83 Mill+ Fun Guild looking for 2 replacements

MolBoda
243 posts Member
edited January 2018
Hey all- we have a great guild, but we have 2 players who won't get SWGOH or Discord accounts and it's time to replace them. We're looking for players with around 1.5 mill gp who participate every day in all activities and get close to 600 raid tickets each day. CLS, JTR, Hoth brothers, Starck, Cholo are all big plusses! If you have friends you would like to bring along, I could make some room as long as everyone is close to the requirements. Send me a private message here if interested- and send me the swgoh.gg codes for those interested. Here's some more info on our guild. Hope to hear from you!

We have both heroic raids on farm (24H 0 damage on both raids), and get 33* on LS TB- I think 30* on the last DS. We run raids at 7pm mountain time (9pm EST). We expect all to contribute to TB and TW- we've only lost 2 TWs so far and we want to keep up our wins.
We want players who get close to 600/day (although we understand life sometimes makes this hard to do), as well as active participation in all phases of TB (Same thing about life making it impossible sometimes, but we're hunting for stars!) and TW (zetas!!!). We have several people working on Starck now, and will be getting 15+ Leia shards (we're working on it). We require Discord for chatting and coordinating attacks, and reserve in game chat for giving directions.
We are a very social group who love to discuss strategy and give/seek squad advice. We also have off topic chats on Discord where we chat about movies, general life, how much our girlfriends/wives hate that we play this game, Star Wars Lego models, disc golf, share star wars memes.......... You name it. Oh and of course Monty Python (Our guild name is KnightsWho SayNihilus). We'd love to find more active chatters, but quieter players are welcome too!
Private message me on here if this sounds like your kind of guild! Here's our SWGOH account if you're interested:
https://swgoh.gg/g/22432/knightswho-saynihilus/
-Mol Boda
Post edited by MolBoda on

Replies