think theres a large amount of the community that miss the days when the game did not demand as much planning, coordination and effort from all members in guilds. Im not saying this is a bad thing though, its just the fact its a constant requirement these days with a 1 day break here and there. Compared to a few short raids a week like it was mid 2017, its a massive change that is bothering a lot of people and putting pressure on guilds constantly. Its the fact its TB, TW, TW, 1-3 day break if were lucky and then right back into the cycle. DS TB is already a massive morale drainer for most people, the whole platoon feature is a joke and TW itself while fun to an extent is happening way to often and will soon just become a complete chore