Ships

It really needs an update. I think im speaking for most when i say This is the most bland aspect of the game. And people only do it still to get fleet tokens for zetas. Otherwise nobody would care about it.

Replies

• +1000. They should have a different “story mode” and move any hard node ships from the original “campaign” to hard nodes in the ships one. Also they could make some of the gear that is raid-exclusive farmable there.
  • I agree completely... not just a story mode, but new ships too - think Anakin, CLS, Yoda, etc.
  • Shhhhh

They might take away the sweet crystal rewards we now get
  • 7_GSTF wrote: »
    I agree completely... not just a story mode, but new ships too - think Anakin, CLS, Yoda, etc.

Again, +1000. All of those ships would be amazing for me I have all of those characters pretty well developed. Also a grievous ship (either the star fighter Kenobi takes from him in RotS or his capital ship), droid ships (buzz droids, starfighters, etc. piloted by b2, b1, and droideka if they ever add the last two), and holdo with a resistance flagship.

Also, love the avatar. Led Zeppelin is 100% the greatest band ever I listen to their music every day.
  • Update, you mean fix what's causing the crashes?

:p
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • They need a ships energy mode. Easy and hard mode. Raid gear can be farmed there. Ships can be farmed there. Give it it's own energy (not shared with cantina or ls/ds missions. And give mods and cantina their own energy please.
  • How about just adding hardware finally?

#comingsoon-ish-er-ism-lolol
  • The main problem with ships is they have barely done anything with them since launch. We've had one new capital ship added and only a handfull of new ships since their launch. No raids, and missing a ton of ships tied to existing heros in the game. No xwing for Luke, no Jedi fighter for annakin, etc. Not to mention a classic version of chewie so we can run a classic version of the falcon. It's been added to territory wars and battles but just as a side note more or less. If they would do a raid at least I'd be happy.
  • Yeah, I think hardware is overdue. Kinda silly to put a placeholder in a game and then not do anything with it for over a year.
  • I'm also thinking the hardware could be gear style where it's in pieces and you need to collect so many things to put them together. They could release new ships and old straight to the hard nodes and put some g9-12 gear pieces in the nodes as well. Raid would be fun too but raid without another story to follow would just be a distraction for 5 minutes. Please oh please
  • Wrong subforum, but great thread title.

What kind of "update" do ships need? Simply "everything"?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    moved to correct sub forum
  • Thanks @RandyMarsh ... Led Zeppelin is one of my favourites too.
  • Agreed 100%, the tie fighter mechanic for increasing capital ship turn meter with dodging is extremely frustrating. In fact the whole "which capital ship super attack goes first" mechanic is frustrating and too RNG dependent. Maybe nerf tarkin and thrawn super attacks, and introduce some ships that change things up a little.
  • Destructo wrote: »
    Agreed 100%, the tie fighter mechanic for increasing capital ship turn meter with dodging is extremely frustrating. In fact the whole "which capital ship super attack goes first" mechanic is frustrating and too RNG dependent. Maybe nerf tarkin and thrawn super attacks, and introduce some ships that change things up a little.

Personally, I don't mind if the meta in ships is empire... considering how that they are almost completely ignored elsewhere!

• 7_GSTF wrote: »
    Destructo wrote: »

Personally, I don't mind if the meta in ships is empire... considering how that they are almost completely ignored elsewhere!
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/154462/new-character-iden-versio#latest

Don't worry, Iden Versio will save the day
  • t0neg0d wrote: »
    How about just adding hardware finally?

#comingsoon-ish-er-ism-lolol

SOON. LOL. (yeah right, soon. That's what they said about ticket counter but it took them 1.5 years in spite of all the reports and feedback
  • Fatzke wrote: »
    Wrong subforum, but great thread title.

What kind of "update" do ships need? Simply "everything"?

Simply anything