KRU with zarris

Just wondering if anybody has tried KRU lead FO team with Zarris?

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    It's a nice idea except that you either have to switch her in for FOTP and you lose a lot of offense, or for FOO in which case you lose far too much of the TM manipulation that the FOO brings. He's quite crucial for a FO team, and if you swap her in for FOST you lose the second taunt and the additional assist attack zeta which again, brings down your offensive capabilities. The second taunt from FOST is crucial if KRU is fracture or has buff immunity, plus FOST's taunt also cleanses him so he can taunt even with buff immunity on him beforehand. Or you switch her in for Zylo, which is just not really worth it as he provides yet again too much offense and TM gain for a FO team to take out. The only real option is to put her in for FOTP, which could cause problems as he is the big single attack DPS for the team.
  • JTR say "hi!" :expressionless:
  • DarthApok
    277 posts Member
    edited February 2018
    I’ve posted this before but..

https://youtu.be/z0C4pPxKvbY

It’s not an FO team and this is just against RJT teams but shows KRU is super tanky and this combo works better imo then GK/Barriss. With KRU as lead he’ll be gaining health/protection from status effects also which makes him even stronger.

He heals for about 9000 on a crit from Barriss plus 3600 from any attack. So that’s 12,600 each time he’s crit. Pretty beastly. He also takes basically no damage from exposes and such which is a + against RJT teams.
  • I sometimes swap Barriss in on my KRU hybrid squad. I've found KRU, Kylo, Nihilus, CLS, Barriss to be pretty effective on offense, though she isn't protected well enough to leave that squad in for defense.
  • DarthApok wrote: »
    I’ve posted this before but..

https://youtu.be/z0C4pPxKvbY

It’s not an FO team and this is just against RJT teams but shows KRU is super tanky and this combo works better imo then GK/Barriss. With KRU as lead he’ll be gaining health/protection from status effects also which makes him even stronger.

He heals for about 9000 on a crit from Barriss plus 3600 from any attack. So that’s 12,600 each time he’s crit. Pretty beastly. He also takes basically no damage from exposes and such which is a + against RJT teams.

Solid offense. How does it hold on defense though?
  • I run full FO team on arena. For offense is KRU(L), fost, fotp, zylo, foo. All zetas. And can get on top 10. I switch foo with zarris for defense and I don't go below 30 (usually 20-25) overnight. It's a good defense for me (maybe not the best among the meta teams) but it's decent.
  • There is similar FO team in our shard. It sometimes climbs to top 5, but overnight it drops out of top 50.