Content Update Inbound!

Replies

• Soon

Awesome. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Any chance this update comes out before 7ish pm est?
  • Ahriman wrote: »
    ... no Revan boys (crying in a corner) ;-/
    https://youtu.be/AhYzgaFpRDQ

Still, hopefully it’s something to be excited for... we’ll see

So they pawned off the bad news on their game changers? When the community manager was the one flaming the rumors? Well, glad we have Ahnald to give us real info instead of gifs and misleading hints. We have a whole community that can make funny gifs and misleading predictions, no need to pay someone to do it on the CG side

Chill. First off, Kozi never hinted Revan - that was the forum posters who decided that Kozi's simple nod to last February's update (which included a major QoL update and a Sith + 2 supporting characters) was an excuse to run around like their hair was on fire chanting "REVAN! REVAN!"

Second, we don't know what the new content is. If it's good and exciting, then her pumping it up was not "misleading".

Now, if it ends up being just a "business as usual" 3* dust collector marquee event and some sidekicks, then flame away.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Casca wrote: »
    What tease as far as I can see there is none please post

This. :D

Sometimes I think people see "hints" for what they want to see in the game, not for what is actually being hinted at.

Still, its fun to speculate!

It's even more fun to get info ahead of time so we don't have to speculate , and can prepare for new exciting content

Welcome to the forums!

• Usually they roll in around 6pm-8pm EST, but with this one being delayed (and by extension the GM Yoda event being delayed) can we expect it to happen earlier in the day?
  • In augst
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Jorus wrote: »
    Why is the no Grand Master Training, it on the schedule!

They have said before that they need to push an update to activate this type of event. The update was delayed as announced in the update status post.
  • CG & EA are located on US West Coast, so never expect updates when it’s the night there. ;)
  • Merged, bye bye context and flow
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Merged, bye bye context and flow

dosnt mean we can't let the hate flow?
  • And you should not be surprised that they can't keep schedule as they can't even realese unbroken TW/TB
  • collapsE wrote: »
    Merged, bye bye context and flow

We can't, there's no place for the dark side in this game.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Gear upgrade shop! That's what I'm hoping for...taking lower marked gear and turning into higher marked gear (e.g. mk2 holodiscs become mk3 holodiscs). Gives us a use for otherwise useless salvage. Exchange rate likely to be horrible (50 to 1 maybe).
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • CorgiWolf wrote: »
    collapsE wrote: »
    Merged, bye bye context and flow

We can't, there's no place for the dark side in this game.

Yeah - no question - More LS toons. Like usual. As always...
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Most likely no EP or Vader reworks, why make 2 of the most iconic characters in the saga usable again, I mean they are usable in TB and TW but then again so are 40 other characters.

We will be getting Snoke Marquee events 1 and 2 because they should be split up after all.

No Bounty Hunter rework because why should a TB required faction be even remotely decent unless fully omegad and gear XII.

Probably looking at ship hardware and or 6 dot mods.

Would have whaled out hard for the 1st time on a new character.

Not so much now.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Jorus wrote: »
    Why is the no Grand Master Training, it on the schedule!

They have said before that they need to push an update to activate this type of event. The update was delayed as announced in the update status post.

Well that was completely unhelpful!

The content update was scheduled for the 24th with GMT scheduled for the 25, I read the dec post and am aware of the delay. Datomir went live last night and is available today, somIm not sure you are correct that Yoda is tied to the content update from the 24 th

Either way, it is now the 25 and my expectation is that this update and or Yoda GMT should have gone live last night so it would be available today, so at this point it has been delayed again

I'm just looking for info on GMT in light of Dathomir being added last night

Jorus

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ahriman wrote: »
    ... no Revan boys (crying in a corner) ;-/
    https://youtu.be/AhYzgaFpRDQ

Still, hopefully it’s something to be excited for... we’ll see

So they pawned off the bad news on their game changers? When the community manager was the one flaming the rumors? Well, glad we have Ahnald to give us real info instead of gifs and misleading hints. We have a whole community that can make funny gifs and misleading predictions, no need to pay someone to do it on the CG side

Chill. First off, Kozi never hinted Revan - that was the forum posters who decided that Kozi's simple nod to last February's update (which included a major QoL update and a Sith + 2 supporting characters) was an excuse to run around like their hair was on fire chanting "REVAN! REVAN!"

Second, we don't know what the new content is. If it's good and exciting, then her pumping it up was not "misleading".

Now, if it ends up being just a "business as usual" 3* dust collector marquee event and some sidekicks, then flame away.

I can’t wait for 5000 posts about how today’s update isn’t exciting enough. Heads up, people, the teased excitement, whatever it is, is supposed to be in *February*, not right now!
  • Corvus
    190 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Most likely no EP or Vader reworks, why make 2 of the most iconic characters in the saga usable again, I mean they are usable in TB and TW but then again so are 40 other characters.

We will be getting Snoke Marquee events 1 and 2 because they should be split up after all.

No Bounty Hunter rework because why should a TB required faction be even remotely decent unless fully omegad and gear XII.

Probably looking at ship hardware and or 6 dot mods.

Would have whaled out hard for the 1st time on a new character.

Not so much now.

To be fair vader already got a rework and not even a bad one put him in meta or some time, but I agree an palp he needs some love (a zeta or two or three ^^)
  • How about we rework the factions that havent had a faction pass yet instead of doing a second round for the ones that already had ? Bounty Hunters should be the top priority, we need to farm them for the specials on Dark Side TBs and they are so teribad you die a little inside with every gear piece you add, would be a good time to add Jango since the player base has been asking for him for eternity. After that Seps (including dark side droids and geonosians) with Grievous and Galactic Republic (clones and jedi), hopefully in a Battle of Geonosis themed TB/TW.
  • That the upcoming update is delayed till August .
  • Rework heists and scoundrels + BH. Done and done.
  • Aeternas
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    It's going to be really funny if Rose comes out and is a super useful character. Like, I want to see everyone who's refusing to farm her before they've even seen her kit eating crow.

I still wouldn't. I still haven't farmed "Chaze" because it was a cancer on this game. Same with putting a zeta on Barriss and coupling her with GK.

Happen. Not. Gonna.

I refuse and I refuse Rose. :D

Man, the hatred is strong with this one.

Man...all that righteous indignation. His guild (if he has one) must love what he brings to the table... :)

• Does anyone know when can we expect update today?
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    Gear upgrade shop! Exchange rate likely to be horrible (50 to 1 maybe).

I take that any day. I am sitting on almost 5000 unusable pieces of **** - if that would translate to 100 pieces of say some carbanti or similar, so be it...
  • Does anyone know when can we expect update today?

Usually around 3-6 their time.
  • I feel myself ready to get disappointed as this whole month was anyway, on the other hand not sure if kozi is ready to receive all the "kind" comments after this update as she was messing with community for so long that they need send email to game changers to make things right.
  • Aeternas wrote: »
    It's going to be really funny if Rose comes out and is a super useful character. Like, I want to see everyone who's refusing to farm her before they've even seen her kit eating crow.

I still wouldn't. I still haven't farmed "Chaze" because it was a cancer on this game. Same with putting a zeta on Barriss and coupling her with GK.

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Man...all that righteous indignation. His guild (if he has one) must love what he brings to the table... :)

Maybe he has a good sith team.
  • And what exactly is their time? :D
  • And what exactly is their time? :D

I believe they're west coast of the US
  • Aeternas wrote: »

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Maybe he has a good sith team.

I'm sure that's extremely handy in LSTB... ;)