2018 early speculation.

Replies

• KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Jamesm wrote: »
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Many keep posting about C3PO. Why? What combat skills could he bring that are somehow tied to other material ? Calculating the odds? Complaining? Translating?

He could be the Hoda of droids

The Hoda of Droids, Resistance,Rebels and Ewoks. ;)
  • @Range1974

- he is in every star wars movie
    - you said " what combat skills could he bring, calculating the odds?" - do you realize R2's "combat analysis" is the best zeta in the game in most people's view?
    - BB8 is equally as "combat" relative as c3po and he is one of best characters in the game
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • ThAnks, sarcasm must not have translated well. Yes R2’s zeta is great.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I'd say, we really need more Rebels ... and since, we cant fill a full team with Han Solos, it should be another Han Solo! :naughty:
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Achilles wrote: »
    I'd say, we really need more Rebels ... and since, we cant fill a full team with Han Solos, it should be another Han Solo! :naughty:

I’m expecting a Han Solo trailer soonish. Young han young lando are imminent.
  • DasMurich wrote: »
    According to star wars.com

"Get brand new Star Wars: The Last Jedi characters, including Finn, Rose, Hux, Terex, and more, in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Star Wars Commander, Star Wars: Force Arena, and other select Star Wars games!"

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-holiday-gaming-deals-2017

Pulled from thread now buried in Feedback/Data Cards.

That force arena pushes characters in a lot faster. So it’s likely those that will get the new ones first. However. It’s not the same game. And imo not terribly fun.
    I hate these new timesinks called Tb/tw. Annoying features.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    I would prefer a massive Speratist faction pass, but more likely (due to DSTB) we will likely see a Bounty Hunter faction pass soon - possibly to include Bossk, EMbo or even...Jango.

Its funny how everyone only mentions a GG rework when talking about a Separatist faction pass, although that is needed it is not the only issue. What about:

* GG rework and make him fleet commander for CIS faction of the Malevolence?
    * Vulture Droid, Hyena Bomber, Tri Fighter, Ventress' fighter, Dooku's Solar Sailor?
    * B1 (Roger), Droideka, Assassin Droids, Tactical Droids?

There is so much to do with this faction which to date has Dooku, Ventress, a few Geonosians (toons and fighters - that all look the same), B2 and a crappy GG.

Who knows - maybe even Jango could be part of a Separatist faction pass?
  • I would love to see these things happen in this order :)

BH Faction Pass ASAP (new toons would be cool)

Palp/Vader/RG - reworks and adds. Zetas! More abilities and a good synergy between palp and rg.
    (I would always want more Empire toons added but will settle for more ds toons.)

Snoke em if you got em- Legendary event for snoke any 5 res to open.

Major Sep Reworks/Faction Pass that extends to ships - 5 galactic republic ships to unlock Sep Cap ship. This goes along with GG rework and jango. Not because I’m a fan but because I never want to see them asked for again.

TLJ is here so it’s topical. New Fo and res toons and ships. I don’t need repeat toons but a General organa with her Cap ship would be cool. Unlocked by 5 FO ships.

Also a huge QOL update as well, we are due.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Why do y’all keep thinking Snoke is Legendary material? He is a minor annoyance at best with ZERO back story. If we ever get a DS heroes journey, Kylo and Anakin are prime candidates with
    Palawan Killer Anakin (Jedi Temple Massacre) and Kylo with a special rank and title akin to the movie.
  • Why do y’all keep thinking Snoke is Legendary material? He is a minor annoyance at best with ZERO back story. If we ever get a DS heroes journey, Kylo and Anakin are prime candidates with
    Palawan Killer Anakin (Jedi Temple Massacre) and Kylo with a special rank and title akin to the movie.

I agree he’s not legendary material nor is BB8 but there is a void for the fo slot if things are still following the same pattern. Only other that I can think of is Hux.
  • Based on, like, right now, I think the next step will be a Jedi in Training Luke. It'll slide in nicely with the Jedi in Training Rey and bookend the game a bit. Luke in the swamp with yoda, the ship raising, ghost force Vader, these are thing that CG will Capitalize on (Ha, Pun).

Doesn't that describe CLS? He's in his "Bespin" gear which was after he left Yoda in ESB. The next Luke should be full Jedi.

• My $0.02? Hux and his ship will be the next Legendaries, later this month. 5 res to get hux, Millenial Falcon/Poe’s X-wing/Res X-wing/2 other LS to get ship. They might release Paige+bomber as a panic farm, but that doesn’t fit the “what’s next”. So maybe just Hux now, ship around Q2 so they have time to release a couple of panic-farm toons or ships.

Holdo and the Raddus will also be later this spring, as marquee events. And you *know* we’re getting Rose. She has already been hyped across the franchise.
  • srgj88
    102 posts Member
    C3P0 wouldn't be a bad option, but I really think we need a Red 5 ship in fleet. Like many have said, we really need a Vader rework. He's really become a second/third tier character in the game for DS. Give him a new ability like Force Choke or something, and make his synergy with Emperor like a Wiggs or Chaze combo.
  • Mano
    109 posts Member
    srgj88 wrote: »
    C3P0 wouldn't be a bad option, but I really think we need a Red 5 ship in fleet. Like many have said, we really need a Vader rework. He's really become a second/third tier character in the game for DS. Give him a new ability like Force Choke or something, and make his synergy with Emperor like a Wiggs or Chaze combo.

I agree with him..Dark side need some love..Even EP has become non-meta.Come on guys He is Emperor and He needs to be Top notch toon..Give him a Zeta or 2 or Do something similar to chaze combo for EP and VADER..Even Ventress has a better Leader Ability than Vader..Its hightime Vader and EP definitely needs Rework
  • Tothebar
    120 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Agreed. Would love to see people hate Vader and palp like they hate Chaze
  • I never understood why the rebels have so many 2 toon combos instead of groups working together (like phoenix) while Sith -who actually have the rule of two- seem to have no special synergies that way...

Remember:
    "Always two there are; no more, no less! A master and an apprentice" -Yoda
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Word on the street is that we’re getting a Solo trailer this week. I wouldn’t be surprised if Solo toons drop in February.
  • Kyleslater wrote: »
    DasMurich wrote: »
    According to star wars.com

"Get brand new Star Wars: The Last Jedi characters, including Finn, Rose, Hux, Terex, and more, in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Star Wars Commander, Star Wars: Force Arena, and other select Star Wars games!"

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-holiday-gaming-deals-2017

Pulled from thread now buried in Feedback/Data Cards.

That force arena pushes characters in a lot faster. So it’s likely those that will get the new ones first. However. It’s not the same game. And imo not terribly fun.

It was fun for a minute, then got old really quick.
  • Revan will not make an appearance in-game. Though, someone will guess that Revan is the answer to every "whats ahead" clue.
  • Revan will not make an appearance in-game. Though, someone will guess that Revan is the answer to every "whats ahead" clue.

You spelled Jango really weird there.
  • RunSilent wrote: »
    ...as to get hux, Millenial Falcon/...

Oh yes, the Millenial Falcon. The most entitled, self-important ship in the galaxy. j/k
  • MosEisley
    35 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I would LOVE it if Dr. Aphra gets included(of-course it would be mandatory for her to be a DS scoundrel). Also I don't know i've ever enjoyed reading about droids before 000 and BT1. Hands down the funniest and most entertaining droids in all of star wars canon...and that is not an overstatement. And you cant forget about Black Krrsantan....he would be a great addition as the first dark side wookie. Also wouldn't mind General Hux myself, as well as Jango fett
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Revan will not make an appearance in-game. Though, someone will guess that Revan is the answer to every "whats ahead" clue.

You spelled Jango really weird there.

I thought about throwing Jango and Grievous in there, but, I think they have a small chance of actually happening. Revan... I just don't see it in my force visions.
  • If Revan, Jango, and Grievous (rework) were all released tomorrow, Who would replace them on the "whats ahead" / wishlist?
  • If Revan, Jango, and Grievous (rework) were all released tomorrow, Who would replace them on the "whats ahead" / wishlist?

Palp and Vader rework/zetas.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    If Revan, Jango, and Grievous (rework) were all released tomorrow, Who would replace them on the "whats ahead" / wishlist?

Some in my guild are speculating this is imminent ... they are all trying to save at least 1 full zeta. I hope
  • KueChael wrote: »
    If Revan, Jango, and Grievous (rework) were all released tomorrow, Who would replace them on the "whats ahead" / wishlist?

Some in my guild are speculating this is imminent ... they are all trying to save at least 1 full zeta. I hope

I heard a rumor about an info leak
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    They posted a reported leak.... but it wasn’t very credible. Vader to get 2 new abilities/zetas, EP a couple of Zetas. Nothing too overwhelming from what I saw. That’s why it wasn’t credible.

I’m sure CG will comment as soon as they can.... possibly Monday.
  • Here's my 2018 prediction :
    By the end of it, I will have finally uninstalled this game. :'(
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I feel the Bounty Hunters desperately need a rework, look at the magic they worked on the Nightsisters. Being required for DSTB they deserve to get a rework, as well as additions like Jango and Embo.