Adaptive F2P Guide 2.0

Replies

• ManuG
    131 posts Member
    whitemeat wrote: »
    Opened Baze in the first pull. When I transition from Phoenix to Rebels, who should my fifth be? Wedge(L), Biggs, Chirrut, Baze, Ezra or Boba? Ezra obviously gets the leader bonus and I'll have him at 7* g8, but Boba has a great kit, and I will be leveling him for heists anyway (currently 5* g7).

I would say test both of them and see which one fixs better in the setup or just which one you prefer more :)
  • wawrzon wrote: »

Thrawn can be put in any team, he is a plug&play character, same as CLS, Han, R2, GK - they work well in any setup, so you're not limited to having him as your leader. You can easily put him in a support role, to disable opponent tank or damage dealer while your rebels do the dirty work.

Ah so i can just slot him into my current phoenix team?
    That is if i can unlock him next week at 5*.

Do you think level 56 gear vii and some gear vi will be enough to get him at 5*? Their abilities will all be level 5 id say.

If i was to aim for the R2 event and lets say i got thrawn 5* what other toons would you recommend i start to farm?

• BiigsBob
    13 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    First of all, Thank you wawrzon for this great f2p guide.

And wonder anyone could help me with my current situation.

1. It has been great help since the day 1 you wrote, and I was able to achieve top 5 regularly in both arena/fleet. All thanks to you and Raw. (Raw's guide too had very extensive info. Many thanks to all the people participated)

- I completely agree that the Phoenix is the most practical squad presently available as f2p.

2. But sadly, I was following Raw's guide before you took out this wonderful guide and I had to ADAPT.

- It was too late for me to transit to Phoenix squad you recommend from Raw's Classic rebel team with Kylo. (And my Kylo got nerfed during..sigh) So no Phoenix for me. No thrawn..no chimaera..

3. I'm currently using Rex(L), Wiggs, Bobba, STHan.(What a versatile team. Your mid team suggestion too is awesome. THX WAWRZON. I fall alot on def. as you kindly mentioned, but 1 refresh is enough to put me in the rank)

Occasionally changing to Wedge(L), biigs, Bobba, STHan, Kylo

(https://swgoh.gg/u/biigsbob/)

- Preparing fully for RJT/CLS (FIRST ORDER and etc. I may barely be ready in time. And I agree that with constant crystal income, one should focus on the major event.)

- I've saved 6-7k crystals. Getting around 700/day. (Only expanse other than daily refreshs is buying Baze shard. Shall I 7*?)

- Luckily, I'm in fine guild for me. (HAAT/Rancor fully running, winning every TW 50-59.99m GP, TB just under 30* and developing. Wish I could contribute more)

- available in a few weeks Han solo/GK. (100 shards each) Have 5* R2.

With my situation above, I have some questions below.

[Arena]

1. What my next development should be gear/new toons/team compositons wise, before I get hands on RJT/CLS? My problems are as follows.

- Many Phoenix opponents. I'm OK with Rex Bobba(omega) wiggs Sthan with 80%+ win. (Or help from kylo's Stun/anti heal) Maybe some 10-11 gear Phoenix gives me trouble (they don't seem preparing for the major events.) Kill order/any tips for the Phoenix opponents perhaps?

- Hard opponents I'm facing are whales with 1. CLS wiggs/Chaze full 7* 2. RJT with Old Ben/Rey Scav. 3. Ns with zetaed zombie. (I know it may sound greedy to
    hope to win such a team)

- My squad is around gear 9. (Gears/Mods should be better but the major event is coming...) which toon would you suggest or which should be geared?

- Should I zeta kylo? If not, which one first would you suggest?

- Thrawn is coming and I should be preparing the opponents, since I can't get hands on the toon. Any advice?

[Fleet]

1. Just changed to Tarkin lead for the zeta mat. challenge and arena.(target lock) Any ship composition ideas? (Ackbar lead has been great help, too)

- Biigs. TFP. Bobba. Jc. Vadar (reinforce wedge. Ashoka. Fives)

- wish I prepared scimitar earlier instead of SF's
    (Scimitar with good Biig's ship is pain.)

So many questions I know. With terrifying desperation I may fall behind near future before CLS/RJT, any advice from you will be great help.

Thank you in advance for any help. (This thread & many replies really saved me)
  • wawrzon wrote: »
    TheQwe wrote: »

I got Rex finally this morning after being farming him in guild and fleet store (with Wedge).

Would it be good an arena squad with Rex (L), STH, Biggs, Boba, Ezra while I get Wedge (35/80 from fleet store only because im 65) and then Wedge for Ezra?

It is a good team, but doesn't work against everybody - like NS. However it will beat any whale team out there. It all boils down to have some decent mods on your team.

This is also the same team I plan to transition to from phoenix. Only have about two NS teams I fight against in arena and one of them has held rank 1 for awhile. Phoenix has got me up to rank 2 if I time it right (I actually beat rank 1 NS team with only a few minutes before payout but the NS team beat me back in just a couple minutes to take rank 1). I also had an unlucky day were I was attacked twice right before payout and fell to rank 8. Couldn't do anything about it :(
    wawrzon wrote: »
    All in all, this guide is meant to be adapted to everyone's playstyle and arena situation, as well as legendary events shifting schedule. Just pick the best solution for your situation - you have a plethora of ways to do it following this guide.

This is actually the problem for a new person.... too many options! But your guide has helped A LOT! THANKS!

So I have all the pheonix team with seven starts and about 1-2 pieces of Gear 8. So I think this should allow me to get seven star Thrawn next week.

1. Should I replace one of my pheonix members with Thrawn when I get him?
    2. My transition team I am working on is Rex (L), STH, Biggs, Boba, Wedge. Should I replace one of them with Thrawn?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Azeotrope wrote: »

So I have all the pheonix team with seven starts and about 1-2 pieces of Gear 8. So I think this should allow me to get seven star Thrawn next week.

All the minimum effort gear 8 videos I've seen have better mods and abilities. You may need to push one or two people to gear ix I'm not sure though.
  • Hey guys, thanks so much for the great guide! I've been following it religiously and just started playing less than a week. Level 40 now and wanted to make sure I'm on the right track. Here's my swgohh profile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/zhpkiller/

At this lvl 40 stage I got some questions:
    1) I'm still working on gearing/starring my phoenix team, who average G5 and 4Stars, and feel like I'm losing on a few things I may need? No scoundrel team for example. Is scoundrel payout only significant at higher levels?
    2) I'm focusing on getting ezra to 7* before leveling Hera (2*) so I can join heroic rancor raids. Am I rushing Ezra too much?
    3) I'm tempted to unlock STH, IG88 for scoundrel before starring Kanan. Is that a mistake and I should be 100% focused on arena team?
    4) My shard sucks. Started at 10K+ and had to work my way to 400s. Hopefully I can make it into top 50 I see a lot of phoenix and nighsister teams.
    5) When do I need to start transitioning to a new team? Not until lvl 60?
    6) I'm spending 2 energy refreshes on JC and FOS (4 nodes total 240 energy), then 1 refresh on equipping chars. Sound about right? Do I just unlock FOS and leave him for now?

The phoenix team is going great so far and I can clear GW no problem and advancing on Arena. Just wanted to make sure I'm on the right track. Thanks!
  • ManuG
    131 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    zhpkiller wrote: »
    Hey guys, thanks so much for the great guide! I've been following it religiously and just started playing less than a week. Level 40 now and wanted to make sure I'm on the right track. Here's my swgohh profile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/zhpkiller/

At this lvl 40 stage I got some questions:
    1) I'm still working on gearing/starring my phoenix team, who average G5 and 4Stars, and feel like I'm losing on a few things I may need? No scoundrel team for example. Is scoundrel payout only significant at higher levels?
    2) I'm focusing on getting ezra to 7* before leveling Hera (2*) so I can join heroic rancor raids. Am I rushing Ezra too much?
    3) I'm tempted to unlock STH, IG88 for scoundrel before starring Kanan. Is that a mistake and I should be 100% focused on arena team?
    4) My shard sucks. Started at 10K+ and had to work my way to 400s. Hopefully I can make it into top 50 I see a lot of phoenix and nighsister teams.
    5) When do I need to start transitioning to a new team? Not until lvl 60?
    6) I'm spending 2 energy refreshes on JC and FOS (4 nodes total 240 energy), then 1 refresh on equipping chars. Sound about right? Do I just unlock FOS and leave him for now?

The phoenix team is going great so far and I can clear GW no problem and advancing on Arena. Just wanted to make sure I'm on the right track. Thanks!

Hey there! I also started a week ago and here is my opinion:

1) I would say focus on phoenix squad 100% and gear them as much as you can. I am lvl 41 and I am not having problems yet about training droids or credits.

2) In the guide says Hera 4* then Ezra to 7*, i am doing in a different way, im leveling both of them at the same time which means I want both at 5* and then I push Ezra to 7*.

3) Focus 100% on arena squad, that means phoenix squad. The more crystals you get from arena the more resources you will have to spend = more advantage in your arena.

4) If you feel you can climb more, do it. Refresh your arena and go climb, specially if it is a new shard.

5) Do the transition when your phoenix are 7*, you can stick with them untill lvl 70+ more or less.

6) No offense but why are you farming JC or FOS if you are focusing on phoenix squad? I don't get it sorry. If you wanna spend some energy in hard LS/DS battles, I would do it on Boba Fett (scoundrel) or RG instead.

You are in the right way, just continue focus on phoenix squad for Thrawn + EP event and then focus on an Empire team for R2.
  • Okay , so i'm maybe at least better than 47 level , but as i advance in squad arena , i get past lower level than me , but really better than me. Higher gear , stars , better mods..

I started farming phoenix squad as a 58 level , and most of them are 2 stars and zab 3 stars.
    I will give my swgoh profile , so you guys could help me so i can advance in arena.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ishmozthepresident/collection/

And , i can get lando , but i can also stop to farm him.
    If you can help me , please do.
    Thanks!
  • Can someone answer my previous question?

2. My transition team I am working on is Rex (L), STH, Biggs, Boba, Wedge. Should I replace one of them with Thrawn?
  • Can't answer your question Azeotrope, but I am in your shard and am curious how you keep top 5 daily. I can't break top 10, and usually finish top 20. You rarely seem to fall on defense :)
  • When you get thrawn, you won't need that much phoenix squadron , get empire characters ready for r2-d2 , so then you can have another character for CLS , which is really good and use phoenix squadron when empire palpatine comes out.
  • And replace rex with lando , he is a really good team leader and a good character , and maybe sth with thrawn?
    I don't have idea.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Can someone answer my previous question?

I'd push more gear if you can. Thrawn isn't an easy event and most of the minimum gear viii runs have a bunch of omegas.

Thrawn can plug into almost any team in the game and make it better. Not sure how he will fit with phoenix because phoenix is so synergy related. You can try him out. Fracture is a bit of pre-emptive cleanse so I would try him instead of chopper first.

Thrawn can replace Boba or or rex in that team. Obviously sth is a tank so he is essential and if you run wedge you have to run biggs and vice versa. Try it out. I've been told off by the op for underestimating rex before so i wont reccomend dropping him.
    whitemeat wrote: »
    Can't answer your question Azeotrope, but I am in your shard and am curious how you keep top 5 daily. I can't break top 10, and usually finish top 20. You rarely seem to fall on defense :)

Azeotrope hoarded before hitting level 28 I believe to give him a head start.
  • Can someone answer my question
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Can someone answer my question

You don't have any teams at the moment. Farm a team ie phoenix to seven stars and gear them as good as you can then use them for arena. Only farm gear for your arena team for now as that prevents you getting spread out.
  • whitemeat wrote: »
    Can't answer your question Azeotrope, but I am in your shard and am curious how you keep top 5 daily. I can't break top 10, and usually finish top 20. You rarely seem to fall on defense :)
    Naraic wrote: »

Azeotrope hoarded before hitting level 28 I believe to give him a head start.

This is correct. I hoarded at level 27 until I had enough energy to jump to level 40.

Now that all my phoenix characters have seven stars, other people seem to be catching up and it is a little more difficult to stay at the top.
  • Thanks everyone for your advise. It looks like I would have to be extremely lucky to get a seven star Thrawn. I will just have to wait and see.
  • Mikayas wrote: »
    Ships Focus: Chimaera Team: (Biggs, Ghost, Phantom, Wedge, Cassian's U-Wing)
    Zeta Team Side Team (TFP, FOTP, Tie Adv, Slave + Sunfac/GS)

Fleet Arena Team 1: JC, GS, Clone, FOTP, TFP? whatever **** you start with
    Fleet Arena Team 2: Biggs, TFP, FOTP, JC, GS, Ghost
    Fleet Arena Team 3: Biggs, TFP, Tie Adv, Ghost, Phantom (Slave, FOTP, Wedge)
    Fleet Arena Team 4: Biggs, TFP, Tie Adv, Tie Reaper*, FOTP (Slave, Fives, Ghost, Phantom)

Fleet Commander: (1) Ackbar = helps give speed boost to old school rebels; offers cleanse for GW/arena
    (2) Tarkin = helps give speed boost to empire; needed for R2; Offense down for GW
    *Mace Windu is inefficient
    I mostly agree.
    TieReaper is one of the best ships but it takes a while to get it as F2P. The pilots are Cantina Stage 8 (level 83 restriction). Farming the pilots (DeathTrooper and ShoreTrooper) also means that you cannot farm both Veterans to get JTR, so you have to check with your event schedule and squad arena team. IF anyone uses TieReaper i'd highly recommend an empire fleet like you did in Fleet 4 with empire capital ships.

3* SunFac+Ship can be a long farm and it might be easier to get 4*GS (even if it interferes with the regular cantina farm schedule). But i'm not sure about that. i went for Darth Maul because he is also useful outside of the fleet arena.
    Mikayas wrote: »
    Shop Focus: (GW): Biggs, Zeb, K2SO + Ships^ (Biggs, Wedge, TFP, FOTP, Fives)
    (Arena): STH, Kanaan, Tarkin, Ackbar(opt.), Leia, Cassian, Nebit(5*)
    (Cantina Store): Chopper, Lando, Boba, FOO, Poe, Fives
    (Cantina NRG): --EARLY-- Ezra, Hera, Lando, Wedge, TFP, Old Ben, FBL, Finn, Kylo
    --LATE-- Vet Han, Vet Chewie, Death
    --MODS-- (Health, Speed)*** farm a needed; very important; see other guide
    (Regular NRG): --EARLY-- RG, Sabine(2*), FOTP, FOST, Rey, Finn
    --LATE-- Baze, Shore/Reaper, Nihlus; Ghost, Phantom, Falcon
    (Guild Store): FBL, Rex, Res Troop, Rey, Jyn Erso, Sun Fac (3* opt.) + GEAR
    (Fleet Store): Chirrut, Vader, Ships^ (Ghost, Phantom, Tie Adv, Slave)
    *can speed up*--Wedge, FOTP, Tarkin, AA, Rex
    (TB/TW Store): G12 + Tough Purple Gear (*see other guide somewhere)
    i have to disagree.
    1: Lando isn't Cantina Store but Cantina NRG.
    2: @wawrzon recommended a phoenix start, so the Shop Focus should be different: (GW): Zeb>Biggs and (Arena) Kanan>STH.
    3: You forgot the credit heist. Credit Heist Tier IV needs 5 scoundrels and is restricted to level 80+. your team would be Lando/Boba/STH and Veterans. But the vets are cantina stage 8 (lvl 83) so you might miss out on some gooood credits.
    4: Who is FBL?
    5: Disagree on your resistance farming. F2P is minimal investment, so ResPilot>ResTrooper. You already get 25 Shards of ResPilot and only need him for speed mod challenge which leads to Rey/Finn/BB-8/R2D2/ResPilot. JTR/Poe replace ResPilot and Rey.

so my recommendation: stick to @wawrzon!
  • In the guide it suggests getting Darth Maul. What is he needed for?

I don't want to put resources into getting him and his ship since I really need to be getting other ships and characters. Sounds like I only need Darth Vader ship and Bobba ship and could skip Darth Maul and his ship.

Would this be bad decision?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    In the guide it suggests getting Darth Maul. What is he needed for?

I don't want to put resources into getting him and his ship since I really need to be getting other ships and characters. Sounds like I only need Darth Vader ship and Bobba ship and could skip Darth Maul and his ship.

Would this be bad decision?

Who is your 5th ds ship? Sun fac or Geonosian soldier or someone else? I think Maul is considered better than either. You need 5 for tarkin unlock which you need for zeta challenge. That said I'm close to abandoning maul to work on Sun facbecause rng is so bad and he isn't showing up much for me. Vader is pretty bad too but I have twice as many shards for him.
  • I was going for TFP, FOTP, Bobba, Vader, and Sun Fac......So would I need Darth Maul for anything?
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    I was going for TFP, FOTP, Bobba, Vader, and Sun Fac......So would I need Darth Maul for anything?

As far as i know he common ships meta team is

Biggs tfp Vader fotp boba with maul as first reinforcement

I'm unsure if this if mauls place is due to the quality of the ship or because so many people have a good maul left over from zaul.
  • Can't find in guide at what point, where and how high should be farmed Sabine Wren. If I am not mistaken she is like must have for Phantom II and that ship is like must have for Thrawn ship am I right?
  • Naraic wrote: »
    As far as i know he common ships meta team is

Biggs tfp Vader fotp boba with maul as first reinforcement

True! although i think that there is no "real" meta in ships right now, because sometimes it seems like any good team can make it to #1.

In addition: Biggs needs a fleet that can target lock in order to be most effective. Any ships that can reliably target lock are good. TFP, FOTP, Boba, Vader are all ships, which are able to do that. The TIE fighter and TIE advanced (and TIE reaper) are all empire ships, so there is a synergy with empire capital ships like Executrix (Tarkin) and Chimaera (Thrawn).
    Black_SW wrote: »
    Can't find in guide at what point, where and how high should be farmed Sabine Wren. If I am not mistaken she is like must have for Phantom II and that ship is like must have for Thrawn ship am I right?

For a 7* Thrawn you need a phoenix squad at 7*. Easiest farm: Hera/Ezra/Kanan/Chopper/Zeb.
    For a 7* Chimaera you 5 Rebel Ships at 7* including Phantom II (Sabine/Ezra/Chopper) and Ghost (Kanan/Zeb/Hera). To unlock the ships (or basically any ship!) you only need to unlock the pilots. Therefore 2* for Sabine would be enough to unlock Phantom II.

If you decide to use the Phantom in your fleet arena, then you should farm her at least to 5*, higher would be better. You already farm Ezra and Chopper as well as the Phantom to 7* so i would recommend using it in the arena to maintain minimal investments.
  • So my arena had turned into phoenix heaven. Out of the top 20 in my arena, 15 are phoenix teams! This is making it more difficult too end in the top 5 each day.

My next arena team of Rex, Wiggs, Bobba, and STH are only 5 to 6 stared and probably half my pheonix's team power.

Can I do anything to help myself in arena or must I just fight it out until my next team has higher power?
  • Thanks for the great guide! I made some missteps originally before I found the guide but am now running my phoenix team around rank 150.

I just hit level 50 and was wondering how much energy I should spend on mods and how much I should continue to farm Ezra and Hera.

My other question is that I did the Google play promo so I have Rey at 7*. Right now I'm sitting zeb in my arena team but not sure if/when I should convert to full phoenix.

https://swgoh.gg/u/psultimate/
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Thanks for the great guide! I made some missteps originally before I found the guide but am now running my phoenix team around rank 150.

I just hit level 50 and was wondering how much energy I should spend on mods and how much I should continue to farm Ezra and Hera.

My other question is that I did the Google play promo so I have Rey at 7*. Right now I'm sitting zeb in my arena team but not sure if/when I should convert to full phoenix.

https://swgoh.gg/u/psultimate/

Mods can wait for the moment. You should be doing mod challenges as mod battles are a waste of energy except for unlocking mod challenges.

You need 5 five stars to unlock the highest tiers of a mod challenge so don't do any mods until you can do that.
  • Azeotrope
    58 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    How does this team do against phoenix? Rex, Wiggs, Bobba, and STH

Do they need to be same power or higher? It is getting difficult to beat phoenix teams with my phoenix team in arena so I am looking for a good team to switch to.
    Post edited by Azeotrope on
  • Azeotrope wrote: »
    How does this team do against phoenix? Rex, Wiggs, Bobba, and STH

Do they need to be same power or higher? It is getting difficult to beat phoenix teams with my phoenix team in arena so I am looking for a good tram to switch to.

1. On Offense, you shouldnt have problem. Even less power like 5k its not hard to win.

2. Try avoid ezra deleting your Hans taunt.

3. Usually Chopper is fastest so try ability block with you Boba(if its fasfer) or just kill it with wiggs combo. (other option. ezra/kenan first)

Hope this helps.

But I am not getting any answers about my long desperate questions yet. Sad..
  • BiigsBob wrote: »
    First of all, Thank you wawrzon for this great f2p guide.

And wonder anyone could help me with my current situation.

1. It has been great help since the day 1 you wrote, and I was able to achieve top 5 regularly in both arena/fleet. All thanks to you and Raw. (Raw's guide too had very extensive info. Many thanks to all the people participated)

- I completely agree that the Phoenix is the most practical squad presently available as f2p.

2. But sadly, I was following Raw's guide before you took out this wonderful guide and I had to ADAPT.

- It was too late for me to transit to Phoenix squad you recommend from Raw's Classic rebel team with Kylo. (And my Kylo got nerfed during..sigh) So no Phoenix for me. No thrawn..no chimaera..

3. I'm currently using Rex(L), Wiggs, Bobba, STHan.(What a versatile team. Your mid team suggestion too is awesome. THX WAWRZON. I fall alot on def. as you kindly mentioned, but 1 refresh is enough to put me in the rank)

Occasionally changing to Wedge(L), biigs, Bobba, STHan, Kylo

(https://swgoh.gg/u/biigsbob/)

- Preparing fully for RJT/CLS (FIRST ORDER and etc. I may barely be ready in time. And I agree that with constant crystal income, one should focus on the major event.)

- I've saved 6-7k crystals. Getting around 700/day. (Only expanse other than daily refreshs is buying Baze shard. Shall I 7*?)

- Luckily, I'm in fine guild for me. (HAAT/Rancor fully running, winning every TW 50-59.99m GP, TB just under 30* and developing. Wish I could contribute more)

- available in a few weeks Han solo/GK. (100 shards each) Have 5* R2.

With my situation above, I have some questions below.

[Arena]

1. What my next development should be gear/new toons/team compositons wise, before I get hands on RJT/CLS? My problems are as follows.

- Many Phoenix opponents. I'm OK with Rex Bobba(omega) wiggs Sthan with 80%+ win. (Or help from kylo's Stun/anti heal) Maybe some 10-11 gear Phoenix gives me trouble (they don't seem preparing for the major events.) Kill order/any tips for the Phoenix opponents perhaps?

- Hard opponents I'm facing are whales with 1. CLS wiggs/Chaze full 7* 2. RJT with Old Ben/Rey Scav. 3. Ns with zetaed zombie. (I know it may sound greedy to
    hope to win such a team)

- My squad is around gear 9. (Gears/Mods should be better but the major event is coming...) which toon would you suggest or which should be geared?

- Should I zeta kylo? If not, which one first would you suggest?

- Thrawn is coming and I should be preparing the opponents, since I can't get hands on the toon. Any advice?

[Fleet]

1. Just changed to Tarkin lead for the zeta mat. challenge and arena.(target lock) Any ship composition ideas? (Ackbar lead has been great help, too)

- Biigs. TFP. Bobba. Jc. Vadar (reinforce wedge. Ashoka. Fives)

- wish I prepared scimitar earlier instead of SF's
    (Scimitar with good Biig's ship is pain.)

So many questions I know. With terrifying desperation I may fall behind near future before CLS/RJT, any advice from you will be great help.

Thank you in advance for any help. (This thread & many replies really saved me)

The progression to end-game characters is the same, so either you need 5 7* Empire characters to get R2D2, then New Hope rebels for CLS or 5 7* First Order characters to get BB8 then Resistance for Jedi Training Rey. I’d aim to use your progression to inform arena if possible. If you’re working on First Order, use a First Order team when they get more powerful than your rebel team.

Phoenix kill order regarding abilities to eliminate: 1. Chopper’s healing & protection recovery, 2. Ezra’s damage build-up, 3. Kanan’s counters and debuff health recovery, 4. Zeb’s protection regen

Haven’t faced any CLS or RJT teams, so can’t comment on those.

Against Nightsisters, you need healing (preferably automatic healing) and a couple dispellers who can get the taunt off the zombie.

Against Thrawn, you can use taunts to distract from a fractured ally. Also, Thrawn tends to use turns giving turns and protection regen to his hurt allies, so if you get someone on the other team into yellow or red before his turn, he’s more likely to help them than hurt your team.

For fleet, First Order TIE Pilot is a really good counterpart to TIE fighter pilot and Vader, since his secondary has no refresh time when used against a target locked enemy.

With so many saved crystals, I’d also recommend Kylo Ren Unmasked and his TIE Silencer if you don’t already have them. When you get Kylo Unmasked geared and leveled, he’s ridiculously hard to kill. That will help you defending in arena and since he’s First Order, he helps you progress toward BB8.