2018 Dev Challenge

As we embark on yet another year with SWGOH we watched many changes and upgrades to the game and in general the overall game has improved greatly. The New Hope for 2018 is that developers showcase their greater talents and expand beyond the realm of just a Hack-N-Slash. Adding more depth to the game for example events that don't just involve battles but gives the player challenges like having to answer star wars trivia questions to unlock a certain stage or area of a labyrinth or planet, or using wit mods or fate mods to beat lando and han at the sabac tables! or navigating through the corridors of korriban to unlock sith Holocrons, or using a team of bounty hunters to track different bounties using connecting clues that you must buy off with credits, crystals, gear and good old fashion tale whipping to get answers to progress, Navigate the trenches of the deathstar in CLS very own X-Wing looking for that lucky shot and play as vader trying to defend! Overall we need more gameplay in our gameplay. So to the developers of this game I formally challenge you to develop the game beyond chop chop and the occasional release of some non-descript toon and to that end. We will all Hope. Rogue One signing out...

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    I can't even give this a -1 but if I could I'd give it a -1,000,000.

I like this game. You want to turn it into something completely different I have zero interest in.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    What? This is a turn based strategy mobile game. If you don't like it, go play battlefront or KOTOR
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Other than some version of the BH "going on a mission", I think you are playing the wrong game if this is what you are looking for.

This is meant to be a sandbox holo table team fighting game, that's it.
  • - everything. Ever.
  • Punctuation is your friend.
  • No
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Punctuation is your friend.

I see you've met wrekincruw...although he slipped and used a period by the second line.

I've seen him (?) use punctuation correctly on several posts when he (?) gets worked up about something, so the lack of punctuation is just a troll job anyway.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    Punctuation is your friend.

I see you've met wrekincruw...although he slipped and used a period by the second line.

I've seen him (?) use punctuation correctly on several posts when he (?) gets worked up about something, so the lack of punctuation is just a troll job anyway.

The whole thing has to be. Nobody could seriously have this many absolutely horrific ideas.