Content Update Inbound!

Replies

• Ultra
    11423 posts Moderator
    Let’s not forget First Order got a rework and Zetas on Feb 1st so hopefully they get something good this feb too
  • LukeDukem8
    607 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    It has to be Raven, why else would DA and SA get their own block in the crystal shop. No such thing as a coincidence in this game.
  • LukeDukem8 wrote: »
    It has to be Raven, why else would DA and SA get their own block in the crystal shop. No such thing as a coincidence in this game.

Yup, its no coincidence that Sith Assassin and Sith Trooper are being promoted at the top of crystal shipments. They have to be needed for something, I'm guessing.
  • Vinny_Vader_Vedi
    4626 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    QOL - easy lay up

Sith - Not Revan but Palp and Vader are sith :)
    also isn’t Yoda mythic event coming up and didn’t Cap day something to the effect of - opposite faction to unlock. Sith again!

Please please - don’t do us dirty like Empire faction pass where 2 rebels were released. R2 is probably the most important toon in the game rn. Just let the dark side have its day,or month(s).
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    But for real though if it’s a QoL update then awesome. If it’s any character released through a marquee event then that’s just another typical toon release and a failed challenge. Sorry Kozi...

But!.... if it proves to be anything along the lines of Revan, Jango, or a similar character then a special gif is in order to commemorate the news. So @CG_Kozispoon

200w.gif

Guess we gotta wait until next month to see!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Next month? I thought thf update was coming tomorrow?
  • EvgeniKessel
    209 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    But for real though if it’s a QoL update then awesome. If it’s any character released through a marquee event then that’s just another typical toon release and a failed challenge. Sorry Kozi...

But!.... if it proves to be anything along the lines of Revan, Jango, or a similar character then a special gif is in order to commemorate the news. So @CG_Kozispoon

200w.gif

Guess we gotta wait until next month to see!

What Kozi responds to is always deliberately chosen. :smile:
    Post edited by EvgeniKessel on
    Go Pens!
  • I call this torture lol
  • ksomm5 wrote: »
    ewqewqc wrote: »
    what revan tease ?

Kozi's reference to last February. Last February was Nihilus' release. The prevailing rumor is Nihilus, Sith Assassin, and Sith Trooper (at least) will be required for Revan.

With HK47?

That'd be my guess. Not sure who the 5th would be (hopefully not U'rrorro'rr or whatever his name is). But he WAS from KOTOR as well.

Was he? I dont remember that, And I just finished tatooine
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    KyloRey wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    tonyelogro wrote: »
    14 february valentines day, our valentine is revan, the most desired and requested toon

I've been on these forums for 2+ years. Revan is not the most requested nor most desired toon. It very could be Revan, but anyone suggesting that Kozi is "making it clear" that it's Revan, IMHO, is seeing what they want to see.

Speculation is fun. But can also lead to disappointment. And I'll be honest - if it is Revan (or really, any other "marquee" event, 3* dust collector unless you whale up), I'll be disappointed. Not only because of the direction, but also the idea that releasing another character in the usual p2p way is somehow "even better than last time".

If its Revan it will for sure be a Marquee Event/P2W style release. There is no doubt about that.

That's how they make money and they won't miss that opportunity with Revan's release.

I’m F2P and will drop money for Revan. That’s how much I and this community love his character.
  • Hold on to... gifs with long haired beauties... Revan
  • PremierVenoth
    2285 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Jedajski wrote: »
    Hold on to... gifs with long haired beauties... Revan
    Hold on to Hondo!
    tumblr_inline_ot989iv45M1tfla2v_540.gif
    0d4f6db4521d4a03b3641ab17bc4bda7.gif
    @CG_Kozispoon - it's okay, the cat is out of the bag - you can just confirm it now :)
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Casca wrote: »
    If something about ships isn't done ill be amazed. Not sure why in over a year almost nothing has been done. Quite a few characters that have been realeased since could have had ships. Where is my Red Five ;)

Standing By
  • This may have been mentioned before as I haven't read all the posts, but Revan was more or less canonized in TLJ so technically he could count for the TLJ character releases.

But I've said for almost a year meow that when the Jedi Pass drops like the Sith pass Revan will be the DN version for that pass (and hopefully JTG drops too)
  • Sith assasin and sith trooper have always been in shipments this isn’t a new thing
  • This may have been mentioned before as I haven't read all the posts, but Revan was more or less canonized in TLJ so technically he could count for the TLJ character releases.

But I've said for almost a year meow that when the Jedi Pass drops like the Sith pass Revan will be the DN version for that pass (and hopefully JTG drops too)

how?
  • Who is Revan?
  • I thought they were talking about a raven, a giant black bird
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    ABNRAS wrote: »
    Who is Revan?

Read Wookiepedia at least. Too much to write about here. But basically a plate of bodacious covered with awesome sauce

Edit: and because he has so many alignments and variables about him/her(?), s/he is kind of like the Deadpool of Star Wars
    Post edited by Pariah_Anchorite on
  • Anyone else notice that he update notice days 1/24? It’s not coming out until tomorrow?
  • Prepping content update (1/24) or something like that.
  • ATAT1977
    36 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    @CG_Kozispoon please new faction Pretorian Guards, there are 5 of them to chose from and Snoke possible leader ?
    The forums will burn with hate if it is rose and holdo
  • ABNRAS wrote: »
    Who is Revan?

Dark wings, dark words.

Oh, wait. Sorry, wrong franchise.

• URoRRuR'R'R was not in KOTOR. He was in Episode IV. He was the Tusken that tried to capture Luke near Obi-Wan's house. Seriously, who else would come up with such a ridiculous name besides Lucas himself?
  • Yeah this happens occasionally, sometimes if we're lucky they'll post the notes first but probably no info until tomorrow
  • Lol, TLJ didn’t canonize Revan at all. That doesn’t mean that he’s not coming to this game or that he won’t be canonized in the future, but a necklace which the visual dictionary says is from a group with a generic name, doesn’t make a particular group with the same generic name in Legends canon, and it especially doesn’t make a specific member of that group canon. All it means is that there is now a group in canon called “the Jedi Crusaders”.
  • Lol, TLJ didn’t canonize Revan at all. That doesn’t mean that he’s not coming to this game or that he won’t be canonized in the future, but a necklace which the visual dictionary says is from a group with a generic name, doesn’t make a particular group with the same generic name in Legends canon, and it especially doesn’t make a specific member of that group canon. All it means is that there is now a group in canon called “the Jedi Crusaders”.

There's also the fact that Bane was canonized in the clone wars when yoda met his force ghost and who gave bane the holocron that made him to instill the rule of 2? ;)
  • ksomm5 wrote: »
    ewqewqc wrote: »
    what revan tease ?

Kozi's reference to last February. Last February was Nihilus' release. The prevailing rumor is Nihilus, Sith Assassin, and Sith Trooper (at least) will be required for Revan.

With HK47?

That'd be my guess. Not sure who the 5th would be (hopefully not U'rrorro'rr or whatever his name is). But he WAS from KOTOR as well.

Was he? I dont remember that, And I just finished tatooine

He was not. I blew it.
    Go Pens!
  • Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Lol, TLJ didn’t canonize Revan at all. That doesn’t mean that he’s not coming to this game or that he won’t be canonized in the future, but a necklace which the visual dictionary says is from a group with a generic name, doesn’t make a particular group with the same generic name in Legends canon, and it especially doesn’t make a specific member of that group canon. All it means is that there is now a group in canon called “the Jedi Crusaders”.

There's also the fact that Bane was canonized in the clone wars when yoda met his force ghost and who gave bane the holocron that made him to instill the rule of 2? ;)

Bane was pre disney tho. They ended up stuck with him