Imperial Probe Droid Mission Minium Requirements

Has this mission been nerf on Darks Side TB? If you pass it plesae let us know what gear lvl was need and Abilities level. Thanks

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to DS TB sub forum.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Has this mission been nerf on Darks Side TB?

Are you asking because you heard something or just because you're hoping?

I'm guessing it's the latter, and I'm almost certain it's not true.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Cleared with G10 Veers (5*), g10 Storm, g9 Stark (6*), Deathtrooper G10 and Snowtrooper G10.

On the second wave kill han fast and then deathmark CLS. Makes things a lot easier
  • Worked it fairly easy with g12 zVeers, g11 Snooper Stooper & Magoo, g10 Starck at 242 speed. All omegas. Stooper soaked a ton of shots in 1st wave from all the counter attacks from Hoth Soldier and his friends.
    The Dooper deathmark solution by Zaraos is a good one.
  • Does deathmark go through foresight?
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Does deathmark go through foresight?

Nope. It can be cleansed too, so it would be best if you hit CLS with the Orbital Bombardment to Ability Block him before you try to Deathmark him.
  • What's the strategy for first encounter?

Shoot everyone! ;)
    I still have not figured out the optimal target order, but lately I have been going after the Rebel Pilots first since they get 100% TM when an ally is dropped and they can cleanse everyone. It really isn't worth trying to go after anyone else until all the pilots are eliminated.
    Then I go after the Rebel and Hoth Soldiers, mostly ignoring all Elite units of all types. The soldiers have a nasty habit of counter attacking and calling multiple assists, so if you can reduce their numbers before the Rebel Soldiers can taunt, you radically limit their ability to damage you. Besides, regular units are easier to defeat, you might be able to get rid of a few before the Commander jumps in to heal everyone. Taunt with Stoooper before you start triggering the counters from those nasty Hoth Soldiers.
    Try to Ability Block the Hoth Commander (and everyone else) with Orbital Bombardment while you eliminate the Pilots and non-elite Soldiers.
    Don't even bother going after Rebel Officer until you have thinned the herd because he gets Foresight whenever an ally gets a turn, so you spend all your time clearing Foresight and never hitting him. Waste of time.
    AT-AT assault is a single-target barrage that does damage up to 85% of a target's health. Underwhelming, but pretty useful against an Elite. Target a Pilot or Soldier with this one to make your job easier.
    Final targets are Hoth Commander, Rebel Officer, and Rebel Spy, in that order.

At least, that's what I have been doing this time around.

Shoot everyone! ;)
    I still have not figured out the optimal target order, but lately I have been going after the Rebel Pilots first since they get 100% TM when an ally is dropped and they can cleanse everyone. It really isn't worth trying to go after anyone else until all the pilots are eliminated.
    Then I go after the Rebel and Hoth Soldiers, mostly ignoring all Elite units of all types. The soldiers have a nasty habit of counter attacking and calling multiple assists, so if you can reduce their numbers before the Rebel Soldiers can taunt, you radically limit their ability to damage you. Besides, regular units are easier to defeat, you might be able to get rid of a few before the Commander jumps in to heal everyone. Taunt with Stoooper before you start triggering the counters from those nasty Hoth Soldiers.
    Try to Ability Block the Hoth Commander (and everyone else) with Orbital Bombardment while you eliminate the Pilots and non-elite Soldiers.
    Don't even bother going after Rebel Officer until you have thinned the herd because he gets Foresight whenever an ally gets a turn, so you spend all your time clearing Foresight and never hitting him. Waste of time.
    AT-AT assault is a single-target barrage that does damage up to 85% of a target's health. Underwhelming, but pretty useful against an Elite. Target a Pilot or Soldier with this one to make your job easier.

Lot of good info there thanks a lot! I'm gonna give it a shot later. Should I bother using aoe in the first encounter due to all the counters?

Shoot everyone! ;)

Lot of good info there thanks a lot! I'm gonna give it a shot later. Should I bother using aoe in the first encounter due to all the counters?

If you have Stormtrooper's taunt up and he is well-geared, you should be able to throw a couple AOE out there. I did. Veers AOE is pretty important since it calls assists from all troopers and also inflicts Ability Block, which you can use along with Orbital Bombardment to try to control the Hoth Commander and keep him from healing everyone. Snow can Ability Block too, so try to use that to your advantage instead of AOE every chance.
    I used all my AOEs in the 1st round except for Magma because I chickened out thinking Storm could not possibly continue to take all that damage. But when the 2nd round started, he still had ~70% protection left. Dude is tough.

Shoot everyone! ;)

If you have Stormtrooper's taunt up and he is well-geared, you should be able to throw a couple AOE out there. I did. Veers AOE is pretty important since it calls assists from all troopers and also inflicts Ability Block, which you can use along with Orbital Bombardment to try to control the Hoth Commander and keep him from healing everyone. Snow can Ability Block too, so try to use that to your advantage instead of AOE every chance.
    I used all my AOEs in the 1st round except for Magma because I chickened out thinking Storm could not possibly continue to take all that damage. But when the 2nd round started, he still had ~70% protection left. Dude is tough.

Everyone listen to this guy!follow his kill and attack order. Thank you so much! Got me a probe droid shard!

Shoot everyone! ;)

Everyone listen to this guy!follow his kill and attack order. Thank you so much! Got me a probe droid shard!

Glad it worked for you! :)
    I forgot to include Scout in the kill order. Maybe:
    1. Rebel Pilot
    2. Rebel Soldier
    3. Hoth Soldier
    4. Hoth Commander
    5. Rebel Officer
    6. Hoth Scout
    7. Rebel Spy
    Elites last (unless it's a Pilot, shoot them), AB on Commander and HSoldier. AT-AT to damage elite pilots and soldiers.

Shoot everyone! ;)

1. Rebel Pilot
    2. Rebel Soldier
    3. Hoth Soldier
    4. Hoth Commander
    5. Rebel Officer
    6. Hoth Scout
    7. Rebel Spy
    Elites last (unless it's a Pilot, shoot them), AB on Commander and HSoldier. AT-AT to damage elite pilots and soldiers.

Luckily there was no pilot, but all the people on here complaining about how hard it is, just read this guide and it's a win. Thanks again!
  • Incidentally, I don't understand why the Hoth Soldier calls two assists when he counter attacks, I don't see anything in the descriptions that explain this. Unless he calls a stealthed Scout, there does not seem to be a reason for a twin assist. I sure thought I saw this happening to me a lot.

Shoot everyone! ;)

1. Rebel Pilot
    2. Rebel Soldier
    3. Hoth Soldier
    4. Hoth Commander
    5. Rebel Officer
    6. Hoth Scout
    7. Rebel Spy

Luckily there was no pilot, but all the people on here complaining about how hard it is, just read this guide and it's a win. Thanks again!

This guide’s well circulated. I used it today and got wrecked.

Shoot everyone! ;)

1. Rebel Pilot
    2. Rebel Soldier
    3. Hoth Soldier
    4. Hoth Commander
    5. Rebel Officer
    6. Hoth Scout
    7. Rebel Spy

Well what's your team like?

Shoot everyone! ;)

1. Rebel Pilot
    2. Rebel Soldier
    3. Hoth Soldier
    4. Hoth Commander
    5. Rebel Officer
    6. Hoth Scout
    7. Rebel Spy

Team:
    G10 7 * zVeers
    G10 7* Deathtrooper
    G10 7* Stormtrooper
    G10 7* Snowtrooper
    G9 6* Starck
  • Incidentally, I don't understand why the Hoth Soldier calls two assists when he counter attacks, I don't see anything in the descriptions that explain this. Unless he calls a stealthed Scout, there does not seem to be a reason for a twin assist. I sure thought I saw this happening to me a lot.

Same. The assists on counters have me confused.
  • Zaraos wrote: »
    Cleared with G10 Veers (5*), g10 Storm, g9 Stark (6*), Deathtrooper G10 and Snowtrooper G10.

On the second wave kill han fast and then deathmark CLS. Makes things a lot easier

This!!! Han must go as fast as possible. The CLS

Shoot everyone! ;)

1. Rebel Pilot
    2. Rebel Soldier
    3. Hoth Soldier
    4. Hoth Commander
    5. Rebel Officer
    6. Hoth Scout
    7. Rebel Spy

It is? Cool.
    What's the strategy for first encounter?

Shoot everyone! ;)

1. Rebel Pilot
    2. Rebel Soldier
    3. Hoth Soldier
    4. Hoth Commander
    5. Rebel Officer
    6. Hoth Scout
    7. Rebel Spy

Team:
    G10 7 * zVeers
    G10 7* Deathtrooper
    G10 7* Stormtrooper
    G10 7* Snowtrooper
    G9 6* Starck

Ah, well there's your problem. DSTB is harder than LSTB. Gear up. Try again at g11.

Shoot everyone! ;)

1. Rebel Pilot
    2. Rebel Soldier
    3. Hoth Soldier
    4. Hoth Commander
    5. Rebel Officer
    6. Hoth Scout
    7. Rebel Spy

It is? Cool.
    What's the strategy for first encounter?

Shoot everyone! ;)

1. Rebel Pilot
    2. Rebel Soldier
    3. Hoth Soldier
    4. Hoth Commander
    5. Rebel Officer
    6. Hoth Scout
    7. Rebel Spy

Team:
    G10 7 * zVeers
    G10 7* Deathtrooper
    G10 7* Stormtrooper
    G10 7* Snowtrooper
    G9 6* Starck

Ah, well there's your problem. DSTB is harder than LSTB. Gear up. Try again at g11.

That's stupid it's that hard. Probably why ds tb is so unpopular

Shoot everyone! ;)

1. Rebel Pilot
    2. Rebel Soldier
    3. Hoth Soldier
    4. Hoth Commander
    5. Rebel Officer
    6. Hoth Scout
    7. Rebel Spy

It is? Cool. Sorry it did not work for you.
  • Does deathmark reappear on the target if they are still alive after you hit them?
  • Deathmark stays on until cleansed
  • Veers *7, g10, zeta, 210 speed
    DT *5, g9, 165 speed
    Tony stark *6, g9, 240 speed
    Snowtroop *7, g9, 160 speed
    Shore *5, g9, 120 speed

Tbh, i don't know who should i target first. I just bloody aoe boom boom them when aoe ability available. Complete the mission with snowtroop dead. I think for who want to complete the mission without need to spend resources upgrade gear, ability, mod here and there, just give zeta to veers.

I don't even omega'ed their abilities, just aoe snowtroop ability. I also fight without deathmark, bcause i don't upgrade it to lvl 8 lol :lol: