And what exactly is their time? :D

Pacific Standard Time.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    And what exactly is their time? :D

Pacific standard time. PST. UTC -8.
  • Aeternas wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    It's going to be really funny if Rose comes out and is a super useful character. Like, I want to see everyone who's refusing to farm her before they've even seen her kit eating crow.

I still wouldn't. I still haven't farmed "Chaze" because it was a cancer on this game. Same with putting a zeta on Barriss and coupling her with GK.

Happen. Not. Gonna.

I refuse and I refuse Rose. :D

Man, the hatred is strong with this one.

Man...all that righteous indignation. His guild (if he has one) must love what he brings to the table... :)

They do. I'm at about 2.2 million GP. ;)
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
    Aeternas wrote: »
    It's going to be really funny if Rose comes out and is a super useful character. Like, I want to see everyone who's refusing to farm her before they've even seen her kit eating crow.

I still wouldn't. I still haven't farmed "Chaze" because it was a cancer on this game. Same with putting a zeta on Barriss and coupling her with GK.

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Man...all that righteous indignation. His guild (if he has one) must love what he brings to the table... :)

Maybe he has a good sith team.

I'm sure that's extremely handy in LSTB... ;)

He has the only Darth Revan, makes a sith team serve both the light side and dark side.
  • He said split Snoke up......ha......I see what you did there......

Happen. Not. Gonna.

https://swgoh.gg/u/roken/

Also, this profile is a little off. I finally closed Rank 1 on Sunday but it shows Rank 5. Apparently swgoh.gg takes rank 23 minutes AFTER closing, which is St UP id. They whole point of me battling for 1 is to have it show up on that site. SMH.
  • what is a "QOL" update...?
  • Shots wrote: »
    what is a "QOL" update...?

Quality of Life

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Most of us are MUCH nicer and cooler in our guild chats than here on the forums. ;)

Or at least, that's what we like to tell ourselves. :'(
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Happen. Not. Gonna.

Most of us are MUCH nicer and cooler in our guild chats than here on the forums. ;)

Or at least, that's what we like to tell ourselves. :'(

I only come here because my alliance is tired of me talking lol
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »

Happen. Not. Gonna.

https://swgoh.gg/u/roken/

Also, this profile is a little off. I finally closed Rank 1 on Sunday but it shows Rank 5. Apparently swgoh.gg takes rank 23 minutes AFTER closing, which is St UP id. They whole point of me battling for 1 is to have it show up on that site. SMH.

Decent sith. I found it ironic that someone equated not having chaze or gen ken barriss with being weak. It's cool to see someone who hasn't jumped on the band wagons and has been successful in the game.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Ahriman wrote: »
    ... no Revan boys (crying in a corner) ;-/
    https://youtu.be/AhYzgaFpRDQ

Still, hopefully it’s something to be excited for... we’ll see

So they pawned off the bad news on their game changers? When the community manager was the one flaming the rumors? Well, glad we have Ahnald to give us real info instead of gifs and misleading hints. We have a whole community that can make funny gifs and misleading predictions, no need to pay someone to do it on the CG side

Chill. First off, Kozi never hinted Revan - that was the forum posters who decided that Kozi's simple nod to last February's update (which included a major QoL update and a Sith + 2 supporting characters) was an excuse to run around like their hair was on fire chanting "REVAN! REVAN!"

Second, we don't know what the new content is. If it's good and exciting, then her pumping it up was not "misleading".

Now, if it ends up being just a "business as usual" 3* dust collector marquee event and some sidekicks, then flame away.

Exactly correct. Also wasn't there a pair of faction reworks (FO, and Resistance), and a round of new Zeta abilities added in addition to all that other stuff you mentioned? The only thing I got out of Kozi's remarks is that something big is coming. She wasn't specific.

On a side note, the devs have multiple times in different places hinted at, and now explicitly stated that this update isn't about Revan. They could just let people waste resources chasing a completely made up rumor. That's actually good for them if people spend incorrectly, then have to spend in a different direction when the actual update comes. Thanks to the devs for making that clear when people didn't get the earlier hints. Everyone who's mad about the imaginary Revan hints from Kozi is being salty about their own bias, not anything that actually happened in reality.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

So they pawned off the bad news on their game changers? When the community manager was the one flaming the rumors? Well, glad we have Ahnald to give us real info instead of gifs and misleading hints. We have a whole community that can make funny gifs and misleading predictions, no need to pay someone to do it on the CG side

Chill. First off, Kozi never hinted Revan - that was the forum posters who decided that Kozi's simple nod to last February's update (which included a major QoL update and a Sith + 2 supporting characters) was an excuse to run around like their hair was on fire chanting "REVAN! REVAN!"

Second, we don't know what the new content is. If it's good and exciting, then her pumping it up was not "misleading".

Now, if it ends up being just a "business as usual" 3* dust collector marquee event and some sidekicks, then flame away.

Exactly correct. Also wasn't there a pair of faction reworks (FO, and Resistance), and a round of new Zeta abilities added in addition to all that other stuff you mentioned? The only thing I got out of Kozi's remarks is that something big is coming. She wasn't specific.

On a side note, the devs have multiple times in different places hinted at, and now explicitly stated that this update isn't about Revan. They could just let people waste resources chasing a completely made up rumor. That's actually good for them if people spend incorrectly, then have to spend in a different direction when the actual update comes. Thanks to the devs for making that clear when people didn't get the earlier hints. Everyone who's mad about the imaginary Revan hints from Kozi is being salty about their own bias, not anything that actually happened in reality.

As much as I wish it was revan, I really appreciate them debunking that rumor so we don’t start another hate fest for them not doing what we predicted. Seeing as the update is for February’s content (as far as I’ve heard) I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a legendary event released in a week or two but revealed today. If it was a legendary event, then it’s probably TLJ related (after all, we are only 3 months past a new movie). I suppose it could also be a series of marquee events that get an amazing character (like how you had 2 marquee events with nihilus shards).
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    JacenRoe wrote: »

As much as I wish it was revan, I really appreciate them debunking that rumor so we don’t start another hate fest for them not doing what we predicted. Seeing as the update is for February’s content (as far as I’ve heard) I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a legendary event released in a week or two but revealed today. If it was a legendary event, then it’s probably TLJ related (after all, we are only 3 months past a new movie). I suppose it could also be a series of marquee events that get an amazing character (like how you had 2 marquee events with nihilus shards).

They are flying the game changers out to reveal whatever the big update is, so we aren’t going to find it out today.
  • No Revan or any reworks...but sure let’s go ahead and give us rose and Holdo the Jar Jar binks level garbage characters. Makes sense.
  • Liath wrote: »

They are flying the game changers out to reveal whatever the big update is, so we aren’t going to find it out today.

Oh is that what it is? I thought they were releasing the content today, not laying ground work. I hadn’t heard that. Oh well, guess we’ll find out what it is in a couple weeks then.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

Oh is that what it is? I thought they were releasing the content today, not laying ground work. I hadn’t heard that. Oh well, guess we’ll find out what it is in a couple weeks then.

I *think* today’s update (that was supposed to be yesterday) is unrelated to the big new thing coming in February. I expect we get another marquee or two and farmable locations for Matt and Co.

• On a side note, the devs have multiple times in different places hinted at, and now explicitly stated that this update isn't about Revan. They could just let people waste resources chasing a completely made up rumor. That's actually good for them if people spend incorrectly, then have to spend in a different direction when the actual update comes. Thanks to the devs for making that clear when people didn't get the earlier hints. Everyone who's mad about the imaginary Revan hints from Kozi is being salty about their own bias, not anything that actually happened in reality.

Where is it "explicitly stated" it's not about revan?

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Darksteel wrote: »

In the game changer video.
  • Lord_Terminus
    239 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Darksteel wrote: »

AhnaldT101 has a video about it. CG sent out an email to the youtubers so they didn’t hype people up about a character that isn’t coming.
  • Darksteel wrote: »

Because it is Revan? They're trying to get us to focus on other things. lol

This update isn’t revan. In Ahnald’s video he mentioned that they said they may release revan in 1-4 months if I remember correctly, but they did specifically say that this update isn’t revan.
  • Liath wrote: »

I *think* today’s update (that was supposed to be yesterday) is unrelated to the big new thing coming in February. I expect we get another marquee or two and farmable locations for Matt and Co.

I think today’s update is what you’re saying, but with Yoda mythic event as well.

This update isn’t revan. In Ahnald’s video he mentioned that they said they may release revan in 1-4 months if I remember correctly, but they did specifically say that this update isn’t revan.

just a joke bud. the forums have been thronged with requests for revan. Just trying to play off the hype.

just a joke bud. the forums have been thronged with requests for revan. Just trying to play off the hype.

Ah. My bad. Lol

Ah. My bad. Lol

No problem bud. I can have a dry sense of humor and it doesn't translate well to type.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

I think today’s update is what you’re saying, but with Yoda mythic event as well.

Yes, I forgot about that, but I agree.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    UPDATE
    Morning folks. Our Content Update is on its way, but while we wait, the Game Update notes will hit the forums early (11 PST), so please stay tuned!

NWFDC1q.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    UPDATE
    Morning folks. Our Content Update is on its way, but while we wait, the Game Update notes will hit the forums early (11 PST), so please stay tuned!

NWFDC1q.gif

Gracias!
  • @CG_Kozispoon do you know the time of the client restart yet if there will be one today? Trying to plan around arena and TW attacks
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner