Help Me SWGOH Forums You're My Only Hope

I need some serious assistance in breaking and maintaining top 100 in arena. Right now I roll zFinn lead resistance and float in the 170-120's on any given day. Wanna get over the hump and keep building. Recommendations are encouraged

https://swgoh.gg/u/celley/

Replies

• Rex lead, GK lead, CLS lead, JTR lead. See those teams the most often in my arena top 20. Occasionally a MT or Thrawn lead, just less common. But a zFinn resistance will not hold sub-100 in arena, trust me I tried for a long time.
  • Go Meta, CLS lead, R2, Thrawn, Raid Han (gear him and Zeta him) and then either Ezra or Old Ben as #5. That's my vote.
  • Meaney wrote: »
    Go Meta, CLS lead, R2, Thrawn, Raid Han (gear him and Zeta him) and then either Ezra or Old Ben as #5. That's my vote.

This
  • Thanks friends
  • if you want to keep running resistance, you can try replacing scavenger Rey with Thrawn.
  • You need more speed on your Poe speed secondaries of around 10 on every mod and I bet you'll see improvement gaining ranks but you will still probably drop on defense because the ai sucks at playing resistance
  • There’s a guy on my (dec16) shard in the top 50 who runs zFinn. He uses BB8 in place of Rey and his Poe has 256 speed.