Do you think I can get my jedi to 5star and gear vii to get 5 star yoda in time (11days)

I saw that there is going to be a yoda event this month so I wondered if I can reach the requirements to get 5 star yoda in time. If not then I will farm for the palpatine event instead , which will be later. I got 11 days, and I am F2P, getting around 150 crystal per day, so 1 cantina and one normal refreshes. Here are my characters: lumi 5star, gear 6, JC 4 star +20shards, gear 6, qui gonn 4 star, gear 6, old ben 4 star, gear 6, windu 4 star gear 3. And I am level 50 currently, getting around 2000xp per day.

Replies

  • That's a lot to farm in 11 days. Am I correct to assume that any toon who doesn't say "+×× shards" is at 0/65?
  • everyone else has around 2-5 plus shards.
  • Liath
    4586 posts Member
    Unless you just really love Yoda, I would work towards Palpatine instead. Yoda just isn't a very strong character right now.
  • I mean, My method if I'm not going to unlock a legendary toon is to farm them until the required toons are 7 star but as said before Yoda is pretty useless. More of a nuisance than anything
  • ok, than I will focus on rebels to get palpatine if he is better. And he will be good for speed mods and the r2 d2 event too I think. And thanks for the answers!
  • oh 1 more question:
    If I get a five star rebel team and get five star palpatine then two monts later can I get shards again to 7 star him with that team or I have to get them to 7 star?
  • Liath
    4586 posts Member
    tr1gergo wrote: »
    ok, than I will focus on rebels to get palpatine if he is better. And he will be good for speed mods and the r2 d2 event too I think. And thanks for the answers!

    Potency mods. But yes.
    tr1gergo wrote: »
    oh 1 more question:
    If I get a five star rebel team and get five star palpatine then two monts later can I get shards again to 7 star him with that team or I have to get them to 7 star?

    You have to have 7* rebels to get 7* Palpatine.
  • TVF
    16045 posts Member
    Agreed on Yoda, I unlocked him because I just happened to have five 5 star Jedi but I still don't even have five 6 star Jedi because Yoda is meh and Jedi are meh.

    EDIT: I just realized I have five 6 star Jedi now but only because I finally got around to getting 6 star Phoenix.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lot's of GOH youtubers say that Barris, Ben, Lumi, Anakin are really good. But do you say that it isn't worth investing in any of them?
  • TVF
    16045 posts Member
    I don't use Jedi but a lot of people use Old Ben and Barris (with her zeta) but not in a Jedi team, just as support for other toons. Not sure anyone uses Anakin anymore.

    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I would strongly suggest you farm phoenix. They will get you palpatine, Thrawn, who will help with R2, 2 towards Yoda, are needed for TB, amazing in low end arena, and have very nice ships. They are, hands down, the most efficient team to farm to start for newcomers.
  • Liath
    4586 posts Member
    tr1gergo wrote: »
    Lot's of GOH youtubers say that Barris, Ben, Lumi, Anakin are really good. But do you say that it isn't worth investing in any of them?

    Barris is good once you get her zeta, but before that she's nothing special. Old Ben is good, and necessary eventually, because he's required for Commander Luke. Lumi is decent at the very beginning of the game when healing is still relevant, but after that she's basically useless. Ani is ok, but there are tons of more worthwhile characters. The big problem is that Jedi as a faction are just not very good. The biggest exception is General Kenobi, who is absolutely worth it, but requires being in a heroic tank guild to get.

    Make sure you are paying attention to the dates on the videos you are watching. The game shifts a lot over time. Two of the most important Jedi to work on these days are Ezra and Kanan, but that's because they're Phoenix, not because they're Jedi. Similarly for Old Ben - he works well in rebel teams because he's a rebel (now, originally he wasn't), not so much in Jedi teams.
  • Thanks for the advises, I know Phoenix squad is really good nowadays, there are a lot of them in my arena, but I managed to beat them quite easily so far, with kylo, sidius, qui gonn, old ben and lumi. And I don't really like any of the phoenix members, so I say if I can avoid them on the road to the top, then I will. I prefer farming rebels like st han, lando, luke and old ben, because the first two are good for heist, and the second two for CLS
  • Liath
    4586 posts Member
    tr1gergo wrote: »
    Thanks for the advises, I know Phoenix squad is really good nowadays, there are a lot of them in my arena, but I managed to beat them quite easily so far, with kylo, sidius, qui gonn, old ben and lumi. And I don't really like any of the phoenix members, so I say if I can avoid them on the road to the top, then I will. I prefer farming rebels like st han, lando, luke and old ben, because the first two are good for heist, and the second two for CLS

    Arena isn't the main reason to farm Phoenix. They are required to get Thrawn, who is extremely good. They are good for GW if you have any trouble there. And they are required for missions in Territory Battles. So, you really can't avoid farming them eventually.
  • Oh. Can I see somewhere that which factions will be needed for terriority battles to prepare? Other than phoenix
  • Liath
    4586 posts Member
    tr1gergo wrote: »
    Oh. Can I see somewhere that which factions will be needed for terriority battles to prepare? Other than phoenix

    See the "required character" columns (H) in LS and DS tabs.

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V6EWy8gZfvWMy2cYo9fOAmxSAWxA0mtqSjeix75s3iw/edit#gid=1052891379
  • thanks!
  • Why not I think it's easily doable in 11 days
  • Did you manage it in 11 Days?
  • No, i went for palpatin luckily, cause he got me to arena top 1. Of course I got yoda too, eventually.
  • TheOnlyGH wrote: »
    Did you manage it in 11 Days?

    You are officially The Lich King
Sign In or Register to comment.