February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• @leef I'm with you, in that I am glad nobody got a "head start" on leaked content
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • February might finally be the month of separatists, so I’m guessing jango fett as well as gg rework.

Either that or snoke maybe.
  • I hope it's Ships, I have all at 7*

Then why do you hope its new ships to farm or new ship hardware you have to farm?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    Ships need to be more exciting .... ship raid would be amazing new content
  • Seltgar wrote: »
    No revan sucks, what more could be done with Sith? Seems like the Sith farm is a bust

Obviously you've never played KOTOR.

I think he meant "No Revan? Sucks!", and not "no. Revan sucks!"
  • Jka ships and master obi wan
    Grevious rework
    Separatist rework
    Jango fett
    But possible
    Ressistance and first order capital ship
    G.hux snoke holdo G.leia Gm.luke and more ressistance and first order toons (snoke guardians)
  • it doesn´t surprise me that darth revan isn´t coming in february...
    it is more likely that a jedi revan would come as legendary toon, after that a anti-hero journey or a darkside journey for darth revan and than a super-duper event for mind-blown revan and bastlia shan,

and if you don´t farm bastila shan you are doomed in area and fleet arena because of her battle meditation
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD7jRoL_PEE

Check convo at 20:03 minute mark and Revan topic ends around 25:00. Unless something changed radically in a month, Revan isn't coming anytime soon and may never be in the game reading from NRAJ's overall tone.

His tone was not only anti-Revan it seemed, "who cares what the players want" kinda scoff to me as well.

They are "acutely aware" but they know what's best
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Ugh, ships? Really? :( I hope not.
  • Atlas1 wrote: »
    Ugh, ships? Really? :( I hope not.

why not?
    i would love it to fetch a xwing and blow the deathstar away :D
  • Am I the only one that is actually ok with ship content being added? I think we definitely need a ship raid,who knows maybe the rewards could be zetas..I want Revan in the game but let’s not forget that they were pretty clear just a month ago that he won’t be in the game anytime soon. There are still so many toons from TLJ to be released so I didn’t even bother with the rumors. I hope in a really OP Snoke and some strong Praetorian guards to make DS great again,it can’t be just Thrawn holding it together..
  • Am I the only one that is actually ok with ship content being added? I think we definitely need a ship raid,who knows maybe the rewards could be zetas..I want Revan in the game but let’s not forget that they were pretty clear just a month ago that he won’t be in the game anytime soon. There are still so many toons from TLJ to be released so I didn’t even bother with the rumors. I hope in a really OP Snoke and some strong Praetorian guards to make DS great again,it can’t be just Thrawn holding it together..

We need much, much more ship content.
  • Vampire_X wrote: »
    Love first... then comes hate...

I have the feeling you need to choose your girl/boyfriends better.
  • Seltgar wrote: »
    No revan sucks, what more could be done with Sith? Seems like the Sith farm is a bust

Obviously you've never played KOTOR.

I think he meant "No Revan? Sucks!", and not "no. Revan sucks!"
    Punctuation is a marvelous thing. As for the subject at hand, I would take a QoL update and some reworks.
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    The only ship content I would want is ship nodes holotable and new ship energy and we can earn more gear faster ( please please no ship gear or hardware ) . A ship raid doesn't really interest me, since ships are pretty lame right now. Need much more ship variety and less buggy gameplay in ships before adding a raid
  • The only ship content I would want is ship nodes holotable and new ship energy and we can earn more gear faster ( please please no ship gear or hardware ) . A ship raid doesn't really interest me, since ships are pretty lame right now. Need much more ship variety and less buggy gameplay in ships before adding a raid
    I think they know that. Obviously they wouldn’t release a ship raid without first improving the quality of fleet fights. It might seem annoying now to invest time in ships (even though I personally don’t mind) but who knows after updates it might be more appealing to more people. I think that anything that gives free rewards (ship raid in this case) should be more than welcome to the game. It is true that TW and TB still have bugs and DS TB is way too difficult but still thanks to those rewards we are able to farm toons faster and to gear them faster.
  • Based on no evidence I say:

Endor Death Star raid
    EP and Vader reworks (to go along with them being final raid phase)
    Level cap increase
  • Lets face it, he was the original jar jar.

Er...can we get a ban over here please Mods :disappointed:

• Lets face it, he was the original jar jar.

Sure, ban me because I stated a fact... I'm sure we can name a dozen or so characters that had bigger roles in the movies than 3PO.
  • Seriously? No Revan?
    He's one of very few things still keeping me to the game...
  • Aeternas
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Lets face it, he was the original jar jar.

Sure, ban me because I stated a fact... I'm sure we can name a dozen or so characters that had bigger roles in the movies than 3PO.

Keep in mind he and R2 alone span ALL the movies. Begin.

(I'm not saying you can't. I just wanna see who you come up with that isn't debatable).
  • My hopes, dreams, guesses:

-Tallissan Lintra with Resistance A-Wing
    -2 new Tuskens
    -2 new Bounty Hunters
    -2 new Empire
    -2 new Resistance
    -2 new First Order
    -red Interceptor for existing Royal Guard
    -adding more nodes to Hard Battles on both LS and DS
    -increase Credits payouts in Bronzium freebies...300 ==> 3,000; 500 ==> 5,000; 1,000 ==> 10,000
    -add Cantina and Regular Energy to Bronzium freebies...3, 5, and 10
    -eliminate 3-dot Mods rewards from Tier 3 Mod Challenges
    -increase Energy counter. Level 1 starts at 100, increase by one per level.
    -less crashes in Ships, TB, and TW
    -rework for Jawas
    -remove fee when removing Mods off Toons
    -add 3 special slots to GW Store, and every Toon, old and new, has a chance to be selected at random per refresh (yes, that would mean the Toon you want has a 0.719% chance to show up, based on the current 139 Toons)
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Aeternas wrote: »

(I'm not saying you can't. I just wanna see who you come up with that isn't debatable).

Anakin Skywalker also spans the entire saga as well as Obi Wan.
    As for my list, please stand by. Work is distracting. lol
  • Also are we keeping this lil challenge to just the movies or do we include games, books, legends?
  • Aeternas wrote: »

Anakin Skywalker also spans the entire saga as well as Obi Wan.
    As for my list, please stand by. Work is distracting. lol

Anakin and Obi-Wan aren't in the sequels...
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • What a sham. All this hype for Revan and nothing. They won't give us revan but will be quick to give us that sap rose. That stinks
  • I really want to see a heavy influx of TLJ characters introduced. They are coming out at a snails pace. FO is still an underpowered faction. I would like to see Hux, Snoke, etc introduced. Bring the FO to power. Kylo unmasked needs some help.
  • Atrreyu wrote: »
    What a sham. All this hype for Revan and nothing. They won't give us revan but will be quick to give us that sap rose. That stinks

I really wonder if they hyped us for Revan to make us spend resources and now realize that a player base with depleted resources is not gonna spend for whatever they decide to put out now.
  • i just want bossk, the hounds tooth, the punishing one, 4lom, and ZUCKUSS