Gnntrl hrylvs

General Grevious

I knew it.

giphy.gif
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    collapsE wrote: »
    ONE OF THE WORST CHARACTERS IN STAR WARS... go type this on youtube and you will see what character it is... and yes you can guess it right before doing so... let the rose flow.. i mean hate..

She is actually great once you accept the "First Order Rose" theory, just like Jar Jar is great if you accept the "Darth Jar Jar" theory.

But then why would she kiss that self proclaimed Rebel scuhm

She had to come up with an excuse why she sabotaged his suicide run, endangering all what's left of the resistance. "silly girl in love" is something the good guys are sure to gobble up and even applaud.
  • People here love Revan, Jango, and Grievous rework. (I'm honestly not on the Jango wagon, I don't get it)
    They have been holding on to the hope that these characters will one day get the treatment they deserve.

Not me. They only reason I would like to see jango and revan is so people on this board will shut their traps.

@spicynachosupreme1
    @Vinny_Vader_Vedi

Really? Shut their traps?

In the words of Jar Jar Binks, "How wude"

Everyone has their favorite character. No need to get riled up because they ask for theirs.

Lmao. By all means have your favorite toons.
    And by shut traps - I mean get what you ask for- so I don’t have to read it anymore and then they can add more Empire!
  • Corey5068
    32 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Guys.....at best it's 50/50 on Rose. For every hate there is a kitten. This is about the game. Who cares as long as the kit is good. Get off your entitlement kick and understand that. We wouldn't have Nihalus if cg cared about the narrative of the movies. Focus people. Please. By all means, voice your opinions, but focus. Synergies and kit is what matters. Rose and Holdo are gold mines of playability. Focus. We are about to rake. And if you really hate meta that isn't great in canon, save your vitriol for the nightsisters.....I mean, come on. Happy hunting holo table heroes!
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
  • I think I'll throw my own opinion in there. "Hold on to what you love" obviously means Revan and friends! Because, well, arent we doing just that??
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    theHejiN wrote: »
    And yes, rose reminds me of Consuela from Family Guy

You've got a problem then.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    ONE OF THE WORST CHARACTERS IN STAR WARS... go type this on youtube

"YouTube said so!" is like the worst argument you could possibly come up with.
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    [redacted]
    Post edited by FierceRevan on
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • @Corey5068
    Pssst

Nightsisters are "canon" according to Disney and Lucasfilm

That's not what he meant
  • TVF wrote: »
    ONE OF THE WORST CHARACTERS IN STAR WARS... go type this on youtube

"YouTube said so!" is like the worst argument you could possibly come up with.

Lol. Thats called sheep mentality
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited January 2018
    Achilles wrote: »
    You are all wrong, we are getting a fresh new shopping bag.
    75d3c319e5230e5bd2880289e6ce9d8a.jpg
    !! Where'd you get that pic??
    OOobhSi.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hannibal, read the post. I know they are .canon. that's the point.
  • I really hope it's not the bag... I can't afford to pay for tommy Hilfiger

• Rose Tico doesn't want this. She's a worse character than Darth jar jar

You're acting like Darth Binks would not have been absolutely amazing...
  • Monel
    2776 posts Member
    Wilson Phillips?
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    That shopping bag better have an impressive kit.
    I can see it being “support” character.
    Paper or Plastic? The affected character is perplexed for 2 turns trying to make a decision
    Bottom Falls Out - all contents are dropped on the floor and opposing team helps pick it all up
    Reusable Bag - extra tough, absorbs all crit damage for 1 turn

@CG_Kozispoon
  • This game would be utterly irrelevant if the focus was on reworks of obscure prequels characters from 2 decades ago. You know, those films that everyone complained about at the time. There will always be that group of insecure fanboys who can’t cope with change in their personal Star Wars universe. It is unfortunate that the character of rose serves mainly to advance finn’s character development throughout the film, just as holdo’s sole purpose is to transform Poe into a strategic resistance leader. That being said, these are the new Star Wars characters. That’s it. New movie=new characters=why are we even debating this?

People are entitled to their opinions. Don't try to make everyone like these garbage toons. They are filler garbage like the garbage movie. Savvy?
  • Atrreyu wrote: »
    This game would be utterly irrelevant if the focus was on reworks of obscure prequels characters from 2 decades ago. You know, those films that everyone complained about at the time. There will always be that group of insecure fanboys who can’t cope with change in their personal Star Wars universe. It is unfortunate that the character of rose serves mainly to advance finn’s character development throughout the film, just as holdo’s sole purpose is to transform Poe into a strategic resistance leader. That being said, these are the new Star Wars characters. That’s it. New movie=new characters=why are we even debating this?

People are entitled to their opinions. Don't try to make everyone like these garbage toons. They are filler garbage like the garbage movie. Savvy?

That's fair just don't tell people to not like those toons because they're gonna be someone's favorites that's growing up with these characters, just like us years ago.
  • newbornFL wrote: »
    The only consolation i have right now is that I hope rose will have an utterly awfull kit and she'll be just forgotten like bodhi rook or bistan was.

Because after all she's nothing more than that,and awfull character,and awfull character should just stay away.

You take that back about my boy Bistan!
  • FieldL wrote: »
    It’s kinda delightful to see so many people are mad because things are not going as they expected, yet there’s nothing they can do but crying with each other on forums.

Star Wars fans are killing Star Wars.

Not true. Rian Johnson and Kathleen Kennedy are obviously not Star Wars fans.
  • GrandAdmiralSledge
    95 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    @CG_Kozispoon Since you are obviously reading this, AND since you know that a solid 95% of the players (and Star Wars fans in general) hate Rose, and don't want anything to do with her, AND that to add her to the game would be a statement that what we want just really doesn't matter, on a scale of 1 to 10, how angry are the forums going to become when you release this next toon?

Edit: This also applies if you sub in the name "Holdo" for Rose.
  • Well......I bet he is better at math than you are. I bet he knows that the 95 percent you speak of only care if the new toons help make us better at the game. Move on. Cry about something else.
  • Corey5068 wrote: »
    Well......I bet he is better at math than you are. I bet he knows that the 95 percent you speak of only care if the new toons help make us better at the game. Move on. Cry about something else.

Kozi is a she, not a he. SHE knows that people play this game because they like Star Wars, and forcing people to play with (and especially spend money on) toons whose associative characters they dislike is bad business. Why do you think we have not gotten JarJar Binks?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    FieldL wrote: »
    It’s kinda delightful to see so many people are mad because things are not going as they expected, yet there’s nothing they can do but crying with each other on forums.

Also not true!
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon Since you are obviously reading this, AND since you know that a solid 95% of the players (and Star Wars fans in general) hate Rose,

Lol.
  • i bet 95% of Star Wars Fans had no idea who Starck was, or that That guys name was Bistan or that that other guys name was Pao.
  • My statement stands. All of the fictitious 95 percent will bow down to the alter of whatever toon gives them met a or a meta breaker. It's a game that's fun to play. And I'll bet you a doughnut you will see Darth Binks. What's more, I bet he will be part of a great team. As will Rose. Not because the devs are mean, but because they make really great gameplay out of some serious kitten. Biggs, BB8, Kylo, Phasma, any bh not wearing Mandalorian armor, and so on and so forth. Relax. Rose is happening and if you are the fan you claim to be then you're okay with that. Like it or not......she is starwars too. And admittedly not as well written as anyone would like. See, I'm not on her bandwagon. I am however a fan of starwars. Since I saw the scroll in early 1979. I am also a fan of this game and it's developers and as such I don't hit them with vitriol and ultimatums. Try that please.
  • Corey5068 wrote: »
    My statement stands. All of the fictitious 95 percent will bow down to the alter of whatever toon gives them met a or a meta breaker. It's a game that's fun to play. And I'll bet you a doughnut you will see Darth Binks. What's more, I bet he will be part of a great team. As will Rose. Not because the devs are mean, but because they make really great gameplay out of some serious kitten. Biggs, BB8, Kylo, Phasma, any bh not wearing Mandalorian armor, and so on and so forth. Relax. Rose is happening and if you are the fan you claim to be then you're okay with that. Like it or not......she is starwars too. And admittedly not as well written as anyone would like. See, I'm not on her bandwagon. I am however a fan of starwars. Since I saw the scroll in early 1979. I am also a fan of this game and it's developers and as such I don't hit them with vitriol and ultimatums. Try that please.

I'm a paying customer; I can hit with whatever I like. That's how that works. Rian Johnson wrote a bad storyline for a worse character, and now (possibly under coercion) CG is going to release it to a gaming community that has strongly voiced its desire to not have her in the game. Adding in superfluous characters like Executioner is boring, but understandable. Adding in characters that are widely hated...well that's something else, Luke.
  • TVF wrote: »
    FieldL wrote: »

Also not true!

Well, actually it is, so....
  • Rose and Holdo both come down to this simple phrase: If the kit is good, I will farm and use her. If the kit isn't good, I will not farm and use her.

All other drama in this thread is grandstanding by people who act like they own the game. She and others are coming because the movie came out a month ago. When Solo comes out, there will be toons from that. In the downtime between them, they will release new toons and rework older toons to keep the game going. If only the premium toons that everyone wants right away came out, then this game would have been done 2 years ago. They are not making a ROTJ Luke anytime soon.
This discussion has been closed.