Aayla Secura Rework, please

Aayla has languished in mediocrity for too long. She was once a fearsome toon with her counter and stun; it would be great to see her with a Zeta and a kit revamp.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    the Jedi in general need a rework. but i really think its time for the DS to have the attention they need.
  • SwiftMooky wrote: »
    Aayla has languished in mediocrity for too long. She was once a fearsome toon with her counter and stun; it would be great to see her with a Zeta and a kit revamp.

Aayla is still an absolute beast, and her kit was way ahead of it's time. She is in no way mediocre. Excellent health/protection for a nearly 2 year old toon, stun and assist on basic, good counter chance with bonus counter damage, health steal and a special that passively heals her to full.

Her biggest issue is she's a Jedi, and their entire gimmic is hiding behind foresight. Between that and any viable Jedi team will run GK, she doesn't get hit enough to take advantage of her counter/control aspect.

Her and R2 anchor my #4 LSTB team, with whatever scrubs I have left after platoons. If there's no Spec Ops to wipe, she turns into an absolute monster when R2 makes enemies focus on her. If she had a taunt she'd be in every Jedi squad ever.
  • She can get one after General Grievous gets his :)
  • STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    She can get one after General Grievous gets his :)

Can't tell if u are joking, or serious :joy:

Haha, I do agree with you there.
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

Serious. Grievous is long past due and the devs have said he will be getting one for a long time.
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

Serious. Grievous is long past due and the devs have said he will be getting one for a long time.

Grevious rework is soooo 2017. And to be honest, i give up on him. At first i'm so happy to have him *7, but then.. well, u know? :grimace:
  • SwiftMooky
    347 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I'm going to guess that the Grievous rework has taken the backseat to other stuff so often because 1. of the priority of pushing other content due to scheduling, such as TLJ toons, CLS back in August, and so on and 2. CG probably thinks it's not going to be hugely profitable unless they want to start selling 1299 crystal Grievous Shard packs, which means that the only way GG gets reworked is as part of a Separatist faction pass where they also introduce a new set of Separatist toons to help rake in more cash.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    the Jedi in general need a rework. but i really think its time for the DS to have the attention they need.

In the time since the Jedi got their last buff, we've seen empire get a faction pass twice, sith once, and nightsisters once. Jedi better be next on the list
  • And they better add Shaak Ti, KinAdi Mundi and more clones! The whole galactic republic needs a rework