Content Update Inbound!

Replies

• FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Yeah my girl will prob be glad I'm not spending a bunch of money on his game again. No Revan saves me $, but that sure as Sith seemed like Revan hints she was throwing . I'd hate to think she was trolling on purpose. So I'll assume it is a Sith + QOL release still
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Yeah my girl will prob be glad I'm not spending a bunch of money on his game again. No Revan saves me $, but that sure as Sith seemed like Revan hints she was throwing . I'd hate to think she was trolling on purpose. So I'll assume it is a Sith + QOL release still

Just because Revan is not coming does not mean CG won't give you an equally "good" reason to spend "a bunch of money" :D
  • Ahriman wrote: »
    ... no Revan boys (crying in a corner) ;-/
    https://youtu.be/AhYzgaFpRDQ

Still, hopefully it’s something to be excited for... we’ll see

So they pawned off the bad news on their game changers? When the community manager was the one flaming the rumors? Well, glad we have Ahnald to give us real info instead of gifs and misleading hints. We have a whole community that can make funny gifs and misleading predictions, no need to pay someone to do it on the CG side
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • TW attack phase or in the middle of tb, causing game crashes and battle failure

So they pawned off the bad news on their game changers? When the community manager was the one flaming the rumors? Well, glad we have Ahnald to give us real info instead of gifs and misleading hints. We have a whole community that can make funny gifs and misleading predictions, no need to pay someone to do it on the CG side

Yep. That was weak
  • How about Darth Sion + Darth Traya with Nihilus synergies?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Ahriman wrote: »

to be fair, quite a few of us read into it quite a bit. Maybe the hints will make more sence for what's actually comming than for revan. In hindsight we will know ;)
    I do agree that an ea/cg representative could have told the community on the official forum instead of some random guy on youtube who just happens to be in the gamechanger program. The whole gamechanger program peeves me off tbh.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • What about Darth Neverheardofhim. When do we get that?
  • It’s vader rework and probly some proper dark side work, and thank god. His rework or some of it was in the r2 mythic event.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MjrHbOmNiRg

Dazes with his AOE, and gets really strong undisprllable defence when he drops below 100% health.

Also he appears to have no cooldown on AOE, although I think I may have seen some other PVE units with no cooldowns when they should have them
  • My fav rumored requirements were - Hk sass dairy trooper jc and jkg.

So looks like mid feb - we re getting something. If it’s not Jedi Luke I can’t see it being a toon. And it better not be any LS toon! So my best guess is a new raid.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Casca wrote: »
    What tease as far as I can see there is none please post

This. :D

Sometimes I think people see "hints" for what they want to see in the game, not for what is actually being hinted at.

Still, its fun to speculate!

It's even more fun to get info ahead of time so we don't have to speculate , and can prepare for new exciting content
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Guys kozi gifs were entertaining and good to have some interaction and never eluded to raven. She's the bomb... the hints will most likely make sense when everything is announced
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    AA86 wrote: »
    Guys kozi gifs were entertaining and good to have some interaction and never eluded to raven. She's the bomb... the hints will most likely make sense when everything is announced

You forgot your CG tag. CG_AA86

So they can quash rumours by emailing one of the game changers and getting them to deliver the news as if to soften the blow or something, but they are underestimating the longevity of this game if the release of a coveted character is handled this way with such a lack of contempt for paying customers
  • Nooo-Meme-Darth-Vader-04.jpg

No Revan?!!!!!!!
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Is there a standard time for update roll out?
  • Better be something CLOSE to exciting as he would’ve been.

Emperor Zetas
    Vader zetas (boosts)
    Sep reworks
    Bounty Hunters (reworks/additions)
    Darth Bane (and sidekicks)

Either of these would suffice, but I would need at least 2 or three of these to match a Revan release.
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Better be something CLOSE to exciting as he would’ve been.

Emperor Zetas
    Vader zetas (boosts)
    Sep reworks

Either of these would suffice, but I would need at least 2 or three of these to match a Revan release.

Somehow I get the feeling that it's snoke and you need to have unmasked kylo, executioner, and special forces tie pilot.
  • Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    evoluza wrote: »
    @Vinny_Vader_Vedi I thought they said yoda's mythic wasn't ready for this go round?

No I think I said - that cap might have said yoda and palp are ready for mythic! Anyway maybe we can clarify -
    @CG_CapGaSP yoda’s event - mythic ready?

Nobody on the official forum knows. They only talk about that stuff on reddit

Also that’s not to throw shade on your response. It’s more about giving praise to the best thing we have. It’s always been my belief that the devs should use people on the forum more so. You have to figure forum users are probably the most dedicated of the dedicated. We re a great resource to bounce ideas off of and communicate with eachother. Instead of just having “this arena meta is op” “Rose is a terrible character” “whens the next credit heist” etc etc

Thats exactly why a lot of people go to reddit though. There is so much TLJ hate and toxicity on these forums
    Putnam wrote: »
    I think it’ll be both a QoL update (hopefully adding more toons to the cantina and GW store) and a dark side update (hopefully bounty hunters AND a sith rework).

I'm hoping its a sith and jedi rework, they have the perfect toon to put out with them lol

A Jedi and Sith rework and having Revan be both LS/DS and Jedi/Sith would be the greatest thing this game could ever do. Have his leader and uniques affect each faction differently.
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

Emperor Zetas
    Vader zetas (boosts)
    Sep reworks

Somehow I get the feeling that it's snoke and you need to have unmasked kylo, executioner, and special forces tie pilot.

Well that would fall by the wayside for me.

Snoke is now a stu pI d (why is that word censored?) character thanks to Rian. He had MASSIVE potential until Ep8 rolled out. I mean, what could his kit even be? No one even knows what he can do. Just that he’s powerful.
  • Separatist rework would work for me, it's waaaayyyy overdue since they have been trash since day 1
  • DrMaggot wrote: »
    Separatist rework would work for me, it's waaaayyyy overdue since they have been trash since day 1

Geonosian soldier and poggle and dooku were all meta at some point

Emperor Zetas
    Vader zetas (boosts)
    Sep reworks

Snoke is now a stu pI d (why is that word censored?) character thanks to Rian. He had MASSIVE potential until Ep8 rolled out. I mean, what could his kit even be? No one even knows what he can do. Just that he’s powerful.

I'm not saying I'm excited, I hated how he had potential and was swept under the rug with no back story. I think it would be a dark side character for sure and since they released umk, executioner and sftp recently, they probably have something to do with the new character.

Emperor Zetas
    Vader zetas (boosts)
    Sep reworks

We know plenty about what he can do. He can move people around and hold them with the Force without even getting off his chair, that could lead to some kind of stun or a "force hold" akin to Thrawn's fracture. He (spoilers, i guess) formed the link between Rey and Kylo, several interesting ideas about that have been floated here. And of course, as an evil leader, he can have someone attack for him. As for leader ability, he seems to be stoking his underlings' anger, so some strong offensive boost at the expense of defense, maybe.
  • He also throws force lightning at Kylo.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Arena payout time. ~6pm east coast US
  • Edward wrote: »
    TW attack phase or in the middle of tb, causing game crashes and battle failure

Ohhhh no (grinning, smirky face)
  • Why is the no Grand Master Training, it on the schedule!
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    Arena payout time. ~6pm east coast US

Yep, between 5-6pm eastern time nearly always