Thrawn Mythic Event

EvgeniKessel
209 posts Member
edited January 2018
Hey gang. Anyone know if the upcoming Thrawn event will have a mythic component attached to it? @CG_Kozispoon?
Go Pens!

Replies

• All Legendary events will eventually get a Mythic counterpart, but some not right away. Artist of War is sadly one of them. It's next instance won't have a Mythic counterpart, as I've been working on... other things. The Palpatine and Yoda ones are mostly done though so they will likely have Mythics the next time they run.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • @CG_CapGaSP Awesome thanks for the update
  • @CG_CapGaSP Thanks for the response! Appreciate you guys adding the Mythic component. Shame it’s not ready yet, but at least it’s coming! But what are these “other things” you speak of? :smiley:
    Go Pens!
  • CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    All Legendary events will eventually get a Mythic counterpart, but some not right away. Artist of War is sadly one of them. It's next instance won't have a Mythic counterpart, as I've been working on... other things. The Palpatine and Yoda ones are mostly done though so they will likely have Mythics the next time they run.

Good to know, I also asked Kozi another question but no answer yet, those returning legendary events, if they have a recurring events, their names didn’t show in the calendar until close to start date in the past, is it going to change?
    All Legendary events will eventually get a Mythic counterpart, but some not right away. Artist of War is sadly one of them. It's next instance won't have a Mythic counterpart, as I've been working on... other things. The Palpatine and Yoda ones are mostly done though so they will likely have Mythics the next time they run.

Awesome! That’s for the update! Super looking forward to Palp and Yoda ones! Will patiently wait for the Thrawn one.

Also any idea on payouts? BB8 and r2 were different. Also yoda are our Jedi fighting sith? Or our sith vs jedi?

Also any idea on payouts? BB8 and r2 were different. Also yoda are our Jedi fighting sith? Or our sith vs jedi?

I think the only thing that was different for payout was the 3 zetas. I wouldn’t expect them to go back to zetas, after going away from it. Probs just the 500k credits via achievements.

• Also any idea on payouts? BB8 and r2 were different. Also yoda are our Jedi fighting sith? Or our sith vs jedi?

What do you mean by payouts? Are you asking about the event rewards? Those will be mods appropriate to the factions used, and G12 salvage (whatever ones the legendary unit most needs) same as with BB-8 and R2-D2's events. If you mean achievements, all Mythic achievements will have different rewards. I'm aiming for them to all be "good", without being too narrowly limited to things not everyone needs.

Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.

What do you mean by payouts? Are you asking about the event rewards? Those will be mods appropriate to the factions used, and G12 salvage (whatever ones the legendary unit most needs) same as with BB-8 and R2-D2's events. If you mean achievements, all Mythic achievements will have different rewards. I'm aiming for them to all be "good", without being too narrowly limited to things not everyone needs.

You answered my question better than I worded it. Thanks Cap much appreciated. As always thank you for always chatting and responding here.

..... other things. Hmmm. :)
  • @CG_CapGaSP fantastic response to all questions. Hope that the other something your working on is Darth Revan? :p
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Please be Rose please be Rose please be Rose.

;)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH

Other things you say? Lol thanks for the update as always man
  • I want jabba the hutt

Noooo!! I was really waiting for it!
    But thanks a lot for telling us, it would be worst learning about it when the event is released
  • In stark contrast to my usual cynicism, I just wanted to say that I appreciate the dev responses in this thread. Thank you.
  • cuyler41
    107 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »

Great that you are working on a Palpatine mythic but what we really need a Palpatine zeta or two.
  • cuyler41 wrote: »
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »

Great that you are working on a Palpatine mythic but what we really need a Palpatine zeta or two.

CapGasp works on events lol, characters being reworked are a different group from what I understand.
  • While I appreciate the reward, Id of thunk 5M credits would have been better than 500K credits when comparing levels of awesomeness the 3 zetas were.

~D

Mythic event Tier clear Achievement rewards are very different if my memory serves me right. (I haven't complete BB8 event yet.)
  • I just saw maybe two of top 10 best responses in forum history in this thread
  • @CG_CapGaSP always come through with great responses. Love to see it. Thank you for the info.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Moved to Thrawn Event.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • SuperTroopers
    200 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Dark side players get let down yet again....

Couldn’t participate in the bb8 or R2 mythic and was looking forward to this.
  • So, uh, how's that Yoda Mythic comin'?