Phoenix Squad - Ultimate Bundle?

Hey all,

I am really struggling with the event that requires the phoenix squadron (Artist of War), I am at Tier 6, but I never make it past the last stage, so I thought I would buy a bundle. Is it me or is the Ultimate Bundle really bad and has items which I already have plenty of and wont really upgrade much of anything in terms of armour level and shards, which I have them all at 7 stars any way. For £99 you would think you would get 100 shards of all and all the phoenix squad in the yellow?

Is there no better option available, or will become available? I know there is a crystal option, but its shard only which does no good.

My only other option is to just upgrade them as normal, but then I would likely have to wait for the next time the event is live. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Replies

• Moved to Thrawn event subcategory.

Priced bundles are usually less costly-per-shard than buying crystal vaults.
  • is there likely to be a bundle for each character like there used to be, or at least a bundle with really good items? the ultimate bundle seems to have items I already have and that wont really upgrade my phoenix squad all
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    is there likely to be a bundle for each character like there used to be, or at least a bundle with really good items? the ultimate bundle seems to have items I already have and that wont really upgrade my phoenix squad all

The ultimate bundle i believe has items to upgrade phoenix squad to gear v. In terms of event completion it's worthless.

If you need gear crystals in the shipment store is your best option.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    is there likely to be a bundle for each character like there used to be, or at least a bundle with really good items? the ultimate bundle seems to have items I already have and that wont really upgrade my phoenix squad all

The ultimate bundle i believe has items to upgrade phoenix squad to gear v. In terms of event completion it's worthless.

If you need gear crystals in the shipment store is your best option.

Thanks for that :)

I believe my characters need a lot of upgrading, they dont really have any mods which make all the difference and their gear lvl is not that great (VIII), and 7 stars, apart from sabine which is 4 stars, but I am working on getting her to 7 and I dont really use her in the event.

Ideally I would want them all in the yellow and with good gear, but since its a rare event I was hoping to buy some kind of bundle and upgrade them quickly before this one is over. With Crystals I would need well over £100 I think to obtain the gear parts and assign mods to them or buy new ones (two of my phoenix squad have a few lvl 1 mods only.

• That Bundle is for beginners I guess, if you have the money and want to spend it, I would do it on crystals bundles so you can spend those crystals on refreshments for better gear and mods :)
  • it takes a lot of crystals to get one piece of gear that does not lvl up the gear. I guess I will need to wait :) I was hoping for a £10.00 - £20 solution to get some good gear lol