I hope next week's better

So the 3rd week of jan is over and all we've had is a marquee character and a teaser for potentially Rose.

I've probably been spoilt over the last few months with content but it all seems very flat and dead since the new year has come round........

Replies

• M_L
    469 posts Member
    i agree with @Sirlagzalott , my goodness i need a break to catch up on farming toons and especially better mods... i'd be happy if they didn't release more toons via marquee events since those have to sit on the shelf for entire quarters at a time anyway
  • M_L wrote: »
    i agree with @Sirlagzalott , my goodness i need a break to catch up on farming toons and especially better mods... i'd be happy if they didn't release more toons via marquee events since those have to sit on the shelf for entire quarters at a time anyway
    I like the marquee events, it lets us try the toon out before it's farmable that way we can prepare for upcoming farms while disregarding those we deem "useless"

it's a far better system than when they just released toons chromium for months and then we had to farm to even unlock the toon
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Wow, we have had a bunch of events too. Granted nothing shiny new but stuff has been happening.

I like having a chance to build up my hoards of stuff after a new toon and meta growth.(not a total shift)
  • I agree with the Op. I need something new to chase and panic farm for. Some achievement to unlock, something. January has been kinda boring.