Content Update Inbound!

Replies

• Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Atrreyu wrote: »
    Simple as it is people would spend the money for Revan. Me being one of those. #Makethedarksidegreat

This. And almost no one will spend for Rose. lol!

I'm not even sure I'd want to spend free energy farming Rose if they put her in hard nodes.

You know - and I really hate to say this - but I said the same thing about Phoenix. And then they [redacted] put Thrawn behind the Phoenix wall and, in this game, with the content we have, Thrawn really is a must-have toon.

So, with much anger, I farmed Phoenix... and I got my Thrawn.

Likely scenario is comes out, every one hates her, and then you need her for the latest greatest - it's how it works here....

Yeppp. I was anti chaze. “I will never farm them” I cried. Then Ls Tb came out and kicked me in the nethers. I tried to be chazeless, it didnt work. The game isn’t about just you as a player anymore, the people you don’t farm affects your guild now too.
  • I'd like the ship hardware in this update. It's been over a year. As for Rose/Holo/Revan, not fussed, I have god mods to farm. Those saying Rose was irrelevant in tlj are wrong. She found strength from losing her sister and started to give Finn a spine. Otherwise, he'd just keep running away.
  • Now hurry up and release porgs!
  • Halfbaked wrote: »
    I'd like the ship hardware in this update. It's been over a year. As for Rose/Holo/Revan, not fussed, I have god mods to farm. Those saying Rose was irrelevant in tlj are wrong. She found strength from losing her sister and started to give Finn a spine. Otherwise, he'd just keep running away.

How did she know she wouldn't break his spine (which was recently injured by Kylo) by crashing an antique speeder in to him T-bone style?

FO spy Rose confirmed
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Pretty sure in Ep9 it will turn out that Rose telepathically controlled Phasma, the body inside the armour was just an unwilling host.
    It's going to be really funny if Rose comes out and is a super useful character. Like, I want to see everyone who's refusing to farm her before they've even seen her kit eating crow.

I still wouldn't. I still haven't farmed "Chaze" because it was a cancer on this game. Same with putting a zeta on Barriss and coupling her with GK.

Happen. Not. Gonna.

I refuse and I refuse Rose. :D

Man, the hatred is strong with this one.
    It's going to be really funny if Rose comes out and is a super useful character. Like, I want to see everyone who's refusing to farm her before they've even seen her kit eating crow.

I still wouldn't. I still haven't farmed "Chaze" because it was a cancer on this game. Same with putting a zeta on Barriss and coupling her with GK.

Happen. Not. Gonna.

I refuse and I refuse Rose. :D

Not sure why you would want to refuse good character combinations just because they're part of the meta...but you do you
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
    I'd like the ship hardware in this update. It's been over a year. As for Rose/Holo/Revan, not fussed, I have god mods to farm. Those saying Rose was irrelevant in tlj are wrong. She found strength from losing her sister and started to give Finn a spine. Otherwise, he'd just keep running away.

How did she know she wouldn't break his spine (which was recently injured by Kylo) by crashing an antique speeder in to him T-bone style?

FO spy Rose confirmed

She didn't, but love is blind.
    Halfbaked wrote: »

FO spy Rose confirmed

I thought love was a battlefield
  • How did she know she wouldn't break his spine (which was recently injured by Kylo) by crashing an antique speeder in to him T-bone style?

I'm still wondering how everyone turned off, except Finn who was left going in a straight line at full speed...yet Rose apparently was able to change her mind, turn back towards Finn, and manage to literally pass him just so she could turn into him and get a proper T-bone angle on him.

It made about as much sense as spaceships coasting to a stop when they run out of fuel in space. I don't know why they had to make this movie so terrible:(
    Halfbaked wrote: »

FO spy Rose confirmed

I thought love was a battlefield

You married the wrong woman
  • How did she know she wouldn't break his spine (which was recently injured by Kylo) by crashing an antique speeder in to him T-bone style?

I'm still wondering how everyone turned off, except Finn who was left going in a straight line at full speed...yet Rose apparently was able to change her mind, turn back towards Finn, and manage to literally pass him just so she could turn into him and get a proper T-bone angle on him.

It made about as much sense as spaceships coasting to a stop when they run out of fuel in space. I don't know why they had to make this movie so terrible:(

Because she wasn't getting blasted by a giant beam and her ship wasn't disintegrating like Finn's was.

Holy moly, I totally missed that part. How does a ship lose velocity in space. They just keep going at the same or near same speed as there is nothing to slow them down!
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    @ThisYeezy but there were a bunch of these around 4%20walkers.png

How did she evade those while honing in on Finns speeder

And also how did they not get blasted after they crashed and they had to presumably run across what looked like 500 yards or so of salt flats in front of these fellas
  • @CG_Kozispoon didn't you say once that if a content update was delayed that you would still release the patch note for it for us to read the day it was originally supposed to go out?
  • ThisYeezy wrote: »
    Because she wasn't getting blasted by a giant beam and her ship wasn't disintegrating like Finn's was.

Finn was getting blasting by a giant beam that hadn't even fired yet? Right. I bet you thought the Mary Poppins scene was the coolest thing ever. Maybe we'll get a Mary Poppins Leia to go with Holdo and Rose...that must be the big surprise we have coming.
  • Content Update Inbound, eventually
  • How did Rose's sis drop bombs when they had no propellant in space? Should have just floated around unless they claim that the dreadnaught has gravity in a vacuum. Where is Sheldon Cooper when you need him?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    @CG_Kozispoon didn't you say once that if a content update was delayed that you would still release the patch note for it for us to read the day it was originally supposed to go out?

they were trying to push that out, but it didn't line up.

The Codebreaker also broke a hole in the Supremacy's shields which was in the exact same spot that Holdo broke through in her hyperdrive attack, so the only reason the FO fleet was destroyed is probably because of her storyline.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Content update live
    New changes:
    TW ties should no longer happen because rng has be added to determine if you get 10 or 20 banners for setting defense squad. There is also a suprise for offense battles. Stay tuned.
    ;)
    Simple as it is people would spend the money for Revan. Me being one of those. #Makethedarksidegreat

I'm not even sure I'd want to spend free energy farming Rose if they put her in hard nodes.

You know - and I really hate to say this - but I said the same thing about Phoenix. And then they [redacted] put Thrawn behind the Phoenix wall and, in this game, with the content we have, Thrawn really is a must-have toon.

Likely scenario is comes out, every one hates her, and then you need her for the latest greatest - it's how it works here....

Yeppp. I was anti chaze. “I will never farm them” I cried. Then Ls Tb came out and kicked me in the nethers. I tried to be chazeless, it didnt work. The game isn’t about just you as a player anymore, the people you don’t farm affects your guild now too.

I still don't have Baze 7*. Quit at 47/100 when they removed him from the Guild Event Store. I have both Abbott and Costello at g10 and don't use them. I don't like them! They are a PLAGUE.
    Oh wait, that is Talzin. ;)
  • @ThisYeezy but there were a bunch of these around 4%20walkers.png

How did she evade those while honing in on Finns speeder

And also how did they not get blasted after they crashed and they had to presumably run across what looked like 500 yards or so of salt flats in front of these fellas

I just realized in that picture... are those horizontal plates on the AT-AT's there so they can't be tow-cable dropped?
    How did Rose's sis drop bombs when they had no propellant in space? Should have just floated around unless they claim that the dreadnaught has gravity in a vacuum. Where is Sheldon Cooper when you need him?

The bombs were magnetic. They were impelled out by electromagnetic plates in the bomber and then drawn to their target by magnetism. It’s in the Visual Dictionary.

• ThisYeezy wrote: »

Yeah, his speeder was being slowed by the beam. As for ships slowing down in space, SW has never cared how space works. From having sound, to maneuvering like an airplane to have space works and space whales AND only needing a breathing mask before going out into what is assumed to be a large asteroid, which also had sufficient gravity somehow, you're just now complaining about space not working right?

I still don't have Baze 7*. Quit at 47/100 when they removed him from the Guild Event Store. I have both Abbott and Costello at g10 and don't use them. I don't like them! They are a PLAGUE.
    Oh wait, that is Talzin. ;)

Hahaha. Yea that was such a shiesty move. I run Chirrut with srp :) Baze is 4* or something. But will eventually work on him for tw :/

I just need Rose, Holdo, And Jango released along with a GG and Sep rework for my sanity on these forums. Let Rose be in GW store and a good addition to Rey. Not crazily op so we don’t get “Rose is broken”
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    is no one going to bring up the ballistic arch of the shots being fired in space.....
  • Cossin
    301 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Ephran wrote: »
    ThisYeezy wrote: »

Yeah, his speeder was being slowed by the beam. As for ships slowing down in space, SW has never cared how space works. From having sound, to maneuvering like an airplane to have space works and space whales AND only needing a breathing mask before going out into what is assumed to be a large asteroid, which also had sufficient gravity somehow, you're just now complaining about space not working right?

Well, theoretically it is quite easy. Let‘s assume both start at the same speed, 1 unit (whatever unit you prefer). They keep burning fuel which means, they keep accelerating, which in this case leads to the same linear acceleration.
    Once, one of the ships runs out of fuel, it doesn‘t accelerate anymore. As movement in space is relative to certain objects, like the Resistance and First Order fleets, the Resistance seemingly slows down/the First Order seems to gain speed.
    (While making it theoretically plausible, it still makes no sense, as the FO could‘ve had a one or other Stardestroyers make a hypersspace jump to the front of the Resistance... oh that doesn’t work anymore... ok Jump „around“ the Resistance to turn around and start or pincer attack... or simply hyperspace into the Raddus for the glory of the FO... they‘re brainwashed zealots (besides Finn) and maybe Phasma..
    Kyno wrote: »
    is no one going to bring up the ballistic arch of the shots being fired in space.....

Super special, never before seen plasma torpedos? Honestly, at the very first, that optically bugged me most, before even starting to think about the actual implications of the „Holdo-maneuver“! As I still keep trying to theorize ways to make TLJ acceptable, I keep thinking of them as some kind of glowing rockets... why they should have a farther reach than laser/light eludes my mental capabilities XD
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Since this thread has become completely random, I'd like to point out that I just found out today that in the comics, the Gonk Droids had a cult

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cult_of_the_Power_Droids
  • Kyno wrote: »

This... the whole movie I was like... We’ve never seen this. Very very odd. But like other have said... Star Wars space is not real space. Maybe it’s a separate energy shell with some sort of... gravity... shell in it? Although I don’t see a advantage to not just shooting in a straight line. Whatever.

This update is delayed now right? No reason we can’t get the notes. Here’s my wish list
    Holdo- marquee
    Rose- be character added to a shop cuz she’ll be bad
    Leia -legendary, fleet commander
    Snoke- legendary
    Hux- marquee, fleet commander