Allow Ally points to be spent in the Guild Store.

Would be an easy QoL update to allow it to be spent. Even if its as high as 10 to 1. Allowing it would help longer term players a way to spend down a currency that is so slow to use.

Replies

• No that just eliminates the whole point of being in a guild and working together to get rewards
  • I would much rather see an Ally Point store, where it rotates the all of the items in the Bronzium Data Card section, not all at once, but have it like the guild store, so it all rotates every 6hrs and offers lower players a chance to get gear easier for their lower geared toons.

Happy Foruming all :)
  • Yea it would completely break the game. I would not want this at all. I have 750k ally points and with this I would be able to get anything and everything that I want for quite awhile and while that would be awesome, It would cheapen the gameplay.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • I actually think ally points and bronzium are good.. i get usefull gear and shards there (which i then use for shard store). I d like a way to run them seceral at a time though...
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Would also leave behind those of us who spend them constantly just for something to do on lunch break.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Perfxion wrote: »
    Would be an easy QoL update to allow it to be spent. Even if its as high as 10 to 1. Allowing it would help longer term players a way to spend down a currency that is so slow to use.

Should 10,000 to 1 given the difference in value between the average bronzium pull and the guild store offerings.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Would also leave behind those of us who spend them constantly just for something to do on lunch break.

lol! I am not the only one who does that then??
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Perfxion
    169 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    If they aren't going to put a greater draw of them at once. Allow them to be spent in a store. If not the guild store then the GW store. Something to offset them easily.

I would be fine with a Ally store as well. Lower level gear and shards for players. Then add Baze and Sabine to it as well.
    Post edited by Perfxion on
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Perfxion wrote: »
    Then add Blaze

Bladezz belongs in the Guild store.

226?cb=20100827205742

2515165818_6ee718224c_z.jpg?zz=1
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I would much rather see an Ally Point store, where it rotates the all of the items in the Bronzium Data Card section, not all at once, but have it like the guild store, so it all rotates every 6hrs and offers lower players a chance to get gear easier for their lower geared toons.

Happy Foruming all :)

This person is going places.
  • Bronziums are outdated as all heck but because ally points are a given freely to us for completing missions, that isn't going to change. The best thing they could do is add tiers like they did with chromiums only make it drop better gear at higher levels.
  • Have a redeem all button rather then just 250 at a time. Might break the system though lol

I like the ally points store option though for gear and character shards. That would be great
    *** Tha Phelyn***
    163-773-543
  • Tha_Phelyn
    38 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Yea it would completely break the game. I would not want this at all. I have 750k ally points and with this I would be able to get anything and everything that I want for quite awhile and while that would be awesome, It would cheapen the gameplay.

Took me over an hour the other day just trying to redeem 100k worth lol

*** Tha Phelyn***
    163-773-543
  • I agree. There needs to be a solution to the ally points like the packs or a redeem button or they could bring back the squad tournaments
  • Tha_Phelyn wrote: »
    Have a redeem all button rather then just 250 at a time. Might break the system though lol

I like the ally points store option though for gear and character shards. That would be great

THIS!! Pretty sure I have carpal tunnel from redeeming