Content Update 1/25/18 [MEGA]

Replies

• I’m with it. Holdo and Rose look great with jtr BB8 and r2. Lot of daze going on around lately as well. Rose no zeta! Woot!

And amazing placement for some FO.

And am I wrong in saying that besides wicket/talzin/zombie/spirit these type of events are no more? Or they will still be around but moved to other places to farm?

I AM THE SENATE!

And Yoda is mythic or na?
  • I'm just here to see the man babies cry about these toons.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Cstone812 wrote: »
    What a lame update and past couple days. Killed the Revan rumors. Added the two crappiest characters of all time to the game. Now instead of Revan we are getting a rework that we should already have. Epic fail.

Psh this didnt kill nothing. We knew this is what this update was. Kozi hinted that Revan or something like that is coming in febuary

It wasn’t the update that killed the Revan rumor, it was the game changer video.
  • Coys wrote: »
    Challenge accepted? Challenge failed
    Amen brother
    This will challenge niilaus will it? a rework of a character that is one of the most powerful in the universe but has been sadly underworked haha

That was what I was referring to (not the Two ladies) so yeah that's great that he gets a rework or zeta but really not gonna beat DN
  • Two toons nobody is waiting for. Literally, nobody.

It’s one thing to say that you don’t want them but stop acting like “Literally nobody” does. I want them and other people on this forum have asked for them too. I get it. They’re not super popular, but believe it or not some people actually do like them.
  • Liath wrote: »
    What a lame update and past couple days. Killed the Revan rumors. Added the two crappiest characters of all time to the game. Now instead of Revan we are getting a rework that we should already have. Epic fail.

Psh this didnt kill nothing. We knew this is what this update was. Kozi hinted that Revan or something like that is coming in febuary

It wasn’t the update that killed the Revan rumor, it was the game changer video.

What do you mean? What video?

Ahnold got an email from the devs to squash the revan rumours
  • I'm definitely gonna say Darth Malak for February
  • Challenge accepted? Challenge failed

You do realize this isn't the big February update, right?
  • Holdo AOE daze sounds like big trouble for CLS lead.
  • Well, at least there's ONE good thing about this update. KRU and Silencer in Cantina 3F.
  • I like this update, the additional 2 Resistance team means we can potentially field 2 resistance teams in Territory battles and wars now.
  • Well, at least there's ONE good thing about this update. KRU and Silencer in Cantina 3F.

Count again. That's two good things. ;)

Yeah, the ep rework is. And that fails to beat DN
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

https://youtu.be/AhYzgaFpRDQ
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Kyngzilla wrote: »
    I'm just here to see the man babies cry about these toons.

+1 lmao
  • No more rebels no more resistance please. Bounty hunter, empire, Dark Side, KOTOR characters not talking Revan, more Capital ships hell just ships in general
  • Wolly wrote: »
    You know what guys? You did it. Your INSUFFERABLE whining over these characters has made me search for my old EA login details just so I can post this ONE thing:

Thank you so much team, I love Rose and Holdo even more and I'm so happy you didn't cave to the angry man children who have been endlessly complaining since the movie came out. Thank. You.

And really looking forward to the Dark Side reveal next month!

Film was okay, I liked Rose and disliked Holdo. Disney will be making so many films you’re not going to like them all. However, this attitude of calling people “angry man children” is as much of an issue as those who are complaining about the film. It’s a sexist comment. It’s not possible that a woman has disliked the film? Nah it just fits an easier narrative if you pretend it’s all men. Your attitude displayed in this comment is as much part of the issue.
  • Great, now I don't know if I should spend my guild currency on gear, stark or sftp and ship.. lmao in all serious I appreciate the fact that KRU and sftp didn't go to 16 energy nodes or a single hard node!

That assumes that's the case and that the challenge wasn't more broadly taken, i.e. the QOL update, etc.

• Qhue wrote: »
    Surely Admiral Holdo will be getting a Capital Ship down the line right?

No, she broke hers
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Why the Guild Store? The Cantina, Squad Arena, and Galactic War stores all DESPERATELY need new characters to farm in them. Why isn't anything being added to them? We already have things to farm in the guild store, but of course you want to continue to spread us thin. Instead of getting gear that we need to upgrade characters, we just have more characters to farm before we can do that while many of us have everything at 7* in the other 3 stores. Anything that's a year old or more should be eligible for those stores at least. Give the players a LITTLE breathing room in other areas instead of continuing to overload them while completely ignoring others that would be more practical!
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    KaneKarand wrote: »
    I like this update, the additional 2 Resistance team means we can potentially field 2 resistance teams in Territory battles and wars now.

I like what your thinking, 2 teams zeta Finn and JTR zeta leads will be good for TB. Happy beeps BB8.
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    And where is promised dark side? We got some useless FO and broken OP resistance which will outspeed any team with no mods equipped... How can you sleep providing us this kind of balance

Empire and FO won every battle and yet us trying to convince us that it was opposite? Or you did not saw movie?

woah

That assumes that's the case and that the challenge wasn't more broadly taken, i.e. the QOL update, etc.

EP rework and QoL update still ain't gonna beat DN

woah

"The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural."
  • What time will we get this update?
  • KaneKarand wrote: »
    I like this update, the additional 2 Resistance team means we can potentially field 2 resistance teams in Territory battles and wars now.

Not now. In three months. These are two star marquee characters unless you're buying them
  • Thanks for the big up yours to everyone who bought Talzin because we thought she wouldn’t be available any other way.