GW twice as easy, please make it twice as long...

Might I suggest making GW twice as long now, especially now that its sooo watered down. This is one of my favorite activities in the game, thanks for listening...

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Only if they give an option to run through all the fights at once rather than having to enter each one individually.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    That's funny, I have been thinking now that it is this easy, maybe they should give sim tokens to run it. Each time you beat it you get one token to just sim all 12 nodes at a later time.

All I do now is auto, not much different then sim, but what to keep people playing to make sure they can beat it so giving out a 1 to 1 means you never really get away from it.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Please, no. Time is a resource - one I'd like to spend in other places in the game. TIA.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    No way, unless the crystals and tokens increase at the same rate. If it's same overall rewards then definitely not!
  • Please make it 5 times as easy. I've not completed it for months and rarely get beyond lv 8.

If it's as easy for some make it easy for all
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Watp2018 wrote: »
    Please make it 5 times as easy. I've not completed it for months and rarely get beyond lv 8.

If it's as easy for some make it easy for all

It’s this easy for many cuz they earned it. You’ll get there eventually
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    ScotBott wrote: »
    Might I suggest making GW twice as long now, especially now that its sooo watered down. This is one of my favorite activities in the game, thanks for listening...

Unless we can either Sim it or run through with Auto unbroken.. Please no.
  • Just make it faster please....
  • It's really your only chance to try out different teams and lower levels, thought people would enjoy that, guess not
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gw most fun part of the game imo. Was thinking maybe a different tier rather than twice as long but agree with op
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • ScotBott wrote: »

If they increase the reward, then why not? :love:
  • The whole point of the nerf was for it to take less time. The people that it helped, could beat it everyday anyway. Making it longer is just counterproductive
  • The game is shifting away from GW and towards other content, so no, don't make it longer. If you're interested in testing new teams, nodes 11 and 12 still have relatively difficult teams to face. You just don't have to face super arena teams any longer. If you need to test against those... well, you have the arena itself.
  • ScotBott wrote: »
    It's really your only chance to try out different teams and lower levels, thought people would enjoy that, guess not

For the moment, there are rumours of a sandbox mode (from at least one of the game changers who could plausibly have some inside info).
  • Perhaps they could include a difficulty slider bar before you start GW. Easy, Medium, Hard, Legendary.

Then all you whiners out there can have exactly what you want.
  • Perhaps they could include a difficulty slider bar before you start GW. Easy, Medium, Hard, Legendary.

Then all you whiners out there can have exactly what you want.

U forget the sim option. We whiners want that also :open_mouth:
  • plz remember those days when gw was ridiculously hard. I'm thankful for current gw
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    plz remember those days when gw was ridiculously hard. I'm thankful for current gw

couldn't agree less ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Rebel_yell wrote: »
    The game is shifting away from GW and towards other content, so no, don't make it longer. If you're interested in testing new teams, nodes 11 and 12 still have relatively difficult teams to face. You just don't have to face super arena teams any longer. If you need to test against those... well, you have the arena itself.

My thoughts exactly.