"Hold on to what you love"

Replies

• Options
    It does not matter who the toon is. Rose, Jar Jar or even the Hunk droid... At the end of the day, I'll take any toon as long as it is a good toon, no matter what he/she looks like.
    Everybody is crying now but if she's good, we'll all use her...
    When I started playing, I only aimed for my favorite toons in the movies/shows... the Jedi... and it got me to the bottom of the Arena ranking or unable to finish a GW... being beaten my Jawas and Ewoks.

But isn't that part of the problem? I play Star Wars games hoping to use the characters I like.
  • Options

As if we dont know next time onwards before giving your opinion mind your work people are speculating of whats coming if you dont want it then what are you doing here we all know its not a corporate community its a gaming community people will comment what they like if there is wrong then there are people to handle we dont want your so called advice next time run away to some other post instead.

Ignore those kind of guys buddy there are few vessels which make more noise and they dont know what they speak other than same thing.

Punctuation. Please. For the love of all that is holy.....Punctuation!!!!!!
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    That's the least of the problems with that post, although I do agree with you.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'd farm Rose, if she only appears in the main menu and walks across there to spend my energy and buy things from the shops (which I've told her to do). She also should grab the bonus energy and spend it on hard nodes.

And yes, rose reminds me of Consuela from Family Guy
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Personally I hope this guessing game relates to Holdo with a capital ship for the resistance faction!

Closely followed by Snoke or Hux with a capital ship for the FO faction

- these are greatly needed in-game I think to really get involved with the new ST characters and ships in this game, but also make the Ships aspect of the game more diverse and more interesting.
  • Options
    Easily Rose. The third resistance support character. Like we needed more lol! But she was bound to come to the game anyways. Hopefully they know we want snoke to be a badass
  • Darth_Jar_Jar
    3 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    Cstone812 wrote: »
    Literally no one wants this.
    Shut up, I want it.

No you don't. Rose Tico doesn't want this. She's a worse character than Darth jar jar

What did you say about me?!?!?!?
    Take that back!!
  • DapperChewie
    85 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    So it's obviously Rose. There's really no question based off of that hint.

As far as the controversy goes, I hope she's meta-defining. Kitten the haters, Rose is awesome.
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • Options
    Rose and Finn are going to have amazing synergy lol. Hopefully when Finn is attacked and almost dead rose slides in and gets wrecked
  • Options
    It’s kinda delightful to see so many people are mad because things are not going as they expected, yet there’s nothing they can do but crying with each other on forums.

Star Wars fans are killing Star Wars.
  • Options
    You get delight out of human suffering? That's sick and twisted man ;)
  • Options
    People here love Revan, Jango, and Grievous rework. (I'm honestly not on the Jango wagon, I don't get it)
    They have been holding on to the hope that these characters will one day get the treatment they deserve.

And they WILL. But its MOVIE season. We will ALWAYS get some movie characters, even if they suck. Its disney's business model. I have no doubt that they will be working on some more old republic and galactic republic/separatist characters in the coming months, but for now we will have to live with some marquee event toons from the movie
  • spicynachosupreme1
    507 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    People here love Revan, Jango, and Grievous rework. (I'm honestly not on the Jango wagon, I don't get it)
    They have been holding on to the hope that these characters will one day get the treatment they deserve.

Not me. They only reason I would like to see jango and revan is so people on this board will shut their traps.
  • Options

Not me. They only reason I would like to see jango and revan is so people on this board will shut their traps.

Same
  • Options

Same

I think we just became best friends!! lol
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    It is my sworn duty to make nonsensical predictions for every "whats ahead" clue.
    giphy.gif

Except this one. 'Cause it totally does make sense.
  • Options
    Pass on Rose, what's the next character from Last Jedi? And I hope we are getting more ships.

I was really hoping for a force weilding Leia in game next
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    FieldL wrote: »
    It’s kinda delightful to see so many people are mad because things are not going as they expected, yet there’s nothing they can do but crying with each other on forums.

Star Wars fans are killing Star Wars.

The war is out there man!
  • Options
    Latios1997 wrote: »
    So no Lieutenant Connix or someone remotely interesting but the least interesting character?

I just recently found out that is Carrie Fishers daughter!
  • Options

@spicynachosupreme1
    @Vinny_Vader_Vedi

Really? Shut their traps?

In the words of Jar Jar Binks, "How wude"

Everyone has their favorite character. No need to get riled up because they ask for theirs.
  • Options
    With the "what's ahead" being February ( it usually is the next month) it makes total sense to add Rose at this time. Especially considering they did a zombie for Halloween. I just hope she isn't meta since I'm with the crowd that says "no thanks". Here's hoping we get at least one legendary event from the last Jedi !
  • Options
    Cstone812 wrote: »
    Literally no one wants this.
    Ugh, this sucks. I don’t want Rose or Holdo. Those are the most annoying characters, aside from Jar Jar.

^^sooo much this
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    With the "what's ahead" being February ( it usually is the next month) it makes total sense to add Rose at this time. Especially considering they did a zombie for Halloween. I just hope she isn't meta since I'm with the crowd that says "no thanks". Here's hoping we get at least one legendary event from the last Jedi !

Snoke!
  • Options
    ONE OF THE WORST CHARACTERS IN STAR WARS... go type this on youtube and you will see what character it is... and yes you can guess it right before doing so... let the rose flow.. i mean hate..
  • Options

@spicynachosupreme1
    @Vinny_Vader_Vedi

Really? Shut their traps?

In the words of Jar Jar Binks, "How wude"

Everyone has their favorite character. No need to get riled up because they ask for theirs.

Not riled up. Lol, Im burnt out on seeing the jango revan etc threads over and over and over. People just need to understand that the devs are fully aware and those characters will come when they come.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    collapsE wrote: »
    ONE OF THE WORST CHARACTERS IN STAR WARS... go type this on youtube and you will see what character it is... and yes you can guess it right before doing so... let the rose flow.. i mean hate..

Ok - I Googled "one of the worst characters in star wars" and Rose was the top of the list, lol. Kinda sad, I think she is better than Jar Jar, however I am certainly not a fan of Rose either, but that doesn't stop her being added tot he game now, during the hype of TLJ. I am sure it is not the priority of the Dev team to add her, but they have likely been instructed to do so for marketing reasons.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

She is actually great once you accept the "First Order Rose" theory, just like Jar Jar is great if you accept the "Darth Jar Jar" theory.
  • Options
    Hold on to what you love

Holon tow hat yo ulve

Hdontow hatyolve

Gnntrl hrylvs

General Grevious

I knew it.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

She is actually great once you accept the "First Order Rose" theory, just like Jar Jar is great if you accept the "Darth Jar Jar" theory.

But then why would she kiss that self proclaimed Rebel scuhm
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    lets all agree new movies are just bad.. and disney killing star wars because its just disney doing child films.. the old movies are so much darker and better...
This discussion has been closed.