• I’m Sean Spencer and this is my partner McMillan and Wife
  • No, it’s Ovaltine Jenkins....
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Darth_Bruh wrote: »
    Was really hoping for a QoL update, been quite a while since the last one

RegAG.gif
    News is closer than you think.

Wait. That gif is from Psych. Psychic abilities are similar to the force. Revan was a force wielder. Revan confirmed!! :D

giphy.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    edited January 2018

RegAG.gif

Wait. That gif is from Psych. Psychic abilities are similar to the force. Revan was a force wielder. Revan confirmed!! :D

giphy.gif

This one is from the Naked Gun starring Leslie Nielsen. Leslie Nielsen was also in Airplane. Revan's ship confirmed as well!!

• The QoL update is Rose and Holdo as any characters released from now on will be better than them (yes even JarJar who must be on his way now if they are putting characters like these 2 in the game).

May I ask why you hate Jar jar but still have a gungan profile pic? :D

imo Holdo looks out of place in this game... No reason to have her
  • Just my two pence: the last QoL was the best update the game has ever had. Sure, other big patches where characters or modes are released are good as well, but the QoL update made so much of the game better. It made the whole game so much more enjoyable, and smoothed out so many annoying kinks.
  • Darth_Bruh wrote: »

RegAG.gif

Kozi this is a bit misleading I think. Per the gamechangers, the new 'big' update isn't coming out until late February because they aren't going out to meet with you guys till mid February. When you post 'closer than you think', that makes us think next week. We still have a while to wait (probably around a month) until we get some serious news.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Minowara wrote: »

RegAG.gif

Kozi this is a bit misleading I think. Per the gamechangers, the new 'big' update isn't coming out until late February because they aren't going out to meet with you guys till mid February. When you post 'closer than you think', that makes us think next week. We still have a while to wait (probably around a month) until we get some serious news.

Could be that we are getting that promised “road ahead” post next week and that’s what she means by news.
  • Kozispoon
    Liath wrote: »

Could be that we are getting that promised “road ahead” post next week and that’s what she means by news.

tenor.gif
  • Liath wrote: »

tenor.gif

Thank you high council
  • Liath wrote: »

tenor.gif

That works. Info about upcoming stuff, even if it is a ways out, is good. I'm still very bitter about the LS/DS imbalance though *shakes his fist at you*
  • I love how most of Kozi's posts are quotes and GIFs

In order to get some real news, we just have to keep guessing, and then she'll meme us when we guess right

Prediction: More immersion by adding Holotable features like bumping the board and swapping toons while your opponent isn't looking.

Prediction #2: A real Cantina fight. All those guys you see in the game home screen will get in a fistfight with you.

Prediction #3: Skins

What else might we be missing that hasn't been said hundreds of times on the forums already? C'mon guys Kozi needs us to supply forum quotes! She is mute without us!

:#:)

• tenor.gif

giphy.gif
  • You know what would be an amazing QOL update... a rule that any character having a single hard node also is available on either cantina shipment, GW shipment, fleet store, shard store, guild event store, or guild shipments. These highest tier single nodes, crystal bought characters are a plague.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • You know what would be an amazing QOL update... a rule that any character having a single hard node also is available on either cantina shipment, GW shipment, fleet store, shard store, guild event store, or guild shipments. These highest tier single nodes, crystal bought characters are a plague.

I dunno, I kinda like throwing 100 energy into FOS node and getting no shards. I also enjoy walking into glass doors, opening shaken soda cans, sitting in gum, and paying for cable.

Well it's not impossible, It just takes a long time. And if that happens everyone who did it the hard way will flip out.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    It's going to have to happen at some time (it already has with Sith Assassin and Krennic to a lesser extent). There's only so many hard nodes and characters will keep coming, especially with the more expensive hard nodes.
    You know what would be an amazing QOL update... a rule that any character having a single hard node also is available on either cantina shipment, GW shipment, fleet store, shard store, guild event store, or guild shipments. These highest tier single nodes, crystal bought characters are a plague.

Well it's not impossible, It just takes a long time. And if that happens everyone who did it the hard way will flip out.

Never really get why people flip out tbh. I've farmed plenty of hard node characters to 7* and couldn't care less if they suddenly become available more easily.

If they suddenly become easier to get there's probably a good chance that they're useful but not that OP so why worry about it?
  • Yeah, ISC and the Vets are META killers that shouldn’t be in GW as well as their hard nodes.
  • In warriors latest video he mentions tht we may be getting a sandbox option were we can fight our guild mates n allys unlimited times thru out the day so u can test out diff squads on diff teams w/o havin waste a arena battle. If thts so then tht will be a nice Qol update imo. Of course i can think of a million other things I want to see as well but a practice arena will be a welcome addition n my book.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    It's going to have to happen at some time (it already has with Sith Assassin and Krennic to a lesser extent). There's only so many hard nodes and characters will keep coming, especially with the more expensive hard nodes.

Where can I get Krennic outside of crystals, and his single hard node?
  • In warriors latest video he mentions tht we may be getting a sandbox option.

Yeah, but speculation only. I can't imagine that they will ever give us something like that. Could be everything.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Mzee wrote: »

Guild Event store.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Mzee wrote: »

Guild Event store.

Oh. I only use that store for the gear 12 pieces and hermit yoda, and then wompa when I finish yoda since I can't get that stuff anywhere else yet.
  • TVF
    36578 posts Member
    Yeah I only use it for G12 pieces since I got a few characters to G12, but when the store first was created I bought some Krennic shards there.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    You know what would be an amazing QOL update... a rule that any character having a single hard node also is available on either cantina shipment, GW shipment, fleet store, shard store, guild event store, or guild shipments. These highest tier single nodes, crystal bought characters are a plague.

Speaking as someone who farmed FOTP, Krennic, and Shore on hard nodes, I would not flip out. I’d be grateful my guild mates had an easier farm than I did.
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • People are just too impatient here smh

I think the people that play this game, especially FTP are quite patient. These people farm a game for a month just to have one gear piece that they need thousands of for their inventory of characters. These people farm a single character for up to 6 months from a single hard node to 7 star. There is plenty of patient players here. Doesn't mean they can't have an opinion, or expect quick results from those paid (mostly by the players) to develop the content.

Exactly. Been playing since launch (took a six month break halfway through) and I have exactly one fully geared toon, CLS. Patient farming? You bet. From all the characters I've needed for Legendaries to the ridiculous amount of energy and crystals spent on mods and character shards, some more useful than others...yeah.
  • I’m thinking ahead to hopefully a new mod management system but with a slightly different twist.

Rather than being able to swap one entire set of mods between characters, could we also have the menu or ability to assign characters to pre-defined mod sets?

Let me explain further….

Think of it like this, you have 1 amazing set of mods (your ultimate speed set) – but out of that 1 set you can make 2 other great (sub)sets, for example, one based on speed + potency and the other based on speed + protection.

Instead of assigning the whole set between two characters and then removing potency or protection every time you flip the whole system to be based around mod sets.

This means you have two menus 1 - ‘assign between characters’ or 2 - 'assign character to mod sets’.

You could create mod set variations based around different but similar mod arrangements as per the protection and potency example above.

It would need to be smart enough to know if mods from the mods set you wish to assign are already being used under another mod set.

That way you have a bank of 'goto' pre-defined mods sets depending on the scenario.
  • Kozispoon
    edited January 2018
    Minowara wrote: »

That works. Info about upcoming stuff, even if it is a ways out, is good. I'm still very bitter about the LS/DS imbalance though *shakes his fist at you*

The constant battle for balance between the dark and the light. Seems rather on theme, don't you think?
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
  • Hiro_Natta
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    The QoL update is Rose and Holdo as any characters released from now on will be better than them (yes even JarJar who must be on his way now if they are putting characters like these 2 in the game).

May I ask why you hate Jar jar but still have a gungan profile pic? :D

imo Holdo looks out of place in this game... No reason to have her

Let the hate flow haha
This discussion has been closed.