Content Update Inbound!

Replies

• Dagon
    105 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    UPDATE
    Morning folks. Our Content Update is on its way, but while we wait, the Game Update notes will hit the forums early (11 PST), so please stay tuned!

NWFDC1q.gif

Finally there has been an awakening :D
  • I hope we get more marquee events, they are so awesome and I love collecting a bunch of 2 star characters. So exciting stuff
  • UPDATE
    Morning folks. Our Content Update is on its way, but while we wait, the Game Update notes will hit the forums early (11 PST), so please stay tuned!

NWFDC1q.gif

Love that guy!
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    UPDATE

NWFDC1q.gif

Love that guy!

gal
  • Rojas wrote: »
    UPDATE

NWFDC1q.gif

Love that guy!

gal

Inigo Montoya?
  • @rojas inigo montoya
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • you keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Rojas wrote: »
    UPDATE

NWFDC1q.gif

Love that guy!

gal

You killed my mother!
  • @CG_Kozispoon do you know the time of the client restart yet if there will be one today? Trying to plan around arena and TW attacks

It's ALWAYS during my arena hour... which is ultra annoying. But, I'll say, I've never lost a fight or had it not count - it says client restart and when I go back in I have the rank I was supposed to be at for winning. This has been going on for years, at this point, so nothing to worry about.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Okay. So run of the mill update. Rose and Holdo, as expected. Some new farming locations. Not much more.
  • Is QoL update something different...was really hoping for slider bar for chromium
  • Paligap wrote: »
    Is QoL update something different...was really hoping for slider bar for chromium

Yeah, I think that's all part of the "big" stuff coming in February. This was just an update as usual.

• Vohbo
    332 posts Member
    This Holdo thing seems utterly broken
  • Vohbo wrote: »
    This Holdo thing seems utterly broken

Wampa+Baze kit
  • Thank you SO MUCH for the talzin in shipments !
  • Pretty OP for a non combatant type character. I mean as far as the movie goes
  • AA86
    102 posts Member
    11am or 11 pm
  • Roken_Fett wrote: »
    Aeternas wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    It's going to be really funny if Rose comes out and is a super useful character. Like, I want to see everyone who's refusing to farm her before they've even seen her kit eating crow.

I still wouldn't. I still haven't farmed "Chaze" because it was a cancer on this game. Same with putting a zeta on Barriss and coupling her with GK.

Happen. Not. Gonna.

I refuse and I refuse Rose. :D

Man, the hatred is strong with this one.

Man...all that righteous indignation. His guild (if he has one) must love what he brings to the table... :)

Maybe he has a good sith team.

https://swgoh.gg/u/roken/

Also, this profile is a little off. I finally closed Rank 1 on Sunday but it shows Rank 5. Apparently swgoh.gg takes rank 23 minutes AFTER closing, which is St UP id. They whole point of me battling for 1 is to have it show up on that site. SMH.

Decent sith. I found it ironic that someone equated not having chaze or gen ken barriss with being weak. It's cool to see someone who hasn't jumped on the band wagons and has been successful in the game.

Can't speak for others, but my comments were not centered around being "weak." My comments were about refusing to do something that might actually prove useful to your guild in certain guild activities..like TB, for instance.

• Aeternas wrote: »
    Aeternas wrote: »
    It's going to be really funny if Rose comes out and is a super useful character. Like, I want to see everyone who's refusing to farm her before they've even seen her kit eating crow.

I still wouldn't. I still haven't farmed "Chaze" because it was a cancer on this game. Same with putting a zeta on Barriss and coupling her with GK.

Happen. Not. Gonna.

I refuse and I refuse Rose. :D

Man, the hatred is strong with this one.

Man...all that righteous indignation. His guild (if he has one) must love what he brings to the table... :)

Maybe he has a good sith team.

https://swgoh.gg/u/roken/

Also, this profile is a little off. I finally closed Rank 1 on Sunday but it shows Rank 5. Apparently swgoh.gg takes rank 23 minutes AFTER closing, which is St UP id. They whole point of me battling for 1 is to have it show up on that site. SMH.

Decent sith. I found it ironic that someone equated not having chaze or gen ken barriss with being weak. It's cool to see someone who hasn't jumped on the band wagons and has been successful in the game.

Can't speak for others, but my comments were not centered around being "weak." My comments were about refusing to do something that might actually prove useful to your guild in certain guild activities..like TB, for instance.

But they're pretty powerful without following the meta. means they can play the game.
  • Perfect. We get FO Executioner, to "try" to balance, then we get two resistance heroes, one of which may be a better tank than KRU.
  • I am guessing EP rework
  • Almond1617 wrote: »
    Perfect. We get FO Executioner, to "try" to balance, then we get two resistance heroes, one of which may be a better tank than KRU.

2 for 1 special bud.
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Ledinis wrote: »
    How about we rework the factions that havent had a faction pass yet instead of doing a second round for the ones that already had ? Bounty Hunters should be the top priority, we need to farm them for the specials on Dark Side TBs and they are so teribad you die a little inside with every gear piece you add, would be a good time to add Jango since the player base has been asking for him for eternity. After that Seps (including dark side droids and geonosians) with Grievous and Galactic Republic (clones and jedi), hopefully in a Battle of Geonosis themed TB/TW.

This is exactly the rumors you can read on several discord servers.
  • Peer wrote: »
    How about we rework the factions that havent had a faction pass yet instead of doing a second round for the ones that already had ? Bounty Hunters should be the top priority, we need to farm them for the specials on Dark Side TBs and they are so teribad you die a little inside with every gear piece you add, would be a good time to add Jango since the player base has been asking for him for eternity. After that Seps (including dark side droids and geonosians) with Grievous and Galactic Republic (clones and jedi), hopefully in a Battle of Geonosis themed TB/TW.

Yep, the fake rumors
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner

Yep, the fake rumors

Rumors you say? Who would be spreading such lies?
  • Vaikens legacy hint hint

Yeah, this has been rumored for like a year, and when it will finally come at last everybody will be like "I told you so!!"
  • RekiemD wrote: »
    Peer wrote: »

Yeah, this has been rumored for like a year, and when it will finally come at last everybody will be like "I told you so!!"

The amount of speculation is so diverse, someone is statistically bound to be right.

The amount of speculation is so diverse, someone is statistically bound to be right.

Over a year and 4/5ths I said Mother Talzin would be in bound at least 10 or 80 times - and see, eventually, in the end, she was! #winner
    #AcolyteShootsTwice

Over a year and 4/5ths I said Mother Talzin would be in bound at least 10 or 80 times - and see, eventually, in the end, she was! #winner

That's like bragging about getting chips from a vending machine or saying the sun will rise in the morning.