Will this work?

Ikky2win
870 posts Member
edited January 2018
With the Palpatine event coming up I’m wondering if my current rebels will cut it:

Old Ben
ST Han
Lando
Leia
Biggs

All 7 Star, all g8. All probably around lvl 75. Opinions? Also would you go with Old Ben lead and hope for evasion, ST Han for defense/offense, or Lando for crit and speed?

Replies

• Likely lando lead would be a good starting point,
  • Speed, speed, speed.
  • I was thinking Lando lead as well. Just hoping this team works as the only other rebel I have close to 7 stars is Luke Farmboy. I was going to work on Wedge next but I still need about 90 shards for Lando to get him to 7 so I’m not going to have time to finish Lando AND do Wedge.
  • Your team should work fine. Do Lando lead 100% sure. Throw on some decent mods and you should be able to 7* Papa Palp.
  • Your team should work fine. Do Lando lead 100% sure. Throw on some decent mods and you should be able to 7* Papa Palp.

Here’s hoping!
  • JohnTrollsen13
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Please Help!!!!!

Will this team work just to unlock 5* EP?

All abilities for everyone is at 4.
    Hera - 5* G6
    Ezra - 5* G6
    Kannan - 5* G6
    Zeb - 5* G6
    Old Ben - 5* G6

PS. I could push Kannan and Zeb both to 6* if needed, and I could also upgrade some abilities if needed but do you guys think this team is tough enough to get 5* EP?

@Ikky2win @MajesticMoose41 @Ogrelicious54 @GhostTruckin
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Tier 5 shouldn't be too hard but I would throw on a few decent mods just to be sure. What's their speed like? Faster the better.
  • JohnTrollsen13
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    @MajesticMoose41

Which ones would you prioritize for G7 btw all are at level 55 could probably push to 60-65 if needed. Do you think I need to? Their speed is decent I've got a few average mods that I could probably throw on any more advice?
    Post edited by JohnTrollsen13 on
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Ehhh.. Well your lvl per character is pretty low. They really need to be in between levels 60-65 as the tier 5 events has palpy and 2 royal guards at level 70.

You will probably struggle if they aren't at least lvl 60. You'll need to get some decent mods on them then you'll be able to clear tier 5.

Palpy will probably do between 2500-3000 damage with his basic attack so keep that in mind and check your characters health. Hera and Ezra will be most vulnerable. I would take them both to gear 7 if you can.

I think the strategy for your team since it's mostly phoenix is to take out the royal guards first and call your assists with both hera and ezra and use zeb to daze then stun palpy so he doesn't get to go as much. Taunt using old ben and kanan and juggle the protection to toons who need it.
  • Help! My thread has been hijacked!
  • Ikky2win wrote: »
    Help! My thread has been hijacked!

lol,
    @MajesticMoose41

Which ones would you prioritize for G7 btw all are at level 55 could probably push to 60-65 if needed. Do you think I need to? Their speed is decent I've got a few average mods that I could probably throw on any more advice?

Hera and Ezra min to g7 the little bit of protection from g7 will help a lot there, and level them up , Ezra for sure, then Hera then zeb and kanaan , if your mods are decent you should be able to unlock .
  • when does papa palp return?
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    when does papa palp return?

The 8th.
  • Liath wrote: »
    when does papa palp return?

The 8th.

Thank you.
  • JohnTrollsen13
    11 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    @GhostTruckin @MajesticMoose41

My Chopper is only 2*, and my Sabine is only 4*. Another note I'm just trying to get 5* EP, my Rebels aren't high enough stars to get 7* EP, because I've been mainly focusing on my Empire team for when R2D2 returns, I've got Tarkin 6*, Vader 7*, RG 6*, and ST 6*, TFP 5* 10 more shards to 6*, and SnT 4* waiting for the R2D2 event. Also I just started this game about a month and a half ago.

My New Rebel Squad:

All abilities except for uniques are at level 4, Uniques are at level 5.
    Hera - 5*, G8, L63 (Will try to push to 6* this week)
    Ezra - 5*, G7, L62 (Will try to push to 6*, G8 this week)
    Zeb - 5*, G7, L62 (Will push to 6* this week)
    Kannan - 5*, G7, L62 (Will push to 6* this week)
    Old Ben - 5*, G7, L62

PS. I'm gonna try to push everyone to 6* and G8 this week. Also I've got some decent speed mods I'm gonna throw on them. Do you guys think I need to do anything else. Sorry about any non relevant info I just copy and pasted this from another thread.
  • MajesticMoose41
    247 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    @GhostTruckin @MajesticMoose41

My Chopper is only 2*, and my Sabine is only 4*. Another note I'm just trying to get 5* EP, my Rebels aren't high enough stars to get 7* EP, because I've been mainly focusing on my Empire team for when R2D2 returns, I've got Tarkin 6*, Vader 7*, RG 6*, and ST 6*, TFP 5* 10 more shards to 6*, and SnT 4* waiting for the R2D2 event. Also I just started this game about a month and a half ago.

My New Rebel Squad:

All abilities except for uniques are at level 4, Uniques are at level 5.
    Hera - 5*, G8, L63 (Will try to push to 6* this week)
    Ezra - 5*, G7, L62 (Will try to push to 6*, G8 this week)
    Zeb - 5*, G7, L62 (Will push to 6* this week)
    Kannan - 5*, G7, L62 (Will push to 6* this week)
    Old Ben - 5*, G7, L62

PS. I'm gonna try to push everyone to 6* and G8 this week. Also I've got some decent speed mods I'm gonna throw on them. Do you guys think I need to do anything else. Sorry about any non relevant info I just copy and pasted this from another thread.

I think that should be good. As long as they're around mid 60s for the lvl, most at gear 8 and some decent mods you should be able to clear it no problem.
  • phoenix is solid. they never die plus palpatine event was launched in 2016. it was challenging only back then. with tons of newer op rebels we have, it's become a joke
  • Ikky2win wrote: »
    With the Palpatine event coming up I’m wondering if my current rebels will cut it:

Old Ben
    ST Han
    Lando
    Leia
    Biggs

All 7 Star, all g8. All probably around lvl 75. Opinions? Also would you go with Old Ben lead and hope for evasion, ST Han for defense/offense, or Lando for crit and speed?

FYI this worked. I just got 7 Star Palpatine. I had to put my arena mods on my rebels for the last tier but when I did I got him first try. I would say I would have much rather have had wedge, but all things considered it worked fine. All 5 were level 72, gear 8, with fairly good mods.
  • Ikky2win
    870 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    FYI this squad worked for the mythic event too but I had to do tier 2 about 10 times before I got it. Definitely would have preferred to have wedge over st Han, but it works nonetheless. Also old Ben is quite good here. Throw up his taunt and when he dies the buffs and heals he gives everyone else really helps. For tier 2 at least. Tier one I didn’t have anyone die.