Content Update Inbound!

Replies

• RekiemD wrote: »
    Peer wrote: »
    Ledinis wrote: »
    How about we rework the factions that havent had a faction pass yet instead of doing a second round for the ones that already had ? Bounty Hunters should be the top priority, we need to farm them for the specials on Dark Side TBs and they are so teribad you die a little inside with every gear piece you add, would be a good time to add Jango since the player base has been asking for him for eternity. After that Seps (including dark side droids and geonosians) with Grievous and Galactic Republic (clones and jedi), hopefully in a Battle of Geonosis themed TB/TW.

This is exactly the rumors you can read on several discord servers.

Yeah, this has been rumored for like a year, and when it will finally come at last everybody will be like "I told you so!!"

The amount of speculation is so diverse, someone is statistically bound to be right.

Over a year and 4/5ths I said Mother Talzin would be in bound at least 10 or 80 times - and see, eventually, in the end, she was! #winner

That's like bragging about getting chips from a vending machine or saying the sun will rise in the morning.

In the UK getting chips from a vending machine would be very impressive ;)

On a more serious note this is pretty much what happened with game of thrones as well, everyone speculated so hard that statistically someone is likely to guess correctly
    How about we rework the factions that havent had a faction pass yet instead of doing a second round for the ones that already had ? Bounty Hunters should be the top priority, we need to farm them for the specials on Dark Side TBs and they are so teribad you die a little inside with every gear piece you add, would be a good time to add Jango since the player base has been asking for him for eternity. After that Seps (including dark side droids and geonosians) with Grievous and Galactic Republic (clones and jedi), hopefully in a Battle of Geonosis themed TB/TW.

Yeah, this has been rumored for like a year, and when it will finally come at last everybody will be like "I told you so!!"

The amount of speculation is so diverse, someone is statistically bound to be right.

Over a year and 4/5ths I said Mother Talzin would be in bound at least 10 or 80 times - and see, eventually, in the end, she was! #winner

That's like bragging about getting chips from a vending machine or saying the sun will rise in the morning.

On a more serious note this is pretty much what happened with game of thrones as well, everyone speculated so hard that statistically someone is likely to guess correctly

That is my point. The UK doesn't sell chips in a vending machine?

Just a little joke as what you refer to as chips we call crisps and our chips are what you call fries.

Just a little joke as what you refer to as chips we call crisps and our chips are what you call fries.

So what are fries then, I wonder...
  • New characters next month are Vice Admiral Holdo and Rose, Revan is not and will never make it into this game.
    I wouldn't say never but I don't see it happening anytime soon
  • Does anyone consider that the update might have something to do with the finale of Star Wars Rebels which is this month?
  • DeBuci wrote: »
    Does anyone consider that the update might have something to do with the finale of Star Wars Rebels which is this month?

Probably not. Everyone is crying over revan.
    Does anyone consider that the update might have something to do with the finale of Star Wars Rebels which is this month?

Isn’t the finale in March?
  • DeBuci
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    Last episodes will air around 19th February from what I’ve read

Edit:You are right the finale is in march , sorry about that
    Last episodes will air around 19th February from what I’ve read

Edit:You are right the finale is in march , sorry about that

The 2nd half looks really good.

Fries are like sausage bacon and eggs

The one with Revan? And Palpatine?
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    @Shonkathonk
    You limeys need to get wihthe times
    6052938-3x4-700x933-1.jpg

4328602623_f384de1545_z.jpg

french-fry-vending-machine.jpg
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • @Shonkathonk

Omg I need one of these in my life!
  • But can you have cheesy chips?
    Ally Code: 753-789-771
  • Obe2Kenobi wrote: »
    RekiemD wrote: »

Fries are like sausage bacon and eggs

Delicious? I agree.
  • @Shonkathonk

All I want to say to that is, If droids could think for themselves, there would be none of us left.
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/96655/game-update-status-1-23#latest

Along with a subtle Revan tease in the February Events thread ...

you do realize revan is officilly not confirmed right so please stop with the revan rumors we all want him in the game but its not happening now
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/96655/game-update-status-1-23#latest

Along with a subtle Revan tease in the February Events thread ...

you do realize revan is officilly not confirmed right so please stop with the revan rumors we all want him in the game but its not happening now

Check the date please. :smile:
    Go Pens!
  • All I want to say to that is, If droids could think for themselves, there would be none of us left.

Are you suggesting these vending machines would fry *us*?

• Viserys wrote: »
    All I want to say to that is, If droids could think for themselves, there would be none of us left.

If given the chance.

If given the chance.

No, they would put themselves on every corner and let the ensuing obesity epidemic destroy civilization

If given the chance.

No, they would put themselves on every corner and let the ensuing obesity epidemic destroy civilization

I see what you did there...
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    @Shonkathonk
    [/img]

I'm not looking at the vending machine here.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    I saw that fire extinguisher too.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dryff wrote: »
    @Shonkathonk
    [/img]

I'm not looking at the vending machine here.

I hate it when they don't tug cable cords away properly! #OCD
  • All I'm wondering if this rework is all we're getting. I mean, it's huge, but from what I understood, it was supposed to be massive and unprecedented, and as far as I'm concerned, JTR and CLS are much more overwhelming than this rework.
  • Pariah_Anchorite
    836 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    She might be French or Freedom if that’s ‘merican!
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Almond1617 wrote: »
    All I'm wondering if this rework is all we're getting. I mean, it's huge, but from what I understood, it was supposed to be massive and unprecedented

Based on what?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Almond1617 wrote: »
    All I'm wondering if this rework is all we're getting. I mean, it's huge, but from what I understood, it was supposed to be massive and unprecedented, and as far as I'm concerned, JTR and CLS are much more overwhelming than this rework.

The rework isn't the update that they're referring to.

They've talked about version updates and some big introduction that probably won't officially be discussed until late February at the earliest.

In the meantime though they still have to release/rework characters. Not every update is the big one.