Still no comment on the TW matchmaking/territory debacle?

WhenISayRun
246 posts Member
edited January 2018
Did I miss it? Or is this just going to be another issue that's simply ignored.
Post edited by WhenISayRun on

Replies

• Options

Ummm....what issue?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to TW sub forum

And
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Ummm....what issue?

This^^
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Ummm....what issue?

I assume he's referring to the different number of teams per territory between the two guilds. I don't know why people keep referring to this as a matchmaking issue since it has nothing to do with matchmaking, but they do.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

Ummm....what issue?

I assume he's referring to the different number of teams per territory between the two guilds. I don't know why people keep referring to this as a matchmaking issue since it has nothing to do with matchmaking, but they do.

Oh okay - got it. I didn't realize it was a widespread issue. We have 49 or 50 (depending on who got locked because of helping friends :D and have been taking on 50/50 (or 49/50) so we hadn't experienced the numbers issue.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Ours was both a matchmaking issue and the differing squads per territory. We faced a much more powerful guild and had 21 to their 24 squads per territory. The combination was not good.
  • Options
    Shellzbutt wrote: »

Done and I messaged the dev on Reddit.

Would really like to know what happened.

• Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Done and I messaged the dev on Reddit.

I see you used the official channel, good :)