IOS-Android

My Iphone's battery wont charge anymore, so i'm buying an Asus, is there anyway for me to pick up my old account where I left it?

Replies

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    You can go through EA Customer support. You will need your player ID from your current account. Basically, you create a new account, give the "old" and "new" player ID to customer support, and the will merge the 2 at that point. It's a 1 time deal (supposedly), so make sure you are planning to stay Android for the long haul.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This is how you make the switch.
  • Ok thanks I should have my new phone in a few days time i'll come back then.
  • I might have 2 problems
    1- I don't have access to my player ID
    2- I don't remember logging in to game center
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    This is how you make the switch.

You must also pray and sacrifice a goat, or EA support will tell you you aren't who you say you are, even if you send 3 screenshots of each purchase. Still waiting on @CG_Kozispoon to address this issue.
    I might have 2 problems
    1- I don't have access to my player ID
    2- I don't remember logging in to game center

Did you sign up for .gg? You can pull it from there. GC should be automatic, but you don't actually need it for this. You *do* need your ally code and player ID. Does your device still work if you plug it in? Can always hop in and grab the info.
  • I did create an .gg accout and device still charging for like 3-4 hours without being on
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    I did create an .gg accout and device still charging for like 3-4 hours without being on

You should be good then, assuming you know your ally code or put it on your .gg account. Go to the settings & sync on .gg and pull the info from there. Then create a new account on Android, and start your email with EA Support.

I was serious about sacrificing a goat though, so good luck.
  • Just checked. I put both my Ally code and player ID In it
  • So when my new accout is created do I send an E-mail saying both old and new player ID and asking them to be merged?
  • Box i bave ou new account i juste need an email to send my info to