Resistance Loop with no RT?

So I'm farming RT like a madman, but it is oh so slow going. I need him to finish up the Resistance squad for Phase 2 of HAAT. That team should be Zinn, RP, RT, Poe and Rey (Scavenger). Is there anyone I can sub in for RT while I farm him?

Replies

• Guys who can expose such as Sideous with his special, Hera with her basic, strorntrooper with his basic, not sure who else can expose
  • Oh and bb8 ofc
  • I wonder if BB8 can sub for RT? Or would that waste him instead of pairing him with RJT later?
  • Any resistance can fill the void, but in your case BB8 is best. The thing is when the tank resists and cooldowns aren’t reset, trooper can start it up again. That’s not even considering that he takes the most turns.
  • If he's decent, bb8 needs to be in your resistance lineup. I was running Zinn, poe, rey, RT, and r2. My bb8 is 6* but finally built him up to gear 10 and replaced r2.... instantly made my team insanely better.
  • Finn, RT and Poe are kinda must haves, Sid or any other non resistance will rarely get turns due to the TM gains of the rest of the team, RT expose on basic is a must.
  • So I'm farming RT like a madman, but it is oh so slow going. I need him to finish up the Resistance squad for Phase 2 of HAAT. That team should be Zinn, RP, RT, Poe and Rey (Scavenger). Is there anyone I can sub in for RT while I farm him?

That team should actually be:

zFinn, poe, RT, RP, & bb8. - Rey & r2 feed TM in the wrong direction because of ZERO expose.

But! R2 at least has a secondary which is not an attack & an aoe to tag all existing exposes at once to feed TM to your squad.