February speculation (MERGE)

Replies

• If 3PO makes it into the game, he would need something for offense, or be another hermit yoda.
  • If 3PO makes it into the game, he would need something for offense, or be another hermit yoda.

Maybe a HY for the droids
  • Liath wrote: »
    Atrreyu wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Atrreyu wrote: »
    What a sham. All this hype for Revan and nothing. They won't give us revan but will be quick to give us that sap rose. That stinks

I really wonder if they hyped us for Revan to make us spend resources and now realize that a player base with depleted resources is not gonna spend for whatever they decide to put out now.

Who is they? The only people that hyped Revan were trolls and people blindly following the trolls. INRAJ as much as said we weren’t getting Revan any time soon, and Kozi only suggested that something as exciting as Nihilus might be coming. Everything else was people reading in what they wanted to see.

Kozi was trolling plain and simple. If no revan was coming she could of flat out said it and folks wouldn't have wasted their resources. Regardless I see an influx of complaints coming in when they release a **** toon in February.

She wasn’t trolling. The post wasn’t about Revan, it was about whether something big and exciting is coming, which supposedly it is. And that post was like 2 days ago, so I don’t know what all these allegedly wasted resources are.

Kozi isn’t allowed to just say whatever she wants, she needs approval. The Devs decided to deal with this situation of the unfounded rumors and assumptions getting out of hand by having the GCs tell us instead of Kozi.... so what? Just be happy they said anything, they aren’t required to debunk every baseless rumor floating around.

You like hearing yourself talk huh? Carry on....
  • Lets face it, he was the original jar jar.

Er...can we get a ban over here please Mods :disappointed:

Sure, ban me because I stated a fact... I'm sure we can name a dozen or so characters that had bigger roles in the movies than 3PO.

Relax Friend, was just a light-hearted quip.

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    UPDATE
    Morning folks. Our Content Update is on its way, but while we wait, the Game Update notes will hit the forums early (11 PST), so please stay tuned!

NWFDC1q.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Lets face it, he was the original jar jar.

Er...can we get a ban over here please Mods :disappointed:

Sure, ban me because I stated a fact... I'm sure we can name a dozen or so characters that had bigger roles in the movies than 3PO.

Relax Friend, was just a light-hearted quip.

I assumed it was in good fun.
  • Is a direct quote from Palpatine. So maybe a rework + zeta for february?
  • Let's hope so!
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    Could that be Darth Plagueis, Darth Anakin or Chancellor Palpatine ?
  • Thats a direct palpatine quote isn't it?
  • yup
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    What I'm hoping for Feb:
    1. QoL: Mod management, multi-open Bronziums, chat won't open bug fix
    2. Bounty Hunter pass - Make therm dets more effective (can dodge but not resist, cleanse gives 50% chance of an explosion, minor AoE damage, secondary effect like daze or stagger), some sort of group offense/crit buff (like Starck for troopers, maybe Jango?), Dengar to taunt with crit immun on taking a crit rather than stealth (leaving all the weak BHs to take fire)
    3. New farmables - Add slightly older new chars to GW, Cantina, Arena, Fleet, Guild shops, and/or hard/cantina nodes. eg. FO ships, KRu, etc.
    4. DS - Emp zeta, another Vader unique, Snoke+guards.
    5. Ships - Ship omegas, ship hardware - something to shake up the now completely stagnant top 50 (as much fun as it is to fight the same Chimera, iTF, reaper, biggs, foTF, Tx2 all the time)
    6. More mythics!
    Also, some bb8-shaped chocolates for Valentine's please.

Edit: Ninja'ed by the Game Update for farmables!
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • A Palpatine quote! Maybe we're getting his Chancellor version. Will be interesting to see.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Or zeta rework!
  • Maybe talking about an episode 3 darth Vader/ anakin or referring to plaegeus in that scene as well
  • Palpatine, Vader rework!! Let's goooo!!
  • Would rather have Revan
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    It's a quote when Palpatine is talking to Anakin about the dark side of the force and how Darth Plagueis, his master, used it to create life (Episode III)
  • Vala411 wrote: »
    A Palpatine quote! Maybe we're getting his Chancellor version. Will be interesting to see.

Isn't that just sidious?
  • Reworks for Palpatine and Vader or their new versions.
  • HeWhoWanders
    155 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Bossak wrote: »
    Maybe talking about an episode 3 darth Vader/ anakin or referring to plaegeus in that scene as well

Hes talking to JKA about Darth Plaegeus more precisely his ability to "cheat death". EP rework, Senator Palp, Vader 3.0 or New Vader confirmed?
  • Dagon wrote: »
    It's a quote when Palpatine is talking to Anakin about the dark side of the force and how Darth Plagueis, his master, used it to create life (Episode III)

Palpatine zeta
    Vader Unique
    Plageius
    Force Ghosts
    Sith
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • I hope it's Snoke:

Belittle Kylo: (primary)
    Using this ability does nothing substantial. If kylo is present, he cries & loses 100% turn meter.

Praetorian Guard Assist: (secondary)
    Snoke point his finger at the target & praetorian guard begins fighting the air, resembling a power ranger (tv era), then dies before doing anything even remotely useful.

Backstory: (seconday)
    All allies are called to speculate. Snoke gets cut in half & nothing is resolved. (Cool down 2)

Supreme Leader of the 1st Order: (unique)
    If both hux & kylo are present, snoke creates distain between them, they bicker between themselves (stacking) & never gain turn meter until the end of the battle.
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    How sad that everyone is way more excited about the what's ahead then the current update news! Hahaha

If the release was Snoke, Revan or Hux then the discussion would have been very different :D
  • Dagon wrote: »

Palpatine zeta
    Vader Unique
    Plageius
    Force Ghosts
    Sith

That might be cool I guess. Still would rather have Revan. Ugh.

• Darth Anakin legendary event gogo start panic farm younglings.
  • Palp life!
  • Dagon
    105 posts Member
    DrMaggot wrote: »
    Darth Anakin legendary event gogo start panic farm younglings.

I only know one truth... It's time for the younglings... To DIE!!!
    But seriously... a Darth Anakin legendary would be great.
  • RekiemD
    133 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    This could be a palpatine zeta, sith rework or Dark side Anakin. That'd be amazing and could make up for Revan. Makes sense, otherwise there would be no reason to call anakin "Jedi Knight Anakin" and not simply "Anakin Skywalker"