What can we expect for the future of galaxy of heroes?

As an advent player I have long since reached level 85 and unlocked access to all currently available missions and extras locked at high level. Sadly I see myself doing much less on this game nowadays due to the lack of different activities. Aside from gearing up my collection of characters and 7 starring the rest there really isn't much left. There is still fleet hardware updates that have yet to be completed even though it always says it's coming soon, there is a strange box hologram in the bottom left corner of the screen that has yet to see any use, and upgrades to finally finish off the last three gear for gear 12 characters. I'm not complaining but I just feel that devs should try to finish what they already have partially set up in the game before adding totally new stuff. And what about the lack of new character releases? I remember when they were nonstop throwing new characters at us to unlock and now we barely see but one a month or less. With characters spanning from prequels or old games there is plenty of opportunity to go with.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    45* LS TB
    48* DS TB
    All special missions.
    All the best raid teams.

There is always more to do.

But I guess we are in a short lul on release of toons.
  • What? We've gotten new characters at a blistering rate the last few months.

You say you're bored with the same old content, yet we've gotten DSTB and TW in the last couple months, which actually went into a 'placeholder art' spot... Does this not count?

You might just be burntout and losing interest. It happens, take a break.
  • I'm not trying to make it sound bad in any way I'm just a little concerned about somethings that seem neglected and have been so for a long time. So maybe new character releases isn't so much an issue for everyone or territory battles might be a decent way to find hard to obtain gear but like the unfinished stuff like the box I mentioned earlier next to guild holotable has never been usable yet and the ship hardware stuff has yet to be dealt with but when we get totally new additions to something else we are left with incomplete areas of gameplay that could probably heavily influence future gameplay in a positive way.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    45* LS TB
    48* DS TB
    All special missions.
    All the best raid teams.

There is always more to do.

But I guess we are in a short lul on release of toons.

Confirmed - Revan is next #icandream
  • Live arena battles would be interesting.
  • Coolnessda wrote: »
    As an advent player I have long since reached level 85 and unlocked access to all currently available missions and extras locked at high level. Sadly I see myself doing much less on this game nowadays due to the lack of different activities. Aside from gearing up my collection of characters and 7 starring the rest there really isn't much left. There is still fleet hardware updates that have yet to be completed even though it always says it's coming soon, there is a strange box hologram in the bottom left corner of the screen that has yet to see any use, and upgrades to finally finish off the last three gear for gear 12 characters. I'm not complaining but I just feel that devs should try to finish what they already have partially set up in the game before adding totally new stuff. And what about the lack of new character releases? I remember when they were nonstop throwing new characters at us to unlock and now we barely see but one a month or less. With characters spanning from prequels or old games there is plenty of opportunity to go with.

Boring cuz we spend 400energy everyday farming carbantis. Then a week to gear one character. What's the point.
  • costahd
    134 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Boring, not boring..
    In the last months we received quite a lot content. This helped to make more enjoyble then ever, but the game pretty has the same mechanics. Which is somehow normal.
    I think you guys are bored about the mechanics, the very core of the game. This will happen to all eventualy and happen with all the games.
    As gamer for many, many years I am used with this happen time to time. My advice is to take a break.
    As for the game future I think it has a very good chances to be succesfully for a long time. The subject, Star Wars, is almost unlimited, the coding for the game can updated so the game can evolve..the only obstacle can be marketing strategies as they can drop this game in a few years for other title.
    Until then we still have years ahead.

The Force may be with you!