Content Update Inbound!

Replies

• ksomm5 wrote: »
    ewqewqc wrote: »
    what revan tease ?

Kozi's reference to last February. Last February was Nihilus' release. The prevailing rumor is Nihilus, Sith Assassin, and Sith Trooper (at least) will be required for Revan.

With HK47?

That'd be my guess. Not sure who the 5th would be (hopefully not U'rrorro'rr or whatever his name is). But he WAS from KOTOR as well.

Was he? I dont remember that, And I just finished tatooine

He is the tusken that smacks Luke in ep IV
  • iHATeMolEliza
    141 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    It says 1/24. That’s like tomorrow. kitten am I supposed to do between now and then?
  • Here's hoping for rose over revan...
  • KyloRey wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    tonyelogro wrote: »
    14 february valentines day, our valentine is revan, the most desired and requested toon

I've been on these forums for 2+ years. Revan is not the most requested nor most desired toon. It very could be Revan, but anyone suggesting that Kozi is "making it clear" that it's Revan, IMHO, is seeing what they want to see.

Speculation is fun. But can also lead to disappointment. And I'll be honest - if it is Revan (or really, any other "marquee" event, 3* dust collector unless you whale up), I'll be disappointed. Not only because of the direction, but also the idea that releasing another character in the usual p2p way is somehow "even better than last time".

If its Revan it will for sure be a Marquee Event/P2W style release. There is no doubt about that.

That's how they make money and they won't miss that opportunity with Revan's release.

Do you have anything to support the claim that Marquee make the most money? I wouldn’t be shocked if they made a lot more money on Han/Chewy/crystal packs for JTR than they did KRU packs.
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Vets probably made them mad bank, but it had a negative impact. Farming two 16 cantina Energy characters, who are essentially useless for one meta toon. We deserved better.
  • Ahhh.. The famed february release is on the rise - Predictions from my side? Raising of player level to 90, T10 LS/DS nodes having FOSF/KRU/Silencer/SFTF

It’s a long shot, as we’re most likely to get Rose and/-or Holdo.

Opinions?
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Hondo > holdo
    Revan > rose
    Zeta palp > snoke
  • Lol, TLJ didn’t canonize Revan at all. That doesn’t mean that he’s not coming to this game or that he won’t be canonized in the future, but a necklace which the visual dictionary says is from a group with a generic name, doesn’t make a particular group with the same generic name in Legends canon, and it especially doesn’t make a specific member of that group canon. All it means is that there is now a group in canon called “the Jedi Crusaders”.

Of course, it has not canonized him at all, yet he was the only one ever referred to as the "Jedi Crusader" in Legends. Maybe also other jedi the fought alongside him, still he became the Crusader when he did not follow council's orders and joined the republic in the Mandalorian Wars.
  • Weaver9000
    202 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    ATAT1977 wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon please new faction Pretorian Guards, there are 5 of them to chose from and Snoke possible leader ?
    The forums will burn with hate if it is rose and holdo

I suspect we're getting at least one of them.

If we are getting someone big, don't be disappointed when it's not tomorrow. Clue for this one was "Hold on to what you love" which really does signal Rose or Holdo.
  • Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Lol, TLJ didn’t canonize Revan at all. That doesn’t mean that he’s not coming to this game or that he won’t be canonized in the future, but a necklace which the visual dictionary says is from a group with a generic name, doesn’t make a particular group with the same generic name in Legends canon, and it especially doesn’t make a specific member of that group canon. All it means is that there is now a group in canon called “the Jedi Crusaders”.

There's also the fact that Bane was canonized in the clone wars when yoda met his force ghost and who gave bane the holocron that made him to instill the rule of 2? ;)

In canon? No one. When something get's made canon it doesn't bring along with it everything that was tangentially related to it in Legends. Bane is canon, Revan isn't.
  • Haplo wrote: »
    Prepping content update (1/24) or something like that.

today is the 24th mate ;)
  • Weaver9000 wrote: »
    ATAT1977 wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon please new faction Pretorian Guards, there are 5 of them to chose from and Snoke possible leader ?
    The forums will burn with hate if it is rose and holdo

I suspect we're getting at least one of them.

If we are getting someone big, don't be disappointed when it's not tomorrow. Clue for this one was "Hold on to what you love" which really does signal Rose or Holdo.

Its obviously Rose. These clues are so obvious every time. I don't know how people over think them.
  • Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Lol, TLJ didn’t canonize Revan at all. That doesn’t mean that he’s not coming to this game or that he won’t be canonized in the future, but a necklace which the visual dictionary says is from a group with a generic name, doesn’t make a particular group with the same generic name in Legends canon, and it especially doesn’t make a specific member of that group canon. All it means is that there is now a group in canon called “the Jedi Crusaders”.

There's also the fact that Bane was canonized in the clone wars when yoda met his force ghost and who gave bane the holocron that made him to instill the rule of 2? ;)

In canon? No one. When something get's made canon it doesn't bring along with it everything that was tangentially related to it in Legends. Bane is canon, Revan isn't.

I never said he was canon but that's more than one thing referencing stuff that relates to him. I know he isn't canon yet but I wouldn't be shocked if he became canon soon
  • Mods, it will be, an new bump in power we will have
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Waiting for a subtle hint from Kozi...

"get ready for a patriot party this February" (not a real quote)

Hmmm...patriot means jyngos, party means fete...jyngo fete...let's see, who sounds like this?

I got it. Clone helmets confirmed!

(Edited because the original spelling for jyngo refers to someone who is very bellicose and demeaning to others)
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ok lets not freak out....but,
    Hiya!
    This thread is a handy dandy resource to notify players of upcoming updates and if we experience any pesky technical difficulties that may result from a Game Update delay. Please note full Game Update details and breakdown can be reviewed via the link <<HERE>> (once they are released)
    Game Update Status: Prepping Content Update(1/24)

NOTE- Update delayed until 25th

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/96655/game-update-status-1-23#latest
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Hiya!
    This thread is a handy dandy resource to notify players of upcoming updates and if we experience any pesky technical difficulties that may result from a Game Update delay. Please note full Game Update details and breakdown can be reviewed via the link <<HERE>> (once they are released)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/96655/game-update-status-1-23#latest

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • That’s fine delay it and get it right. But can they just tell us what it is in the mean time lol.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Hiya!

Telling someone not to panic is the perfect way to get them to panic! Oh well, another day of waiting. I can be patient...
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • What a tease
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    tenor.gif
    Hold on. We can do it!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    That’s fine delay it and get it right. But can they just tell us what it is in the mean time lol.

+1

Delays are fine, not knowing makes forum go something something.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    tenor.gif
    Hold on. We can do it!

??? We're getting Holdo and Rob Schneider?
  • tenor.gif
    Hold on. We can do it!

Holdo confirmed. lol
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    tenor.gif
    Hold on. We can do it!

i-want-it-now-gif.gif

• Google Star wars we can do it leia pics with it on t-shirts to sell new leia confirmed
  • tenor.gif
    Hold on. We can do it!

We can do it = Just do it.

Nike character confirmed
  • EvgeniKessel
    209 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Kyno wrote: »
    Hiya!

new-girl-jess-im-freaking-out-gif-3464322.gif

Edit: No idea how to embed gifs.

(by Kyno) Edit: I got your back.
    Go Pens!