Elite Guilds Looking For Players - January 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Hello there fellow gamers!

We are looking fo fill some empty spots we have. Ideally we want players to have around 1m GP but activity is more important to us, so feel free to contact me even if you're lower in GP.

We are commited, have the usual set of rules and are trying to get the maximum out of every guild aspect in the game!

https://swgoh.gg/g/28918/reliable-renegades/

Some quick facts:
    - Over 62M GP
    - 26* DSTB
    - 28* LSTB
    - Both raids heroic!
    - Very strategic and succesful on TW (6W - 2L)

- Around 42 very commited players
    - hPit 2-3x per week
    - HAAT 1-2x per week as often as we get the tickets
    - About 26K Guildtickets per day
    - Alternating raid times for US (EST) and EU players

Guild rules are:
    - 600 daily tix
    - Participation to raids, TB, TW and daily activities.
    - Line app and swgoh.gg-account (to help us coordinate TW and TB)
    - No more than 36 hrs absence without letting us know. If you tell us that you're going on vacation or real life has taken over then everything is fine, just let us know. We all have jobs and families ourself :)
    - 24 hrs zero damage rule on both raids
    - 3 strikes and you are kicked out of the family

Atm we are 46/50, so we are searching 4 more members to complete the family.

Feel free to ask me for further information.

If you're interested drop me a pm or add me ingame, my allycode is 853-321-116. You can also add me on Line (DeFekt713) if you want to discuss something.

Looking forward to your messages!

Regards,
    DeFekt713
  • 98M independent HAAT guild recruiting, tb/tw focused

GMT timezone
    extremely active (29.5k+ tickets)
    raids start at 8pm utc with 24hrs zero damage
    37* in both tb (will get 2 more next event)
    50 Rolo shards
    10 IPD (last dstb)
    good record in tw

requirements:
    600 daily (we know life happens)
    1.9M GP (give or take, affected by tb teams and arena rank)
    cls unlocked, ability to complete Rolo mission, having troopers team or working on it
    participation in tb/tw
    discord installed (need to check instructions channel)
    having swgoh.gg profile

if interested pm me or add me on discord: zah#4141
  • Join the BRhotherhood!!

We are a 117 million Guild GP, we are Rhø!!! We are 1/2 of a guild group and a member of the Alliance Community of Guilds.

LSTB Current Star Count = 41*
    DSTB Current Star Count = 40*

We are looking for highly active players at 2.0 million GP or higher to compliment our guild roster and join in on our insanity. If you are unsatisfied with your current guild, looking to move on to higher rewards, and/or are shopping for a new home then come into our discord, interact and post your .gg in our applications section.

We are a very friendly guild, light hearted, jovial, and we tend to have a good time making fun of each other. (EB is mandatory) We have a ton of players with a lot of knowledge around strategy (not Brhoda) who are always willing to help out others with questions. We aren't "hardcore" but do rely on every player to contribute at a certain level and aggressively improve their roster in the most efficient way. We require 600 tickets daily and track it, but we understand if you can't make it some days due to real life. Just let us know of your leave of absence as 600 is no longer our main priority.

TERRITORY BATTLES

Daily participation in TBs is REQUIRED. Coordination is done completely through Discord. We are searching for players who are READY for Territory Battles -- meaning you have and/or are working on some combination Phoenix, Rogue One, HRScout, HRSoldier, Veers and Snow, Bounty Hunters, Starck, CLS, CHSolo, and 7* capital ships. CHSolo and Starck must be at least 5* and working towards 7*. TB contribution is tracked for player progress and lack of participation.

TERRITORY WARS

TW participation is required. We require everyone to field 4 defensive character teams, 1 defensive fleet team, and be able to score 3 or more offensive wins. Participation is tracked for slacking.

HEROIC RAIDS

Our guild is based in EST. We raid regularly and have both Heroic raids on farm at this point. Raid times are rotated at 10:00am, 4:00pm, and 10:00pm with a 24 hour period to post a zero.

GUILD CHAT

We use Discord app for our guild chat and it is REQUIRED. The link is posted at the bottom of this add. You don't necessarily need to talk in the chat but you MUST read channels relevant to Territory Battles and Territory Wars for instructions and guild strategy and comment when called upon. We have many highly active channels ranging from TB discussion, Battlefront 2, to a crazy meme corner.

Please join our Discord if you are interested in applying to Rho/Rhø . Please include your swgoh link upon entering. We are currently only looking for players with a GP of 2.0 million and higher.

Thanks! Join Rho! Join the EB party!

https://discord.gg/NrvdHdX

PRESS THIS LINK
  • SPC Rebel One is currently looking to fill 1 slot in our friendly and active guild. We are at 88 mil GP 34 LS TB stars and 34 DS TB stars. Any applicants not in immediate consideration could be referred to another guild in the SPC Alliance as well.
    Guild Rules :
    Must have at least 1.4mil GP
    500-600 Tickets Req'd
    HPIT 3-4 a week 24h 0 dmg then ffa
    HAAT 2-3 a week 24h 0 dmg then ffa
    Raid times are 9pm EST
    Payout is at 730 EST
    Participation in Territory Battle and Territory War is a must and active listening for TB/TW on discord.
    All applicants must provide SWGOH profile and you will get a response ASAP.
    You must use discord, server info here https://discord.gg/n9zGvxJ
    Discord: Grymsted {GO RO}#6044 Feel free to PM me on discord
    Ally code: 341-236-679
    SWGOH: https://swgoh.gg/g/3263/spc-rebel-one/
  • Bn0hOSs.png

SIGM∆ ALLI∆NCE
    http://thesigmaalliance.com/

~ Well organized guild community with a large player base
    ~ Ideal raid and guild reset times for American and European players
    ~ Guilds for beginner, casual and competitive players

Come check out our community on Discord at: https://discord.gg/nJSFWv7

SIGM∆ ALLI∆NCE is part of the 3,000+ player-strong ALLIΔNCE. We are a large community of Star Wars fans and gamers looking to have fun and help each other grow. We are well organized and have access to a wealth of information, experienced players and excellent resources.

We have guilds in different time zones at different playing levels ranging from a brand new beginner guild for those just starting out to elite guilds completing heroic raids and obtaining over 40 stars in Territory Battles and everything in-between.

Please check out our YouTube channel with content created from some of our members:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC05TZrQpSXyJR1gUOJuUyw

Please visit our website and if you are interested in joining one of our fine guilds please join our Discord channel.
    When you join our Discord channel someone will reach out to help find you a guild that fits your needs.

We look forward to meeting you!
    May the force be with you!
  • The Pirate Alliance is Recruiting All Players!
    Alliance_Poster.jpg

The Dagobah Pirates demand ask that you:
    • Use Discord (very important for our TB counter).
    • Are getting your 600 a day.
    • Have +2m GP with strong TB squads.

The Dagobah Pirates are a Top 200 GP guild when at a full 50 members, we hit 41* on TB and are looking to improve that by bringing in players with +2m GP or lower with strong TB teams. We always play to win in TW in the highest bracket we can reach with our GP at that time.

UK based with raid times being between 7:30pm-9:00pm GMT.
    If you are interested in joining you can comment below, PM me or for a quicker response join straight into our discord server using the following link: https://discord.gg/BH7SpvY
  • Hello!
    Schwartz Holiday Special is looking for one player to fill our ranks for the next TB. We are part of the Schwartz guild family, consisting of 5 HAAT capable guilds of various roster strengths. We are an active, social guild with a friendly atmosphere. TS is currently sitting at 110m GP with 47 members and achieves 40 stars in TB. Like many guilds, we have lost players from TB burn out. We are currently looking to fill one spot.

The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
    - 2.3m+ GP (2.0 will be considered with key characters/teams)
    - Is active on discord and willing to follow instructions
    - Has an updated swgoh.gg profile
    - Is a team player

More info about our guild:
    - Raids have a 24 hour zero damage period
    - HAAT is FFA at 12:00 pm EST and lasts about 40 minutes
    - Rancor is one attack per person at 4:00 pm EST with a 15 minute grace period before damage is posted

If you think you would be a good fit for our guild, please contact me on discord and we can chat! Discord ID is Fuji#0597
  • Looking for 1-3 members of 2m+ for KHAL in the We With Lives alliance. We’re a really fun, chill bunch. Love to have fun, post memes, laugh and insult one another. We really make it a priority to have a lot of fun while working hard at the game. We’re currently sitting at 127m gp. Here are some other bits of information:

Discord required, (feel free to check out our recruiting server https://discord.gg/dCcYtwC)

600/600 required and monitored

Reset at 930pm est

Raids at noon est

41* in Ls/ds tb

Focus on tw

Obviously haat and rancor on farm

Please message me here or on discord @Gridan#1970 for any clarifying questions! We can consider taking more if you’re in a group.
  • The GSF Alliance is a 3 guild heroic alliance that is looking for more players! We are currently recruiting for our two upper divisions!
    GSF Alpha: 105m GP (49/50)
    GSF Omega: 80m GP (48/50) All guilds run HRancor 3x a week and HAAT 2x a week, with a 24 hour registration period.

Also, all guilds share the same daily reset time (8:30pm EST) and rotate raid start times (9am and 9pm EST).

The Alliance shares a discord server and movement between guilds is free flowing based on performance and daily contribution, so as your roster progresses you'll have the opportunity to move up!
    Message me on discord (hirano#5113) to join!
  • Crusaders of ARK is a 110M GP guild that is looking to bring in 1 quality player before LS TB begins.

Our guild family (Alliance of Rebel Knights) consists of 4 Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT guilds with its own very lively discord server & a great community of cool, funny, nerdy gamers. All mature, respectful, but serious about the game.

What we have to offer:
    • organized leadership with a good grasp on TB and the coordination necessary to be successful
    • 40 stars in both DS and LS TB and pushing for 41
    • a 6-1-2 TW record -- we play to win!
    • a mature player base that loves the game and loves Star Wars
    • serious and competitive players that push the boundaries of their rosters, their arena shards, and our guild
    • consistent and frequent hRancor and hAAT's that come with appropriate 0-damage periods so all players can benefit from the rewards
    • a lively discord server you'll want to hang out in
    • ARK's 4 heroic, end-game guild family, full of 200 of SWGOH's finest, nerdiest and funnest players
    • too many other awesome things to list

What we're looking for:
    • goal-oriented players that like an organized guild and playstyle and can follow simple instructions
    • 600 raid tix/day
    • 2M+ GP
    • 25+ g11/12 toons
    • CLS
    • 75+ 7* toons
    • CHS 5*, HRScout 6*, and HRSoldier 5*, Veers 5*, Starck 5*

The above qualifications are preferred, however, if you're a little short on these qualifications but still think you would be a good fit for our guild, please feel free to reply to this thread with your .gg profile, or you can reach out to me directly via DM here or on Discord at Severinze#8267 with your .gg profile

We're EST based, our guild reset is at 6:30pm, and typically raid at 8/9pm EST, but we sometimes raid at 12/1pm EST for lunch time fun.

You can also check out our guild swgoh.gg page here:

https://swgoh.gg/g/14785/crusaders-of-ark/
  • WeShootF1rst (GP 80.000.000M ) are recruiting:
    We are looking for:
    1-2 active players
    Level 85, active daily (600) , at least 1.400.000 GP(with few exceptions)
    Participation in Territory Battles (Capt HS, ROLO and Hoth troops)
    Use Discord (Mandatory)
    Have a swgoh.gg profile set up
    Some staff about us:
    WeShootF1rst is an international Guild, with members from Europe and US.
    Our officers have specialization in the field that everyone has undertaken and they can help you and provide you guidance in whatever you might need (pvp field arena,pvp field ships, modding, raids, TW,TB).
    Currently we are 47/50 three (or more) spot will be open for limited time.
    We average 28-29k tickets a day and score 30-33☆ on TB.
    Heroic Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. 3 raids per week.
    HAAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.2-3 raids per week.
    Territory Battles:
    our current GP is 80.000.000
    Officers are constantly informing the members for each phase and each battle where to deploy and which team to use.
    Territory Wars:
    there is no second place for us! only 1st place here!
    Officers are constantly informing the members where to deploy defenses and which team to use.same for attack phase.
    Discord chat:
    Access to Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly. This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for gearing chars .
    OUR RULES:
    Discord chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    HAAT:
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. free for all after
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a must. By not contributing raid tickets or not participating on TB or TW is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is Mandatory.
    Ally code:
    Rεd3k : 128-418-783
    Contact us with private message here or on Discord if you're interested.
    Red3K#1971
  • CorranHornR09
    114 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Guild Name: Fedaykin Commandos
    GP: 97m GP
    Raid damage starts at 9PM EST (21:00)
    HPit: 3-4 times a week (24hr 0 damage hold)
    HAAT: 2-3 times a week (24hr 0 damage hold)
    LSTB/DSTB: 37 Stars / 35 Stars
    Requirements:
    -Minimum GP Requirement = 1.5m GP
    - 600 Daily Tickets
    - Full TB/TW Participation
    -CLS CHS Starc and Veers preferred
    -Top 100 arena standing
    - Discord is Mandatory
    -SWGOH.GG account synced to SWGOH
    - Respectful & kind communication (keep it PG)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3282/fedaykin-commandos/

About us:
    We are a tight group that started with the guild expansion and we have worked hard to build our strengths from the ground up. Our chat channels are fun, encouraging, and constructive. We are comprised of both F2P and P2P with some very strong and knowledgeable members. Our goal is to maintain a team of skillful players who are serious about progression yet fun to be with. We are also part of the Smugglers Alliance which puts a lot resources at our disposal to keep us informed on the latest events and strategies.

Please apply via the Discord App by sending a friend request to CorranHorn#4220 (case sensitive).
    Be prepared to share StarWars.gg profile link. I work during the day so I may not be able to respond immediately, but I will follow up with you ASAP to conduct a brief interview with the intention of making sure you are the right fit for FC
  • ShatterPoint has a spot open to the right player!
    We usually run a wait list so it’s not often that we recruit for our main guild.
    145 million GP 43 ls / 44 ds Stars 50 Rolo/46 IPD shards. We absolutely dominate our opponents in TW!! Raids at 11 am est and guild reset is 1:30 pm est. If you are interested and a top tier player with 2.7 million GP + Pm me here, on line or discord or you can join the link below.
    Discord DarkHelmet#2793
    Line id davidwbjr
    http://line.me/ti/g/mNdogbWgx-
  • SmugglersRise is a 108M GP guild with 40 Stars in LS Territory Battles. We typically earn 30k tickets per day, and currently rank in the top 25 guilds for raids.

We are looking for active, friendly, and competitive members to join us.

Requirements:

600 Tickets/day
    Must participate in all guild events
    2M GP (Negotiable with higher Arena rank)
    Top 100 in Arena.

Raid Schedule:

HPIT - 1200 PDT every other day.

HAAT - Alternating between 0900 and 1900 PDT, every third day.

If interested, join my Discord server and post your Swgoh.gg profile. Also indicate you wish to join “SR1.”

https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at SephirothX2#0825. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sephirothx2/

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Find me on Discord at Sephiroth#0825
  • GALAXY OF ZEROES

49/50
    GP: 98 Million+

We are an active guild looking for active members. We love to use the chat function and would prefer our new guild members to do so. We also have LINE. We encourage communication and group building.

-> EST
    -> Heroic Rancor raids 2-3 times per week or more
    -> Heroic Tank Takedown 2-3 times per week
    ---> Both have 12 hour 0 damage periods to help everyone earn loot

--> LSTB 32+ stars, pushing towards 35 stars
    --> DSTB is usually 32-33 stars

We want/need some active, strong players who do their fair share. PLEASE BE ACTIVE and PLEASE USE AND/OR READ THE GUILD CHAT AS WELL AS LINE! With TB and TW taking over, communication with our guildmates is a must.

We are a fun guild, but we want to grow and we are working every day to improve. Inactivity will get you the boot, but we don't "require" daily productivity stats of any kind. We expect you to pull your weight and be self-sufficient without micromanagement.

We are looking to climb the leaderboards and continue to grow and get stronger.

***MUST BE AT LEAST 1.7-2.0+ Million GP (higher GP's will be considered first)
    ***Must be willing to talk about expectations/goals with myself/leadership before joining, as we are not interested in guild hoppers.

1 spot open with room on waitlist
    *PM me with any questions or to get the process started
  • SmugglersRise is a 108M GP guild with 40 Stars in LS Territory Battles. We typically earn 30k tickets per day, and currently rank in the top 25 guilds for raids.

We are looking for active, friendly, and competitive members to join us.

Requirements:

600 Tickets/day
    Must participate in all guild events
    2M GP (Negotiable with higher Arena rank)
    Top 100 in Arena.

Raid Schedule:

HPIT - 1200 PDT every other day.

HAAT - Alternating between 0900 and 1900 PDT, every third day.

If interested, join my Discord server and post your Swgoh.gg profile. Also indicate you wish to join “SR1.”

https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at SephirothX2#0825. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sephirothx2/

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Find me on Discord at Sephiroth#0825
  • 98M independent HAAT guild recruiting, tb/tw focused

GMT timezone
    extremely active (29.5k+ tickets)
    raids start at 8pm utc with 24hrs zero damage
    37* in both tb (will get 2 more next event)
    50 Rolo shards
    10 IPD (last dstb)
    good record in tw

requirements:
    600 daily (we know life happens)
    1.9M GP (give or take, affected by tb teams and arena rank)
    cls unlocked, ability to complete Rolo mission, having troopers team or working on it
    participation in tb/tw
    discord installed (need to check instructions channel)
    having swgoh.gg profile

if interested pm me or add me on discord: zah#4141
  • kotd.png?w=396

Independant HAAT 90 MIL GP guild looking for 2 more players, discord required. Running HPIT raids 3 times a week, HAAT 2 times a week.

100% win rate in TW, 34* LSTB and DSTB

Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club

https://swgoh.gg/g/5113/knights-of-the-dragon/

Discord : Ravendock#8713
  • The First Galactic Empire is recruiting!

Our people: https://swgoh.gg/g/1210/first-galactic-empire/

Timezone: mostly EU. Guild reset is at 3:30pm UTC.

Rules: raids are launched at 5PM UTC and have a strict 24h 0 dmg. After that we allow 1 team on Rancor and as many as you like to zerg hAAT. Other than that, we're a friendly casual guild with an active chat, helpful exchange and a lot of fun. We strive for minimum activity of 500 tickets a day, which officers check from time to time, but no screenshots or such. We do 2 hAAT and 3 Rancors every week, and Tuesday is gentlemanly Tuesday in Rancor, where people with maxed Han Solo are encouraged to use joke teams.

TB: We have 107million GP and 38 stars in both LS and DS TB. We are steadily improving and we invite you to join and speed the growth even further!

TW: We play to win. We drew the first, won the next 3 and then got outstrategized on the next one. We learned, adjusted our strategy and won again. Join us for great battles and fun in TW

We need two or three more members to complete our team! We are mostly still focusing on LS, but are happy to accept anybody with strong DS teams with Imperials and Bounty Hunters. Preferably > 1.5m GP, 6* ships (and capital), 6* HRScout, 5* HRSoldier. Preference for 5* CHS and CLS, Phoenix team, and other useful TB toons. If you're interested and have what it takes, let us know asap here or on discord. We use discord, but important messages are in guild chat, as is most of the banter.

What we offer: a friendly, layed back guild, Solo and Kenobi shards, and a great place to challenge yourself with the new game modes!

Send me a message! Here or on discord: Acrofales#2025
  • The Pancake Clan is looking for one more player to be part of our team. If you are level 85, want to participate in the TBs, raids, and TWs, and have 2.0M+ GP we would love to talk to you.

We are a 105M GP guild, currently at 37 stars in LSTB and 39 stars in DSTB, complete 2 Heroic AATs and 3 Heroic Rancors per week. The HAATs and Rancor raid start times alternate between 9am, 5pm, and 7pm pacific time to accommodate our members' different time zones and schedules. There is a 24 hour zero damage period before all raids to ensure everyone gets a reward. Most of our players are located in North America, but we have some players in Europe and Asia.

We are a friendly group of people that love to chat about all things Star Wars and SWGOH. We are a raid/TB progression guild that encourages everyone to improve their rosters constantly so that we get better as a guild. We generously donate to one another so that we all improve more quickly (over 40K items in the last 6 months). However, we also understand that everyone has a life outside this game so we do try to balance our competitiveness with a laid back, casual atmosphere. The Rancor raid is completed within 15 mins, HAAT within 1 hour, so our main focus now is to do better in the TBs and TWs.

Our only requirements are be active (especially in the TBs and TWs) and follow the TB, TW, and raid guidelines. We use the LINE to coordinate TB and TW actions, to share strategies, and to chat generally, so all guild members must have access to the LINE app. 540+ tickets daily on average each week.

If you are interested, please contact me here via PM or through the Line app (Line ID: yudanja2017), and include a link to your SWGOH.GG profile.

For more information about our guild, you can check us out on SWGOH.GG: https://swgoh.gg/g/555/pancake-clan/
  • Architects of swfc 56 mill is recruiting players with experience in the game. We are looking to add players that get their 600/600 tickets and participate in both heroic raids, territory war, territory battles etc..

Raid times- Heroic Rancor starts on saturday and wednesday morning. No damage till 9 pm EST. Would like to raid more than twice a week soon.
    Heroic AAT- also on wednesdays and saturdays. Open damage

Undefeated in TW still

Light side TB 20 stars as of last event. DS TB 21 stars

Our guild uses LINE to communicate, you can add me there id is rectumripper. if you are interested in joining. You can also message me here or add my ally code 756-822-842.
  • Gold Squadron
    Discord server - https://discord.gg/wP3N8Dd
    DM – RS Chris (Gold Leader)#6476
    119 million GP – 1 space to fill
    41/41 stars TB (expecting 42/43 in the coming TBs)
    7 wins TW
    GMT timezone
    730 pm rancor - 8pm Haat
    2.2 million GP minimum
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9835/jkw-dothraki-warriors/
  • ocqkf4mj88gd.jpg

We have a RARE opportunity to bring in new members to The Order!

We are rocking LS territory battles with 43* on farm and have achieved 44* the last few times.

P6 AT-ST Battle is unlocked for extra currency!

DS territory battles we've accomplished 45* already!

Order 66: This is the Comp Guild in the O-66 family of guilds https://swgoh.gg/g/260/order-66/

Description: We are a very active top 50 ranked guild. One of only a handful of guilds to actually complete HAAT when it was launched.

We are Highly organized and competitive. We do Heroic AAT & Rancor raids. We're made up of some of the best players from around the world.

Our guild's reset time is 5:30pm PST

We ask that you have Line to communicate and to see schedules as the raid times rotate, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in the game with full participation in TB's and TW's

Requirements:
    • Must have an account on swgoh.gg
    • Have an account on LINE (for now)
    • 2.5 Total Galactic Power (GP)
    • ALL “Characters of Interest” to meet the requirements of ALL the Phase battles in tb’s, Strong Rebels
    including full Phoenix & Rogue One Squads for LS and BH's, Troopers, Empire for DS
    If this sounds like a good fit and you’re ready to be a part of one of the best SWGOH guilds and communities, contact me on LINE or Discord:

LINE ID: perfectcircle0
    Discord: PerfectCircle#8072

Guild Leader:
    Line ID: Inquilabi 786
  • iqnorance
    20 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    We have an opportunity to bring in new members to NI!

We are currently achieving 42* on LSTB and are on the brink of 43*. We are achieving 44* on DSTB on the brink of 45*
    Our guilds total GP is 135mil.

P6 AT-ST Battle is unlocked for extra currency!

All Your Ni Are Belong 2 Us: A player friendly guild with members from all over the world
    https://swgoh.gg/g/8657/all-your-ni-are-belong-2-us/

Description: We are a very active top 50 ranked guild.

We are Highly organized and competitive. We do Heroic AAT & Rancor raids. We're made up of some of the best players from around the world.

Our guild's reset time is 17:30 UTC/12:30PM EST/9:30AM PST

We ask that you have Line to communicate and to see schedules as the raid times rotate, do your 600 daily tickets and be active in the game with full participation in TB's and TW's

Requirements:
    • Must have an account on swgoh.gg
    • Have an account on LINE
    • 2.5 Total Galactic Power (GP)
    • ALL “Characters of Interest” to meet the requirements of ALL the Phase battles in tb’s, Strong Rebels
    including full Phoenix & Rogue One Squads for LS and BH's, Troopers, Empire for DS
    If this sounds like the guild for you, feel free to contact myself, or one of our fellow officers.

LINE ID: iqnorance
    LINE ID: JT's Juggernauts
    LINE ID: 3aMoOoRR

Guild Leader:
    Line ID: Lord Business
  • BB8_AD-01.png

Currently 139GP

Want to be part of a top world wide guild but don't want to be part of their guild farm?

We are an independent top 40 global GP guild and are completing LSTB at 42*+ and DSTB at 43* star rewards.

We run Heroic raids exclusively on a rotational starting time of 6am 12pm 6pm 12am EDT with a 24hr zero attack then under 24hrs remaining free-for-all. Guild reset is 6:30pm EST. We try and keep things simple and drama free. We use discord to communicate.

We have guild members from around the world and many with very strong rosters. With Territory Battles you want to be with a guild that already has them on farm mode. If you'd like to join us please note the requirements listed above and let us know!

You can check out our guild here:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1007/bb-8-my-homework/

If you'd like to join feel free to contact our guild leader:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/drgrizz/
    DRGrizz#4843 (Discord)
    DRGrizz (Line App)
  • The Empire Strikes Back and has dispatched thousands of remote probes into the far reaches of space in search of new members.  Give yourself to the Dark Side, join The Empire, and bring order to the galaxy.  The Empire is (currently) composed of seven guilds, Deathstar,  Mandalore, Scarif, Hoth, Prime, Wobani, and our newest addition Lothal. This SWGOH community hosts players of all skill levels. All of our guilds are completing heroic AAT raids, even our training academies Wobani and Lothal, with the help of mercenaries. Visit our website at
    http://swgohempire.com/
    ========
    Guild Basics:
    ========
    The Empire is a growing collection of some of the most active, sociable, knowledgeable SWGOH gamers that together run six raiding teams focused on maximizing stars during territory battles.  40+ stars have been achieved through careful planning and dedicated raid squad orchestration.   We are all about family, unity and working together to overcome any obstacle/new content the game can throw at us.
    Almost all members are level 85 and we're a mix of whales, dolphins, minnows, and FTP. Our members are primarily based in the US.  HAAT raid times are consistently at 9:15pm, US eastern time.
    ====
    Key Questions:
    ====
    What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire?
    We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information, which is available to view here: >>> Empire Charter <<<.  Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce confusion/uncertainty.  Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, raid times, daily ticket expectations, and more within our charter.  We created a concise and user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and welcoming environment.  Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors.  So check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.  

Now what are the heroic guilds’ requirements you ask? Pretty simple;
    1.    Be generous and donate 2 gear pieces daily
    2.    Possess Galactic Power of 1.4M or more
    3.    Have Commander Luke Skywalker
    4.    Get your 600 daily raid tix so your guild can max raiding opportunities
    5.    Be on Discord

Feel free to contact our Imperial leaders through any of the below means:
    Visit us on Discord https://discord.gg/Qqakd8X and let us know!
    Lead Recruiter:
    12mm - swgoh.gg ; ally code: 781-671-689; discord: 12mm [Deathstar]#5916
    Ava - swgoh.gg ; ally code: 493-184-528, discord: Ava [DS Consultant]#0319
  • BeijiraReykvana
    57 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    31649292la.png

Die deutsche Gilde Rise of Korriban (https://swgoh.gg/g/23068/rise-of-korriban/) sucht noch 1 neues Mitglied, um die Reihen ihrer loyalen und erfolgreichen Spieler zu schließen!

UPDATE: Aktuell sind wir wieder voll! Wir melden uns hier, falls sich daran etwas ändern sollte.
    Wir verweisen aber gerne auf unsere Partnergilden Seven Days of Thunder und Seven Days of Darkness!

Was wir bieten:
    - 87+Mio GM (mit 49 Spielern)
    - 29k+ Raid Tickets pro Tag, also ca. 3 Heroic Rancor und 2 HAAT Raids pro Woche, Startzeit 20:00 deutscher Zeit, mit 24h Nullschaden-Phase
    - LSTB 34+*, DSTB 32+*
    - eigenen Discord Server
    - Strategische Führung, Rat und ggf. Hilfe durch erfahrene Offiziere
    - Freundliche und oft lustige Atmosphäre
    - Hohen Ehrgeiz bei gleichzeitigem Verständnis für "Real Life first"

Was wir suchen/erwarten:
    - Erfolgreiche, aktive und kommunikative (deutschsprachige) Spieler, die eine neue Heimat suchen, in der sie auf Dauer bleiben möchten.
    - Richtwert mind. 1,6 Mio GM, kompetitives Roster mit TB-, TW- und raidfähigen Toons (noch wichtiger als die reine GM ist aber zielorientiertes Spielen und loyale, engagierte Persönlichkeit)
    - 600 Tickets pro Tag (ein Schnitt von über 500 ist Pflicht!)
    - Arenarang in den Top100 wäre ein Pluspunkt
    - Bereitschaft zur Kommunikation via Discord
    - Profil auf swgoh.gg

Bei Interesse meldet Euch bitte per Discord bei:
    CptFP[R.o.K]#0797 / MolOcram [R.o.K.]#9460 / Jania Ferron#8544

oder in unserem Gildenvorstellungsthread: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/156303/.
    Post edited by BeijiraReykvana on
  • Hello, PREPAIRED has two openings for our guild. We are at 110mil and scored 41 stars last LS TB, and 41 stars last DS TB.

We have HAAT on farm and all raids start at 7pm UTC with 24 hour zero periods. If interested message me on LINE @rage3375 or on discord rage3375#9054

Requirements: approximatly 2 million GP, participate in all events daily, and TB teams well on the way. All TB required toons are a must.

To join our server and meet some folks, go to https://discord.gg/fkEkYEa. We are pretty laid back folks that operate like a well oiled machine.

Thanks for looking
  • Fully Heroic Guild Wants You!!!!
    Are you tired of ineffectual leadership? You crave the rewards you deserve? Have a friend or 2 in your current guild?
    Join the Notorious Separatists!!!!
    Only accepting members over 750k GP right now. ( preference given to members with Haat ready teams )
    We get 22-24 stars each TB and are 7-2 in TWars.
    We run the Heroic Rancor ( 24hr no damage ) 2-3 times a week ( rotating times ). Haat twice a week.
    We do require Discord( a free app ) for communication, a profile in swgoh.gg.
    600 daily tickets and participation in all guild events.
    We’ve got a total of 48 million GP right now, 42 members, a great solid core, and leadership with a plan!
    Our guild is based in North America and has grown to encompass members from all over the globe. Our rotating raid times currently work well for all members. More EU members needed.

Discord:
    goat13#0149 North American Recruiter
    DarthJarJar#6816 European Recruiter
  • Join_Now.png
    Every good hunter knows there is strength in numbers. More hunters, means more bounties, which means more credits to line our pockets.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The BountyHunter’sGuild was infested with a cancer that was eating away at the very foundation upon which we were built. Renegades, out only for themselves, sought to bring us to our knees. The Guild has never taken kindly to those that go against the code so the offenders were made to answer for their crimes before being cast from our ranks in disgrace.

The Crimson Trade relies heavily upon unity between hunters, it keeps the prices high and the credits flowing. Throughout the galaxy, TheBountyHunter’sGuild is both feared and respected - each hunter a part of something far bigger than themselves. Even in the farthest, darkest reaches of the The Outer Rim, crime lords look over their shoulders in fear of retribution by our hand.

The eradication of the scum that had sullied our ranks, whilst affirming the guild’s stance on dissent, presents new opportunities for the savvy hunter. If you think that you have what it takes to join the bounty hunting elite and to help carve our names in the annals of history, join The BountyHuntersGuild today!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

To be accepted into our ranks, you must have the following:

GP of 1.4M+
    16+ Characters above G10
    Discord & swgoh.gg accounts

Raids follow the 24hour registration rule and start at 9pm GMT. We do two HAAT raids and 3 Pit raids every week. You must be active on either guild chat or discord so that you stay up to date with any guild notices and discussions. We usually have a total GP of 90M+ but we kicked 7 members in the recent purge and are looking for strong, highly active replacements. PM me if you’re interested and meet our requirements.

IG-88
This discussion has been closed.