Fulcrum upgrade!

Richard_Goodwin
47 posts Member
edited January 2018
If anyone knows of my previous entries in other discussions (is that possible? Idk if that's possible), then it's known that I'm huge fan of the idea of Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) as a part of the Phoenix faction in Galaxy of Heroes, so here's an idea for a slightly upgraded Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) with synergies with the Rebel and Phoenix factions

Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum)
Light Side, Rebel, Phoenix, Attacker

- Basic- Balanced Strike
- Deal Physical damage to target enemy, gain Protection Up (40%) for 2 turns, and grant Protection
Up (40%) to the ally with the lowest health that doesn't have it for 2 turns. If that ally is Rebel,
Ahsoka and that ally gain Protection Up (50%) for 2 turns. If the ally is Phoenix, Ahsoka and that ally
gain Protection Up (60%) for 2 turns.

- Special- Meditate (Cooldown: 3)
- No change

- Special- Whirlwind (Cooldown: 3)

- Consume all non-unique buffs on Ahsoka and deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack
scores an additional hit for each type of buff consumed. The target can't Evade and has -50% Armor
against this attack. This deals double damage to Empire enemies.

- Leader- Head of Rebel Intelligence
- All allies gain 20% Defense, 15% Critical Damage, 15% Potency, 10% Evasion, and gain 15% Turn
Meter when they Evade or inflict a debuff. These effects are doubled for Rebel allies and tripled for
Phoenix allies. In addition, Phoenix allies have a 70% chance to gain a buff they do not have at the
start of their turns for 2 turns, excluding Taunt. This effect can't be Prevented.

- Unique- Perseverance
- No change

I have so many more ideas, so feedback is always appreciated!
Post edited by Richard_Goodwin on

Replies

• This would completely break Phoenix.

Cassian would go absolutely nuts as well, and just get unlimited turns.

...is that good or bad?
  • 2 notes

1 really nice job, it’s a unique twist that powers phoenix up and gives them an alternate leader, maybe make the leader only effect them though

2 there’s a difference between rebel and phoenix synergies and anti-Empire synergies, I understand it may fit the character but it would also make an already weaker faction even harder to use if she could one hit a full shoretrooper with enough buffs

...is that good or bad?

It would be a HUGE buff to rebels, who are already easily the strongest faction in the game, so....not good.

...is that good or bad?

It would be a HUGE buff to rebels, who are already easily the strongest faction in the game, so....not good.
    SHAD0W4576 wrote: »
    2 notes

1 really nice job, it’s a unique twist that powers phoenix up and gives them an alternate leader, maybe make the leader only effect them though

2 there’s a difference between rebel and phoenix synergies and anti-Empire synergies, I understand it may fit the character but it would also make an already weaker faction even harder to use if she could one hit a full shoretrooper with enough buffs

I plan on giving the Dark Side some love too. I already posted a character description for Aurra Sing, and I have Destroyer Droid, Pre Vizsla, and Supreme Chancellor Palpatine ready to post. I also have some ideas, like Jango Fett, Commando Droid, and Demolition Droid.
  • This sucks, FAT is OP at gear 12, she doesnt even need a buff
  • ElleMadara wrote: »
    This sucks, FAT is OP at gear 12, she doesnt even need a buff

1.) Are you saying this only because you don't like the Rebels faction?
    2.) Perhaps instead of criticizing my ideas, which I have spent weeks working on, you could actually give me advice on how to make it better, and post your own ideas to see what people think about them.
    3.) If you didn't like my post, why did you read it?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

Lol, how would he know if he liked your post or not without reading it?
  • Liath wrote: »

I liked your comment w/o reading it

...is that good or bad?

Lmfao
  • In order to build kits, it’s difficult but you have to keep in mind other kits because there should be great synergy squads but yeah a Cassian would just keep spamming his AOE debuff over and over again. Old Ben would keep using his AOE and gain taunt and basically you couldn’t ever attack anyone else

When I post stuff, usually an upgrade means that it's something that improves a character. Sorry if that sounds snarky, I'm really not trying to be. It's just I've learned that upgrades aren't always adding to a character.
  • In order to build kits, it’s difficult but you have to keep in mind other kits because there should be great synergy squads but yeah a Cassian would just keep spamming his AOE debuff over and over again. Old Ben would keep using his AOE and gain taunt and basically you couldn’t ever attack anyone else

That's the point of a leader, isn't it? To make a squad more powerful? Besides, I mainly want Fulcrum to be a member of Phoenix Squadron. Do you feel like she would make the faction better?

:smiley:
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

When I post stuff, usually an upgrade means that it's something that improves a character. Sorry if that sounds snarky, I'm really not trying to be. It's just I've learned that upgrades aren't always adding to a character.

You've made all of 15 posts here and over 1/3 of them are in this thread. Are you suggesting people should have learned who you are and your posting practices? In any event, they still wouldn't have known what your suggested improvement was or whether it was any good without actually reading the post....

You've made all of 15 posts here and over 1/3 of them are in this thread. Are you suggesting people should have learned who you are and your posting practices? In any event, they still wouldn't have known what your suggested improvement was or whether it was any good without actually reading the post....

I'm sorry, but could you elaborate? It's been a long day
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

I'm sorry, but could you elaborate? It's been a long day

I'm sorry, I don't know what you want me to elaborate on.

You posted this thread with a suggestion. Elle responded that your suggestion was bad. You told Elle he shouldn't have read your thread if he didn't like it. I indicated that he wouldn't have known he didn't like it until he read it. You responded (I think) about what your title meant, I suppose implying that he should have known he wouldn't like it from the title. I said that nobody knows what you meant from your posting practices because you've hardly posted at all before, and, in any event, people still need to read your actual idea to know whether your actual idea is good or bad.

Independent of any of that, you can't stop people who disagree with you from expressing that disagreement on your thread. That's not how the forum works.

• undefined
    Ooooooh, ok. Got it. Glad that's cleared up. Anyway, yeah, of course I can't stop anyone from disagreement. That's not my decision. I just think it would be more useful for people to make helpful statements about the ideas rather than simply shoot them down. And I didn't tell anyone that they shouldn't read my ideas. That's not going to help at all. I simply asked if Elle knew they wouldn't like my idea, and if Elle did, then why criticize it with no help? I hope that we can move forward in peace. :smile:
  • DedrickRogue
    924 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Fulcrum isn't a bad character though, it's not like she needs a boost. 40% PU on basic for her and a buddy is solid, potentially 80% to lowest health is just too much.

Her leader should just be scrapped, it's out of character completely. It makes more sense for Padawan Ahsoka to have a leader ability then Fulcrum. In addition it would be the best leader ability in the game, by a pretty significant margin.

[Edit] Most importantly, she wasn't a member of Phoenix squad.
  • Richard_Goodwin
    47 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Fulcrum isn't a bad character though, it's not like she needs a boost. 40% PU on basic for her and a buddy is solid, potentially 80% to lowest health is just too much.

Her leader should just be scrapped, it's out of character completely. It makes more sense for Padawan Ahsoka to have a leader ability then Fulcrum. In addition it would be the best leader ability in the game, by a pretty significant margin.

[Edit] Most importantly, she wasn't a member of Phoenix squad.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenix_Squadron
    http://starwarsrebels.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenix_Squadron

Plus, I never said she was a bad character. I just like Ahsoka! :smile:

...is that good or bad?

Alright, so what do you recommend? I already brought down the Protection Up