TW different number of Defensive positions on each side issue [Merge]

Prev13456
Jures200
36 posts Member
edited January 2018
Can anyone from mod team tell us when you are going to address the issues many guilds are having with different guilds placing different amounts of teams?

There is clearly people around since the issue keeps being pushed from the main forum to the guild event page.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• WhenISayRun
    246 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    We have 21 defensive territories to their 24. There is no way we can beat them.

What the heck?

eta: Mathematically, we actually can beat them but we have to come up with 30 more squads with fewer participants.

Is this their plan to avoid ties?
  • Same here, our opponents start with 400 bonus point because we are more members than they are?!?
    we can set 22 and filled them, they can set 24 each
  • album_cover_1
    24 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Thanks CG, standard new update, newly broken parts of the game. My guild also facing a 400 point deficit since we could post 23 teams vs their 25. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385230502522650625/401074293926002698/Screenshot_20180111-130535.png
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385230502522650625/401074294765125632/Screenshot_20180111-130523.png
  • Our guild just got paired with one that has more members actively playing TW - they have 23 teams per territory, while we only have 22 teams per territory (and thus, start with a 200 point advantage). Can I assume this is a bug?
  • My guild too. What’s your guild name?
  • My guild too and I know of another
  • My guild too...we have 50/50 signed up and we filled all slots...23 in each territory. Other guild has 24 teams on defense in each territory.
  • Parableman
    642 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    We have 21 per territory, and our opponents have 25. Someone goofed big time in the stealth change they must have made in one of the recent updates. We have 50 players signed up, too. And our guild is 107M GP, and they're 117M GP. So if anything, they would be the ones playing with fewer players. But previously, one guild playing at lower GP because of inactive players would affect both sides in terms of number of teams in play.

Edit: They have 49 players playing, so it can't just be that we got penalized for their lower numbers, while they didn't. The numbers don't line up with either team size.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Isnt it against those that sign up ? If you sign up and dont actively put up defence hows that a bug ?
  • Same. Even both guild clear all terrirtory we lost because it start 4800 vs 5000 points.

Bug @CG_Kozispoon pls check.
  • Saraleb wrote: »
    Isnt it against those that sign up ? If you sign up and dont actively put up defence hows that a bug ?

No, I mean, we can only put 22 teams. Our territories were completely full. Theirs are completely full at 23 teams.
  • @CG_Kozispoon have some guilds found ways to cheat? These mismatches set up the lower defense guilds up for losing. As they have 10 more teams/fleets to play through. Set properly that is an extreme advantage
  • Traybor
    96 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Same here. We've always been able to set the same number of defense squads as the opponents, usually 25 or 24. But this time we've only been able to set 23 while they have 25. A full clear by both teams hands them a win instead of a tie.
  • Same situation with my guild. Opponents got 25 defensive slots and we got 24. Started down 200 banners already.
  • Not exactly clear how teams are matched up, doesn’t matter, but my guild just got matched up with team that set 23 defenses per section but we were only able to set 22 each. Any reason for this?
  • FieldL
    96 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    The developers are AWESOME!!!
    Post edited by FieldL on
  • They need to cancel this TW without rewards. There is no other solution. This is just grossly unfair.
  • Sounds like definitely a bug. Supposed to both same and based on 50% of participants of smaller guild.

They may have been playing with stuff due to all these matching complaints but this clearly looks like someone messed up.
  • Same here. Puts us at a serious disadvantage from the start. Would like a mod to comment back on this please.
  • Same
  • Our war is the same we were allowed to set 23 teams but facing 24 teams per node from our competitors. Serious disadvantage from the start they have 200 more points from setting it and even if we both clear they will win since we can only make up 100 points on attacks from it.
  • Manowar
    288 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    23/23 versus 25/25 here. A bit of an odd way to match up and surely not working as intended. If it is, we need some clarification from CG very soon.

Both guilds have 50 members enlisted in TW.
  • Happening to our guild too. We've been 50 signed players, but could only Set 24 per sector. Enemy guild has 25 everywhere
  • Our guild is experiencing the same thing! We could assign 20 to defense and the opponent has assigned 21. So if we both clear all areas, we would loose.
  • Caiz
    28 posts Member
    120M TW range, Mighty Chlorians (MC) vs. Frantic turks. We both had 50\50 join, but Frantic turks was limited to setting 24 defenses while Mighty Chlorians was allowed 25. We expect fair fights in TW and this is not allowing that. From a MC standpoint the only cause I can think for this bug relates to members re-joining between the "old" player lock time and the new player lock time, or a member that joined the guild that had previously entered their prior guild TW when they were removed. My Ally code - 153-827-876. Please understand MC performed no intentional actions to exploit any known or unknown bugs within the TW mode.
  • We had chance to place just 22 teams in every field, while enemy guild 24? Its 400 banners difference and im not talking about more easy accesable field bonuses and possibility to get more banners for attacks :/
  • Same here. Had 48 people last time so could only set 24 teams. This time we had 50 people but still could only set 24. And our opponent gets to set 25.....

Wondering if the overlap in TW held the previous guild value of max teams regardless
    942-122-371
  • If full clears it would still end up in a tie, BUT to do so the guild with lower defenses must clear 10 additional battles. It is a handicap for both teams however it isn't a great way to sort out the tie mess. We should all get 1st rewards this tw and them put it back to same on both sides for future tw
  • We're 21 to their 24.
  • So is ours. 23 vrs 24.