Territory wars idea

Foreword: I have a large roster and a bucketload of mods.

Ive really hated the lead up to these territory wars, as having to throw mods on every single character is a chore.

If mods were disabled in TW I'd enjoy using my entire collection rather than starting a battle, watching the enemy team stomp me (because they have a few points of speed from mods).

I appreciate those that spend the time to mod everyone (this isn't a 10 minute job for some of us) so I salute them for spending the time doing it.

But would it be so horrible to completely level the playing field, and allow level/rarity/gear to determine a characters power rather than mods for this mode?

I actually missed our current TW by not signing up because I was going to spend the 30 mins to mod everyone then forgot to even sign up!

Replies

• JDK82
    151 posts Member
    This idea woukd be a slap in the face for all the players who heavely focus on farming mods and trying their best to equally equipping several teams for this game mode.
    Since I don't like to turn around too many mods I tried to figure out a setup for my roster which works for my arena team, ls & ds tb and tw. Which is of course not an easy task at all...
  • This is ridiculous. Your situation is ridiculous. Why in the world are you not putting the best possible mod set on your toons and then just leaving it the heck alone? Where are you getting all the money to change mods around? And why? It's not like what's a good set changes day to day.
  • Various game modes call for various teams to be modded up.

Rogue one in LS TB for example... My rogue 1 squad are all g9/g10 and need the best mods to complete all phases.

Outside of that TB mission I don't use them, and those better mods go elsewhere.

DS TB -- empire/bounty hunters/imperial troopers etc. All in the same boat.

I've got plenty of 7/8/9 speed secondary sets... But only about 2 maybe 3 sets in the teens.

I dunno, was thinking out loud really... I like the game mode, perhaps mod-management QOL will make the point moot anyway.

Cheers for your feedback

• Grind mods, problem solved.
  • You can still arrange your mods after sign up.
  • Here's an idea: Make a GP cap for every squad (like 70k). That way one squad isn't likely to take out 14 attacking squads by using a gimmick squad like CLS/R2/Han/etc/etc.