Content Update Inbound!

Prev13456717
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/96655/game-update-status-1-23#latest

Along with a subtle Revan tease in the February Events thread ...
Go Pens!

Replies

• what revan tease ?
    also, should be just Rose + Holdo, and KRU farmable. nothing more. dont believe palp rework today, they'll do it next month where his event is back.
  • ewqewqc wrote: »
    what revan tease ?

Kozi's reference to last February. Last February was Nihilus' release. The prevailing rumor is Nihilus, Sith Assassin, and Sith Trooper (at least) will be required for Revan.

Go Pens!
    what revan tease ?

Kozi's reference to last February. Last February was Nihilus' release. The prevailing rumor is Nihilus, Sith Assassin, and Sith Trooper (at least) will be required for Revan.

With HK47?
  • lol. the rumor i heard was SA, Trooper, HK47, JKG and JC. :)
    but good to know about the tease.
  • ksomm5 wrote: »
    ewqewqc wrote: »
    what revan tease ?

With HK47?

That'd be my guess. Not sure who the 5th would be (hopefully not U'rrorro'rr or whatever his name is). But he WAS from KOTOR as well.
    Go Pens!
  • New characters next month are Vice Admiral Holdo and Rose, Revan is not and will never make it into this game.
  • Why bother speculating or guessing anymore when it's going to be revealed soon?
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Jedi Counselor, Jedi Knight Guardian?
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Why bother speculating or guessing anymore when it's going to be revealed soon?

Because we are bored..... :)
    what revan tease ?

Nihilus was marquee event so no requirements, pay to play.
  • What tease as far as I can see there is none please post
  • Casca wrote: »
    What tease as far as I can see there is none please post

This. :D

Sometimes I think people see "hints" for what they want to see in the game, not for what is actually being hinted at.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Casca wrote: »

Sometimes I think people see "hints" for what they want to see in the game, not for what is actually being hinted at.

Still, its fun to speculate!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Casca wrote: »

Still, its fun to speculate!

unless some people have inside info...
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • RekiemD
    133 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    ksomm5 wrote: »
    ewqewqc wrote: »
    what revan tease ?

With HK47?

That'd be my guess. Not sure who the 5th would be (hopefully not U'rrorro'rr or whatever his name is). But he WAS from KOTOR as well.

Random and untrue.
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/URoRRuR'R'R

Still, i'd love to see any event with sith or stuff for Revan, but i would HATE if they required specific toons from a faction (They should not, they did it only for Hero's journey for now...)

EDIT: Actually they did it also for Chimaera, but it was Legendary, Revan is rumored to be Talzin-like
  • There was also a Sith faction pass in Feb last year. Kozi could have easily be referencing that, meaning a separatist pass. More than one thing happens each month ;)
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Kozi hint pretty please :)
  • JamzDatt wrote: »
    There was also a Sith faction pass in Feb last year. Kozi could have easily be referencing that, meaning a separatist pass. More than one thing happens each month ;)
    Why would a Sith faction pass mean separatist faction pass?

I'm guess QOL update

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/92831/2-27-2017-game-update#latest
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • I would splooge if it is a separatist rework, all hail GG!
    There was also a Sith faction pass in Feb last year. Kozi could have easily be referencing that, meaning a separatist pass. More than one thing happens each month ;)

For now in january we got only the Executioner, and maybe rose....worst month ever?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    JamzDatt wrote: »

I'm guess QOL update

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/92831/2-27-2017-game-update#latest

I like it.

I'm guess QOL update

Faction pass = faction pass

Either separatists or bounty hunters. Either way. I'd be good with QOL as well.

I'm guess QOL update

BOUNTY HUNTERS!! JANGO FETT CONFIRMED!
  • Kozispoon
    AA86 wrote: »

tumblr_inline_o7xp8nfuMh1rx79o4_500.gif
  • AA86 wrote: »

tumblr_inline_o7xp8nfuMh1rx79o4_500.gif

:,) you kill me every time. Thanks for the hint Koz(:

I'm guess QOL update

Yeah, i can see you really desire these factions passes, yet i like to believe that February coul be the Dark month we have always waiting for, just like last year. ****, there has been nothing in this game as exciting as the release of Nihilus, IMO
  • I'm hoping
    Challenge Completion and Rewards
    Character Gear Challenge rewards have been increased so that higher tiers always provide better rewards.

This is done again, as it was last February

(Looking at you Mace, how bout a Mace rework with mace challenger rework?)
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Kozispoon
    RekiemD wrote: »

Yeah, i can see you really desire these factions passes, yet i like to believe that February coul be the Dark month we have always waiting for, just like last year. ****, there has been nothing in this game as exciting as the release of Nihilus, IMO

685745dbdfff788e77e01fd84ef39c90dd8065bf_hq.gif

• RekiemD wrote: »

I'm guess QOL update

The faction passes historically haven't been great. I'm simply pointing out that it is just as likely as any of the other things that were released in Feb 2017, if not more so with DSTB.

I think we can all agree that if it isn't QOL then it has to be something Dark Side related.