So sick of placing 1st in haat and getting garbage rewards.

Title says it all. I never get anything of value even though I always place top 3 in haat. Get the freaking challenge gear out of there. Enough is enough already.

Replies

• How many Haat raids have you partaken of?
  • yeah, if i blank, i get a full piece, but i've taken 1st at least two dozen times and get nothing but troll gear
  • There have been hundreds of threads on this topic, and not a single dev response.
  • Then don’t take top 3 maybe?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Vorgen wrote: »
    Then don’t take top 3 maybe?

The obvious answer
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I think we wish raid rewards were better.
  • It is totally random. You can get garbage at #1 and 2 fully crafted and useful gear pieces with #20-30.
    Ok fine, no competition.

But the challenge gear has to disapear!
  • You don’t like the mkIV Trollbantis?
  • Always come first. At best I get a couple of useful pieces but always at least one lot of challenge gear.
  • Rewards are junk all around. Getting first just gets you a bigger pile of junk. Just gotta cross your fingers and hope for whole pieces to drop but that can happen at any rank
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Since it's random (although supposedly you have a better chance for full gear at the top), there's no reason to purposefully not finish at the top, just for the extra currency.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • big_bad wrote: »
    Title says it all. I never get anything of value even though I always place top 3 in haat. Get the freaking challenge gear out of there. Enough is enough already.

Wait until u've did at least 150x haat. U will wonder.. will if become better after 150 haat run?

NO!! It get more worse!! sometime at #1 rank u get 3 lot of challenge gear.. THREE OF THEM!

At <30x haat there's satisfying smile when u get mk6 sienar holo full set :smile::smiley:
    Then at >150x haat u get them again.. now there's 20-30 mk6 sienar full set u have. U can't use them, bcause it use to craft g11 n g12. U even have trouble upgrade from g8 to g9 bcause ur heroic rancor raid reward is sucks even u rank #1 every raid.

PRESENTED TO U BY RNGESUS!!
    Ruined ur life since it's invention :joy:
  • big_bad wrote: »

Agreed! And HPit..

I just finished #1 and got nothing but salvage. And 2 of the salvage I couldn't use..

I might receive 1 full piece of gear a month from both raids. Even with finishing in the top 3 95% of the time.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Moved to Feedback: Raids

@big_bad
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne