Any input is welcome!

B0untryHR7
663 posts Member
edited January 2018
I know that the game has changed since I started playing it over a year and a half ago. The progression system trough leveling isn't the same and I want to know the level required for unlocks.

I'm looking for someone in the early level 80s to give me some info about the levels at which they unlocked stuff. For example what level does arena unlock and how long does it take approximately to achieve that. Same for Galactic War, ship arena, guilds, TW, TB. When do you get free ship shards for your capital ships?

The more info you can give me the better, I would definitely appreciate that. I am mostly interested in the time aspect of this. For example how long does it take to unlock GW, Ships, TB, TW, Ship arena in days or weeks or months. How long to reach level 80 and then how long for the last 5 levels.

If there is an official website with all this info I would certainly prefer it but that's that. TY in advance for any input

Edit: I've found a forum thread with the levels of unlocks so I guess what I would be more interested in is the amount of days/weeks/months that it takes to achieve those. For example how many days to unlock GW, how many weeks to unlock ships at around level 70, then how long from 70 to 80 then 80 to 85.

Replies

• Arena is low level around 20 I think. Gw is around 30. Start getting the fleet commander events in the 40s for shards. Tb and tw are 65+. Can't remember when ships arena unlocks tbh.

At most you are looking at a month to unlock everything. Getting up to level 80 is a much longer grind though. I think there are tools out there that tells you how long I takes if you are just doing dailies and using free energy.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5898xr/player_account_experience_table/

There a chart here showing how much xp for each level. 2500 xp a day isn't a bad guide time.
  • It took me 4 months to reach level 85
  • snarzenal
    316 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    It all depends on you.

When I first started playing I was crushing it, playing all the hours I could fit in and paying for recharges. I think I got to level 70 in around 2 or 3 months (that’s GW?). At that time the cap was 75 so most of my playing has been without gaining level exp.

After that, it goes a bit more slowly and you’ll get a level every week or so and it gradually peters off in the end. Level 84-85 took me about 3 or 4 weeks, I think.

Starting characters at level 1, each one takes me around a month to get to gear 10ish with decent mods. Sometimes more or less depending on the required gear. The gear grind was worse, they recently fixed it (for the most part).
  • Moved to Feedback/General.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Moved to Feedback/General.

Really? I thought the purpose of the feedback subforum was to give players the opportunity to give feedback to the developers. In this thread a player simply asks other players for some general information about the game.

(This moving of posts is going crazy)
  • Waqui wrote: »
    Ambassador wrote: »
    Moved to Feedback/General.

Really? I thought the purpose of the feedback subforum was to give players the opportunity to give feedback to the developers. In this thread a player simply asks other players for some general information about the game.
    No, it goes both ways (or more). It’s as much for feedback asked by players from other players (besides, obviously, questions on strategy & farming or on the specific other subfora), as for spontaneous feedback given by players for the Devs (or for other players in fact). In short, « Feedback » is an alternate spelling for « Discussions ». ;)
    General discussion is really for current (and/or trendy) content (which often gets moved later to appropriate places), and/or for subjects which don’t have (yet) a specific place, otherwise it gets cluttered too quickly.
  • The "discussions" button makes the moving of threads irrelevant.
  • snarzenal wrote: »
    It all depends on you.

When I first started playing I was crushing it, playing all the hours I could fit in and paying for recharges. I think I got to level 70 in around 2 or 3 months (that’s GW?). At that time the cap was 75 so most of my playing has been without gaining level exp.

After that, it goes a bit more slowly and you’ll get a level every week or so and it gradually peters off in the end. Level 84-85 took me about 3 or 4 weeks, I think.

Starting characters at level 1, each one takes me around a month to get to gear 10ish with decent mods. Sometimes more or less depending on the required gear. The gear grind was worse, they recently fixed it (for the most part).

Gw is galactic war
  • It took me 4 months to reach level 85

Do you remember how long it took you to get to 82 (when zetas unlock)m
  • Naraic wrote: »
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5898xr/player_account_experience_table/

There a chart here showing how much xp for each level. 2500 xp a day isn't a bad guide time.

Ty, ill check it out
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I believe arena is 28, there are some good starting an alt account threads that may help with this info.