Awesome EA Customer Experience

This guy sincerely cares and I got his personal apology. Awesome CS ftw!

HELP CENTER
Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts Customer Experience.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.I have gone through your email and found that you are facing some issues while playing SWGOH. I know this can be upsetting for you. I really appreciate your feedback towards the game. I will make sure to forward the same to our concern department.

It is sad that we at customer experience, can only help with issues in the game itself, we cannot make changes or correct game bugs. You can however report this at the official forums, so that the moderators and Game experts can take a note of it and investigate this further.

Further, please post your query on the official forums at:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/

Moreover, we've created EA’s new Answer HQ. It’s a community initiative to have players share their gaming experience with other players. Please refer:

http://answers.ea.com/

Believe me, the moderator team is however collecting data from the community and are examining solutions if they determine enough customers have the problem and the problem is technically addressable with a patch, or if a work around is possible.

We at EA customer service make every attempt to resolve each issue, but sometimes a resolution is simply not possible due to problems beyond our control. For your inconvenience, please accept my personal apology that this problem has negatively affected you.

I hope the above information helps. I apologize for not being able to address it personally, however, please let me know, if there is anything else that you need assistance with, I'll be glad to help.I request you to please update on the same email so that we can provide you a higher level of support.

Regards,
Amit B.
EA Customer Experience

[ ref:_00DE0IO80._500E0S2gaL:ref ]
Corporate Info Legal Notices Terms of Service Privacy Policy (UPDATED)
© Electronic Arts Inc. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.

Replies

• I'm not sure if OP is being sarcastic or not. But this looks like a computer generated letter. Very respectful and polite but not personalized at all.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    I'm not sure if OP is being sarcastic or not. But this looks like a computer generated letter. Very respectful and polite but not personalized at all.

Yea thinking the same on all points
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    He's obviously being sarcastic, he's extremely **** that his op character got nerfed.
  • ewok wrote: »
    He's obviously being sarcastic, he's extremely **** that his op character got nerfed.

I do respect you for being so consistent and passionate in your contempt for others. You're actively attacking everyone on this topic in every thread.
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    ewok wrote: »

I do respect you for being so consistent and passionate in your contempt for others. You're actively attacking everyone on this topic in every thread.

So I can't give people a taste of their own medicine? Go read most of my replies, it was in response to someone attacking me. You p2p players are so **** that a lot of us think that the devs didnt do anything wrong, we're not allowed to have an opinion according to you guys.
  • I received the same reply from Amit, the customer service rep too..exactly the same LOL
  • Ewok is a bitter lil boy... :'(
  • Economically the little guy always benefits from the guy out front with his money. If it wasn't for paying players there wouldn't be a game. If there was you'd have to pay to play it in any form. EA had to pay for this license and they have to make money off of it. It's a business. It doesn't make sense to complain about paying players who are indirectly benefiting us. I'm sure you don't complain about buying large screen tvs at cheaper and cheaper prices. It's the same concept. These companies all get their money but at the end of the day everyone benefits one way or another.