Google Gift Card Promotion?

Replies

• Same here pretty much. 100 Aussie dollars google got, but this game won't.
    Just another unhappy customer EA/CG don't give a rat's about.
  • So can I still get this promotion? I'm in the United States and I see the chart says the end date for Walmart is 1/31. But I also saw somewhere else that the gift card has to be purchased before 12/31, and can only be redeemed up to 1/31.

Would really appreciate if someone could clarify for me.
  • Fjreisat wrote: »
    So can I still get this promotion? I'm in the United States and I see the chart says the end date for Walmart is 1/31. But I also saw somewhere else that the gift card has to be purchased before 12/31, and can only be redeemed up to 1/31.

Would really appreciate if someone could clarify for me.

Anybody? Walmart still has the promotion displayed on their Google play gift card product listing.
  • Promo is over I believe
  • Is this promotion still on? Can I still buy and use?
  • No it's over. Had to have bought then before new year
  • Never seen a game more secretive about it's promotions.

PR, you need it.

This. 4am on 2/1/18 and i see info on this promotion... It literally ended 4 hours ago. FML
  • Its been over a month since I sent EA an email mentioning that my google play cards didn't give me Rey. Big disappointment.
  • The promotion lasted until 3am EST on February 1, 2018. I got it an hour before it ended and bought 2x $50, 3x $25 and was very happy with the results, and how far that has gotten me.
  • The promotion lasted until 3am EST on February 1, 2018. I got it an hour before it ended and bought 2x $50, 3x $25 and was very happy with the results, and how far that has gotten me.

Yup, got my last cards on the 25th. Dunno why if it says it ends the 31st, why they would think otherwise. You cut it close.

This discussion has been closed.