Suggestion. Make Mother Talizan and Wicket bi weekly

I think this would satisfy a lot of players.
I mean as it currently stands with no refresh getting these two to seven Stars will take something like two years.
That's a little excessive if you ask me

Will this game still be thriving in two years time?

How about making the event bi-weekly, kind of how the credit heist and training droids are doing now.

It will still take a long time for a free to play player get them to seven Stars, but I think it may also encourage people to spend crystals

With a two year waiting list spending a few crystals here and there once a month is only going to speed it up to about a year, and i think that is still too long fir most, so they likely just won't bother.

However a bi weekly event people I think will because now they will get it in 6 months or so. It'll definitely be faster than what it currently takes

Also as it is now people are kind of upset over the fact that they may show up in shipments. I think if you did it this way, and took them out of shipments you are going to make people happy, and still sticking to your plan. As it is now people are beginning to say that cg/EA is again being Shaddy.

Show your support if you like this idea

Personally I think it's a great idea

Replies

• Great idea that’s what I was thinking too or even weekly/7-10 days.
  • This is a waaay better compromise
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Meh. It's still going to either cost money or take some time to get them to 7* using crystal shipments for the vast majority. Don't see the big issue personally.

Having said that I don't have an issue with a weekly event or even bi-weekly with say 15 shards per win similar to the capital ships.

• Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Talzin one week, Wicket the next. 100%. Login incentive and a steady unlock progression with a set event schedule. I like it.
  • By the time the average player gets them, they will be as valuable as CUP or ME
  • How about all ewoks and ns go away and we get some real main character type jedis and sith toons with good abilities, more NS and ewoks?..seriously?
  • Who is this Mother Talizan? She sounds interesting.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Edit
  • Even if they did one week of Talzin, one week of icket, and one week of neither, it would still be better than what they just did. It keeps the event somewhat rare, but also gives people a window that's easier to digest than 2 years.

If you say a character is going to be available only through one event, then that's what you should do. Simple as that. If people spend money getting a character because that's what they understand, then that makes it all the more important. The fact that crystals cost money, or can sometimes be hard to come by is irrelevant. Saying a character will only be available through a specific event and then going back on that only accomplishes one thing: losing the trust of your customers.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The issue with this plan may revolve around the increase in zetas for those who have 7* characters.

I would appreciate the increased amount if zetas but it might be more than the economy can take
  • Make ALL the Wicket type characters (I forget what they’re called) weekly so the FTP can actually 7 Star the characters without taking 3 years
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Krynn007 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    The issue with this plan may revolve around the increase in zetas for those who have 7* characters.

I would appreciate the increased amount if zetas but it might be more than the economy can take

Simple fix. Don't make them a guarantee drop. Just like ship shipments

by the same token, simple fix, dont run them more frequently.
  • One heroic event every week and rotating would be perfect
  • Mod management also.. it's painful for me doing wicket event bcause i don't wanna upgrade their gear n stuffs, so i borrow my arena mod everytime the event play :hushed:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Mod management also.. it's painful for me doing wicket event bcause i don't wanna upgrade their gear n stuffs, so i borrow my arena mod everytime the event play :hushed:

That's funny, I would rather gear than move mods. I hate moving mods.

And yes please on the mod management
  • its what they should have done in the first place, its silly that a lot of common sense things go undone for reasons unknown. We all know they need to keep dangling the carrots but some of them are unreasonable.
  • Kyno wrote: »

The issue is players who spent $600 on 2 characters get an extra 4-8 zetas per month? That sounds game breaking...
  • I'm currently saving crystals to buy wicket shards.

Screw the monthly 10 shards from that event.