TW different number of Defensive positions on each side issue [Merge]

12346Next

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You can "me too" this post to help it get more attention. also any additional information is always welcome

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Territory-War-Enemy-gets-MORE-Squads-than-my-Guild/m-p/6567368#M7411
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You can "me too" this post to help it get more attention. also any additional information is always welcome

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Territory-War-Enemy-gets-MORE-Squads-than-my-Guild/m-p/6567368#M7411
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Currently all we know is this is getting looked into.
  • EA should probably rethink their version of the "me too" campaign, especially when I get emails congratulating me on letting someone know "they're not alone."
  • MeatbagTorin
    15 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    So why do we have to go to a separate site create a new login just to report a problem, when this is the official forum for the game?
    Also can we at least get confirmation that this is a bug or international. Not just "it's getting looked into"
  • Tws are just there to put any squads in and forget about till rewards come in.
    We havent had a fair match up since they started now its even easy for the opposing guilds ...our current tw they also have 2 more squads per zone.
    Tws are just pffffffft
  • Don't feel bad guys, my guild was allowed 14 per section while our opponent was given 21

I'm at 17 to 22 so close to you. Hoping they burnt out all on defense and lack attackers but yea math says total is same but how do you get to even tie if you run out of attackers to fight with. Seems a bit off for sure must be thay common core math or something.
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    we're at 24 vs 25
    I just hate tw with all those bugs and mediocre rewards
  • zhtd17 wrote: »
    we're at 24 vs 25
    I just hate tw with all those bugs and mediocre rewards

agree about the rules though. For a 3 day event, the rewards are next to nothing IMO
  • our current TW is 14 v 14. however don't understand that case we have 32 joined...would that mean we should have 16 slots?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    our current TW is 14 v 14. however don't understand that case we have 32 joined...would that mean we should have 16 slots?

It's supposed to be even, so it's the lower number between the two guilds. It should mean the opposing guild only has 28 or 27 participants. But since it's seemingly bugged right now, who knows.
  • Liath wrote: »
    our current TW is 14 v 14. however don't understand that case we have 32 joined...would that mean we should have 16 slots?

It's supposed to be even, so it's the lower number between the two guilds. It should mean the opposing guild only has 28 or 27 participants. But since it's seemingly bugged right now, who knows.

ahhhhhh so Im the rare occasional where its doing what its meant to do?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

ahhhhhh so Im the rare occasional where its doing what its meant to do?

Yeah, mine is even too, but apparently the issue is pretty widespread given the number of threads about it.
  • 22 vs 23 for my guild
  • It's a **** unannounced solution, but after all the moaning about the "exploit" of big guilds benching people to drop a few tiers and use 40 people to stomp a less developed guild of 50 people, this *is* a solution to that: those 40 people now start at a disadvantage: they can send in 20 teams, while their opponents can send in 25 per territory. That's a 1000 GP disadvantage, and in a full clear from both teams, the less developed guild wins by 500 GP.
  • Fattaro are you using Discord??
  • scureggino wrote: »
    Fattaro are you using Discord??

Yes but i'm not an active user at Discord.
  • I don't have a screenshot about it, but I don't think it is WAI... it is normal that the opposite guild could set on defense 23 squads for territory and we only 21? Never seen this happen in all the precedent tw... I'm not good with number, but i think we are disadvantaged in this case because if we destroy all their squads and viceversa, we loose, right? Only curiosity because we are going to win for sure this tw.
  • scureggino
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    never mind can you add me, scureggino#1265, are you in guild of cCc TrWars cCc...
  • RogueSquadronOne
    64 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Theres a few threads on this....we had 14 versus opponents 16. Id say not wai
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/153783/22-vs-24-in-territory-war
    Also Kyno added this link to goto .
    You can add the "me too"
  • Same problem here 21 vs 23 number of defense positions for each territory
  • Same here 21 vs 23 teams for territory
  • Ops, my fault, i didn't use the search mode, but i read the forum everyday and never seen this topic. So it is not WAI... what a good new
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Currently all we know is this is getting looked into.

Thank you for letting us know. Please keep us updated.
  • Can someone tell me where the Devs responded to this issue and requested names on Reddit? Seems an odd way to deal with the problem when there is the answer hq and this forum.

Our guild also faced an unequal match. We had the best participation so far, so it was especially discouraging for this to happen.Our numbers were 13 defense lines versus 15 defense lines. And we were wrecked. I was just appointed as the new guild leader before this happened, so I'd really like to present them with an answer and perhaps a solution. I'd like to report it but I'm at something of a loss to figure out how to get a response. Thanks everyone . . .
  • It is odd that the only communication on this issue was there. Fwiw, here's the thread/comment:

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/7pq1dy/different_max_number_of_defenses_in_tw/dsj7hui/
  • Honestly, the tw rewards are not worth the time sink .. ties should be awarded 1st place loot to both .. seriously CG I assure you you won't break the game over the measly rewards.
    I think the points awarded for defeating a territory zone is based on the number of defensive units based there I think and so if you place less defensive units in a given zone you give the other team less points than if you clear their mirrored zone. Hopefully this means the side who places less defensive units have more attack units but it doesn't seem to be a guarantee .. if this is someone's solution to create less ties it seems odd. And who cares if there is a tie, the rewards are a joke so just give both sides the better loot.