Rise Together 🫡 420m/24*RotE

Prev13456714
Gannon
1619 posts Member
edited October 2023
mscon4lv8a76.png

About us:
Don't be put off by our small "temp group" of low gp alts and friends in discord that just "merc" to get free rewards in exchange for tix until we find a permanent replacement.

We all benefit from everyone's progress, so we Rise Together!

A portion of our larger gaming community are/were military 🫡 law enforcement, a handful of developers, several couples, and even a few grandpas. We have become a community over the years, so friends and former members still offer advice and help.
Please behave accordingly!

https://discord.gg/b2RAfKnB
Post edited by Gannon on

Replies

• How many are in your guild? And what are the level ranges? I've got possibly 4 (including me) that could join. From level 85-54. My ally code is 754-328-966 and I just allied you.
  • Also, what's your main language, we're all American with English as our primary language & our current guild only speaks English for unimportant things.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Sorry for the delay, there are only about four of us so far, splitting from an inconsiderate raiding guild. We are all English and eastern and central us time, if it helps. Feel free to jump in while we try an build the ranks, no one will be excluded
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • Coming over.
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    nice!
  • Not in either of these guilds but have spoken to both leaders recently and they both seem nice genuine people, if yr a lower level player not getting looked after or getting left behind in a big guild then join these guys and progress with them.

Good luck guys
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • Not sure how to PM, but we are active members of our old guild. We just formed a new one. Not 100% sure, but mostly f2p. There are 7 of us (t5 rancor)...maybe we can merge?

My ID: 846-442-554
    Leaders' ID: 681-763-885
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    i got ur ally thing sent
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • We merged with Rise Together when TW required 25 to enter which we couldn’t do as a small guild. I’ve been very happy with the result. Consistently a guild of around 40 with the vocal majority mature members and competitive in all areas of the game. We mostly use Line to chat, since the scroll would be long if there were only 1 chat in game, to ask questions, coordinate raids and wars as well as for fun. There are expectations to stay active which helps players like me who like to be active. There are fair rules for raids that are enforced and ensure everyone has a chance to enter. They also make an effort to include incoming officers into officer positions if they would like to contribute. Overall, coming from a friendly and laid back small guild, I’m very pleased to be with Rise Together. Thanks guys!
  • Hey, I am currently level 66. I am looking for a Guild, and am active. https://swgoh.gg/u/shaggystarman/ that is my profile, is it too late to join?
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    We just filled up, sorry. If Any spaces open up in the near future, I'll pm you shaggy
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by Gannon on
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Post edited by Gannon on