A few high level players looking for laid back guild—DONE

Lnolte
posts Member
edited January 2018
Myself and a few others just left a guild as it was to intense. We are pretty well equipped with most of us (5 total) over 1.5 million galactic power. We are active players but some times miss a part of a TW or TB due to having jobs and a life. Please let me know if your guild would be interested in us. Need to be able to complete HAAT.

Ally code 898-349-437
Post edited by Lnolte on

Replies

• We are close to being able to complete haat. We complete heroic rancor easily. We need a few more to do haat and compete in tw
  • Vong warriors, look us up, check us out if u wish.
  • Obiwadkenobi
    238 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Hey there! We are a group of 6 guilds that should be able to accommodate your needs. We get 36-38 LS tb stars. Our guilds are at or around 96m gp.

Come chat. You’ll be impressed.

https://discord.gg/em3PjjC
  • Join us! MariJAWAna guild. We're perfect for you and your buddies. 579-953-969

We don't have many rules other than 24 hr wait on rancor heroic. You'll have fun with us as we are very active
  • AceNightwing
    125 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Hello from Millennium Fukkatsu. Send you a pm as I really think we may be a good match with you guys. Feels like we have the same mindset... 82+ mil go guild, doing heroic raids... both raids have 1st day 0 dmg registration rule.

We can do 33*s in TBs right now but with full guild can manage 35 I believe...

Guild shows 4 vacancy, but we have room for 5. I can remove my mini :)
    Post edited by AceNightwing on
  • We are 55m guild double heroic and we only require 500 tickets daily (3000 per week) which allows for one day of absence for people with lives
    Slacker#8957 if you are interested
  • @GhostTruckin possible?
  • Come join TruthSeekers01

• Our guildnis called Sentries. We are a causal but committed Guild. We are currently looking to rebuild our guild after our formar leader left with several of our strong players. We try to do heroic pit raids 2x weekly, and are working toward HAAT. We have a 100k cap for the 1st 24 hrs on pit raids. We are looking for players level 80 and above with at least 5 7* characters. We do not use discord but chat regularly through the in-game chat. Send me a mesaage or look us up.

Come and see if you like what you see or wite back and i would be willing to answer questions for you, and I totally understand having a lofe outside of the game. If you don't join, best of luck to you and I hope you find a guild that works for you.

Blackmax95