Soooooo...Yoda Event? Perhaps Mythic?

Prev1
Soooooo...yeah...what's up with the Yoda Event?

It's already late. Most thought it was because you devs are adding the Mythic part of it but still no word on either.

What gives?

For the record I'm only interested in the Mythic portion because I already have GM Yoda at 7* so it's entirely possible the event has finally shown up for some but I'm hearing still nothing.
CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.

Replies

• The much unwanted thorny Rose had to get jammed down our throats first! C'mon, you've been on here long enough to know how it works.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Shots
    26 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    So I the Yoda event happening or not because I spent a kitten load of time farming Jedi....
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • Ploosh
    565 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Yeah I’m super curious if this is still happening this time? Won’t be upset if it’s not ready, but was really excited to try out another mythic
  • just wait for the update in game today
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Its in calendar edited tommorow yoda event.
  • Its in calendar edited tommorow yoda event.

??? Just the regular Yoda event is in the calendar from what I’m looking at. No mythic or recurring
  • Ploosh wrote: »
    Its in calendar edited tommorow yoda event.

??? Just the regular Yoda event is in the calendar from what I’m looking at. No mythic or recurring

they said some take time like the Thrawn Mythic event that we didnt get this time, so just be patient
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Ploosh wrote: »

they said some take time like the Thrawn Mythic event that we didnt get this time, so just be patient

I am being quite patient, simply curious. I was asking the other guy a question of where he say the mythic event being scheduled, because I wasn’t seeing it.

They also said quite some time ago that the Yoda and Palp mythics were basically ready and would hopefully be available next time they each ran.
  • Ploosh wrote: »
    Riffinator wrote: »
    Ploosh wrote: »

I am being quite patient, simply curious. I was asking the other guy a question of where he say the mythic event being scheduled, because I wasn’t seeing it.

They also said quite some time ago that the Yoda and Palp mythics were basically ready and would hopefully be available next time they each ran.

Exactly.

Which is why most people thought the Mythic part was gonna show up since the Yoda Event has never been delayed on its own.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Unfortunately the Yoda Mythic hit a snag in development and it won't be deployed with the next update. Apologies.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    Unfortunately the Yoda Mythic hit a snag in development and it won't be deployed with the next update. Apologies.

Thanks for the update. I think I speak for everyone when I say we always appreciate information, even if it's not something we want to hear. It's always nice to know what's going on with this game we all love
    Unfortunately the Yoda Mythic hit a snag in development and it won't be deployed with the next update. Apologies.

Thanks a ton for the update! Really appreciate the info. Looking forward to it next time around.
  • Since there is a Palp rework coming, maybe Yoda, Palp, and Thrawn are getting Mythics
  • So when is the yoda event then. Don’t care for mystic. Just want to him 7 stared.

Thank you Cap! Appreciate you letting us know. Hope this does not affect Palpatine release.
  • Any updates on when regular Yoda event starts?
  • Did I miss something?

Palpatine ran a while back...

then yoda....

Then nothing for quite a while...

Now yoda again?

Why did Palpatine get skipped completely?
  • t0neg0d wrote: »
    Did I miss something?

then yoda....

Now yoda again?

Because if you read the Hint on the lastest update notes it says a Palpatine quote from EP 3, so that might mean a Palp rework.

It can’t be said enough- thank you Cap.
    Did I miss something?

then yoda....

Now yoda again?

Because if you read the Hint on the lastest update notes it says a Palpatine quote from EP 3, so that might mean a Palp rework.

But a line if from the EP3 means Sidious rework, or even a duo with new Vader from EP3.
  • He was not portraying as Sidious with Anakin, he was Palpatine when he said the quote
  • He was not portraying as Sidious with Anakin, he was Palpatine when he said the quote

Actually he was the chancellor, speaking to Anakin. so if anything it would be either a ep3 anakin/Vader or chancellor Palpatine. Not a emperor Palpatine rework.
  • STRYKER667 wrote: »
    He was not portraying as Sidious with Anakin, he was Palpatine when he said the quote

Actually he was the chancellor, speaking to Anakin. so if anything it would be either a ep3 anakin/Vader or chancellor Palpatine. Not a emperor Palpatine rework.

Or Plagueis, since he used the "unnatural" abilities!
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    t0neg0d wrote: »
    Did I miss something?

then yoda....

Now yoda again?

I caught that... but why would that stop them from running the normal event. Would suck if they make him unattainable at lower lvl. I had my alt all rdy to go and WOOHOO... no event =/
    Did I miss something?

then yoda....

Now yoda again?

Hopefully not just the mythic is be hinted at (without rework/zeta)

But did they forget sidious is in game? Cause that quote is more Sidious than Emperor
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Nah. As darth sidious, he was hiding his identity from everyone so he could manipulate at will. During that scene, he was speaking as chancellor palpatine, but with the intention of revealing his true identity to anakin. We can split hairs all day.
    Did I miss something?

then yoda....

Now yoda again?

Hopefully not just the mythic is be hinted at (without rework/zeta)

But did they forget sidious is in game? Cause that quote is more Sidious than Emperor

Sidious got a rework last february and has a Zeta while EP is the only Legendary Character without a Zeta.
  • Prudkoan
    236 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Omg how slow developers with mythic tier lol, it is so hard? Really ? 3-4 month you cant increase stats? Very poooooor work
  • When marvel strike force will be released you will lose tons of players. You better hurry lol
  • Prudkoan wrote: »
    When marvel strike force will be released you will lose tons of players. You better hurry lol

Looking at Strike Force I'm surprised it's not an EA game. It's designed identically to SWGOH. Thought I guess EA already has their DC knockoff.