Chimaera requirements... 3/6 ships required?!

Can someone set my mind at ease here before I spend 4000+ crystals on home one a week from now? I'm trying to get 7* Chimaera. I have all rebel ships at 7* except for Bistan's U-wing as you can see here:
cPjTu6
I haven't farmed it in a while because I've read on here that you need all rebel ships except one at 7*. But now after getting Chim to 6* I see this:
f3gV7R
Why does it say 3/6? If I get H1 to 7* will it say 4/6 and not let me do the event?

What am I missing?
The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
-Sun Tzu

Replies

• Think it's only a visual bug related to enforcement of the Home One requirement. When you have Home One at 7* it'll probably allow you to play.

As the event currently stands, it is only actually enforcing the Home One and Phoenix requirements. People are getting away with entering & completing the event without qualifying for the Rebel ships requirement.
  • Thanks for the reply, @lisztophobia . I saw this in other threads too. Pretty crazy!
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu